Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
This question have already been asked but nobody ever answered clearly
so :

What is the "Swing & Miss new" .Rar file in the game folder ?

Is it a simple copy of the game ? a update with a new ending ?
it's 1.5Go so if it's useless it would be nice to remove it, not everybody have fiber connection yet

nos34l

Oct 10, 2019
Here's Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~Aisuru Tsuma no Karada wa mou, Tonari no Danna o Wasurerarenai~
Apart from the menu's there's no English. Should work without changing locale, just extract and run.

Download Win (1.66GB): Mega
Link is dead, does someone have it. 2 and 3 of the series would also be nice.

Rabbit99

Jul 23, 2020
Yes, I would like to see that too (and even have a few ideas)...
I like it because, from what I've seen, there aren't many games similar to this. The story is not bad, even though I don't like most of the endings - and was it just me that had to go back to check again, after seeing some gallery pics missing? Because I saw "this" or "that" end, and didn't think it would continue after that...
But anyway, of course this is good because it shows some of the kinks, although maybe misleading because I'd bet the authors don't have enough knowledge of swinging, BDSM, femdom etc. Next time just ask around, usually the groups are friendly if one is sincere in the motivations...
Good effort nonetheless, good game!

ermousa

Dec 17, 2018
what no good ending?? damn, I like femdom but not NTR.. I'm hoping to have a one good ending to this but I guess im droping.. sigh fragile heart lol

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
Guys what file do i need to edit and what to replace ? I already play this game and i want to advance using control botton. Clicking a lot will take too much time

May 1, 2021
Bad thing about a lot of NTR games is the speed on progression. I know you really can't show a long corruption like it would probably take in real life...some games go it well and do events in like a week by week time frame like building the futature. Most of the ntr that I read through show weak males but they also show how weak the female is in terms of a fast downfall. Seen some where the girl changes in a super short time...and that shit makes so little sense . Just my opinion...sure not everyone feels the same but just had to get that out after seeing reviews. This is my que to try some day. But reviews got me worried a lot

Wish I could find some good ntr games that actually would be realistic even if it a slow burn on content and story heavy

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Reactions: crisbr

matthww

Apr 3, 2020
This game got me fever. Probably the more deeper corruption arc I see in ntr games.

Opening was funny, like a normal couple turning in a swinger couple, NICE PLOT, everything make sense. I love that. Middlegame have a lot of hotscene. But swing goes wrong and the mc is cheated. 7,5\10. endgame was really boring, i don't know, but she turns in a whore, maybe worse than a whore. Corruption arc start NICE, was cool in middlegame, but ends non sense.

I really think the real challenge in ntr games is overcome this hotwife stereotype. Until games that introduce ntr as a swing perspective return to that sociopath hotwife.

Things would be more funny if players could choose if she stay faithful to mc or not. I would like a story where mc and wife understood each other and stay faithful and that the villain turns in a bull who will fuck her in front of mc with his consent and encouragement

lagelord

Sep 13, 2020
Damn I played this game more frustrated than excited, Kyleigh was an underdeveloped character, they could have created a scenario where they switches wives completely since the protagonist actually matches well with her, or a revenge ending like in some Japanese visual novels that would have made me feel good than watch all the endings being shitty except for Kyleigh one which was good but could be better

gr33nappleboy

Jul 18, 2019
This has gotta be the most "stomp on your heart, piss on it, cut it to pieces, then stomp on it again for good measure" sadistic NTR game there is out there. Not a single ounce of mercy given to the MC and every outcome designed to make him feel absolutely worthless....to the point where it even made me sad. Lol

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
This has gotta be the most "stomp on your heart, piss on it, cut it to pieces, then stomp on it again for good measure" sadistic NTR game there is out there. Not a single ounce of mercy given to the MC and every outcome designed to make him feel absolutely worthless....to the point where it even made me sad. Lol
As I remember it there's 1 or 2 endings where it blows back on Fiona in the end and MC lives on to fight another day.

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
Honestly this one became quite weird because of the inconsistency with the sex scenes. What I mean by that is that the whole setting of the NTR part is as often that the husband has a tiny d while the chad has a huge D. However in a lot of the scenes their d's will be the same size or the chads D is "tiny" as well for some reason. So the whole the chad has such a big D that he turns all the girls into sluts just feels weird.

Also far as I can tell there isn't a single good ending in this game and because like the title this is about a husband that is convinced by a chad to try out swinging and even though there are a ton of bad signs along the way, like the wife turning into the kind of girl the chad likes, he just keeps doing it and pushing for it until it's all to late so whatever you do it will always end with a miss.

Far as I could tell there are six endings I believe.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.65.3
Size 175 MB

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Lara Snow

Feb 10, 2020
He deserves non.

Fiona is the star of this game and some of us just want to delve into the never ending hole of depravity along with her.

Looking forward to play more jewels like this one.

Reactions: L0b0ts

theseeker22

Jun 25, 2020
This VN would be absolutely perfect 10/10 if it was simply Netori and not NTR. Hats off to the creator for a very well written narrative but it would have been nicer to be the winner in the situation. I was pretty much identifying with Davis the entire time

theseeker22

Jun 25, 2020
It made me mad! I thought at the very least I could take her to the cleaners in court. Or at the very least flip the script with his whore of a wife. Just wanted a little more ammo you know?

Reactions: justicedick
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes