• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Finished the last ending...yikes. Kind of feel sorry for MC.
Feels like this game ( and similar) would be a lot more popular, if there was an extra path, to win your wife over and tear down the other guy. As it is, you only get to choose between dead marriage, and different kinds of humiliation.
Kind of feels like a shame: this would be way more interesting that Harem games or full non stop NTR.
That being said, it's still well written ( well, compared to most games here) and I like the art.

Reactions: Chris76 and nasam

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
What is the Swing and Miss new rar file in the game folder? Dunno if the game needs or what, if it doesn’t, then I believe the game would shrink by atleast 1GB without it.

Reactions: KiraJames

Reckless_XD

Dec 14, 2019
Hey I only just noticed the update but honestly can someone who played the update tell me if the Male Main character gets a happy ending or not.

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
The last time i have played this is around last 3 updates and i must say i am not that satisfied with the last content of that version. i hope i would like the ending.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Hello fellow Swing & Miss friends. :)

I just had a quick question: I can't open the gallery in the main menu, hasn't it be implemented in the game? :unsure:
I looked at some of the previous pages but not any "clear" answers.

Thanks in advance. :)

Reactions: Randeep44
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes