slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
It's a great game.After decompressing the game, the file size is 3G, but there are not many pictures in the actual game. Am I missing something?

Kjct

Jul 27, 2020
The game is ruined by the MC's thoughts provided by the dev. Perhaps writing it so it describes his inner turmoil instead of just instantly rejecting everything going on around him despite the fact that his dick keeps telling him different. I didn't feel interested in the MC's story (supposedly "my" story) at all, only annoyed by it. Game would improve dramatically if rewritten to describe his descent into accepting being Kyleigh's slave. If you're not going to provide me with decision points that lead toward my descent, at least describe a plausible path where I end up there instead of the current one of where I just reject it all the way then boom, fine, I'll be a slave and accept that my wife now belongs to someone else.

Reactions: leviathan321

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
Is there a fix for the Mac version? Last time I tried to download, it had a bunch of extra that I couldn't sort and couldn't even start up the game

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.65.3 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: nicknicola

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
New updates for Building our Futature are currently released on a monthly basis. It's quite different from this one (only sharing the NTR part).
Is the game complete? Want to mark it so in the thread if it is, as I'm sure it's completed, but not 100% sure.

2lazy2name

Mar 24, 2020
Not sure if the developers are aware, but while the version available for download here doesn't work on mac, the demo that can be found on their itch.io page is playable on mac. So maybe they can, you know, just add on content to the demo or make a few adjustments to the completed version or something.

aa14

Jul 1, 2017
Just played through for the first time. I was really enjoying it but I felt like the epilogues that I got to seemed very rushed. Soon as David was promoted, for example, the game basically ends. A shame! I was looking forward to exploring the dynamics between the couples more as a result of everything falling into place.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes