whizwart

Apr 11, 2022
I laughed out loud when she asked for everything to be in her name. I can't even bring myself to see the ending where MC does that, it's just such a dumb move. Entertaining, but dumb.

Reactions: theseeker22

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Anyone solved the mystery of the existing 1.5G "Swing & Miss new.rar" file . I mean, could we just delete it or unzip it in the game?

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
The mystery of the existing 1.5G "Swing & Miss new.rar" file is now finally resolved LOL

It is just someone used UnRen to dump the game assets, which is normally used to modding or if someone want to access the game images.

So i would say delete it and save yourself the 1.5G of redundant data

Reactions: The Omni Degenerate

Goose69069

Jul 15, 2022
Must say that this was one of my absolute favourite femdom and sharing game......had so many great faps to this... great artworks as and descriptions as well......wish the dev best of luck for the upcoming projects

Last edited:
Reactions: SubbyM

kiziero

May 18, 2023
Damn.I am new to VN and this is one of the first games i finished and i have to say what a gem when it comes to ntr.Really amazing for people that enjoy ntr.Can anyone reccomend me some others "must play" ntr/netorase games since i am new to these stuff?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes