LucaNatoli

Sep 30, 2016

Reckless_XD

Dec 14, 2019
Does the main protagonist ever get a good/happy ending or we stuck with the shitty ending, ( that's my opinion on the current ending).

porokingbs

Jun 5, 2020
Reactions: reaver01001

death48

Mar 29, 2019
Here's Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~Aisuru Tsuma no Karada wa mou, Tonari no Danna o Wasurerarenai~
Apart from the menu's there's no English. Should work without changing locale, just extract and run.

Download Win (1.66GB): Mega
do you have a full save of this game?

Reactions: Furnox

qazxsw80

Sep 1, 2019
Nah. Vn with real choices unlike this waste
But how do you know that this is a "waste" if you haven't played it and "out of here"? It looks like you are one of those people who know jack shit but still have a stupid opinion about everything based on nothing. The game has 6 endings depending on the player's choices.

Steve Carter

Apr 28, 2017
There is a lot of good stuff in this game which makes me a little disappointed in the wasted potential. The NTR aspects of the game were on point, but honestly I feel there should have been a non NTR way through the game. I feel like I should have really messed up to get that NTR ending. The Femdom path was a little underwhelming. I feel it peaks at the point where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. It never seems to top that, and it declines in intensity after that. There should have been more content, where your journey almost parallels your wife's at that point. I feel that the game shouldn't have given the option of seeing both points of view and instead played up that your wife is an unreliable narrator. Your wife's point of view could be unlocked in a gallery that you could have access to at the end of the game instead.

Last edited:

Specsaman

Feb 27, 2021
There's also "[ANIM.teamMM] Kabe no Mukou no Tsuma no Koe ~Aisuru Tsuma no Karada wa mou, Tonari no Danna o Wasurerarenai~" which is technically the first game (they don't share a story afaik). I could upload the game but there's no translation, would that be ok?
where did you download it ?

freakyfunk

Aug 11, 2017
Hi guys I have a doubt. So, I extracted the Nopy file and there was another compressed file in the extracted folder. So, I extracted that too. Was I supposed to do that? I am asking since I've reached Fiona giving BJ to Davies and so far I haven't come across any choice that I can choose. Upto this point, it is a completely linear Visual Novel. Is it supposed to be like this?

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes