Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
I could add endings where the protagonist "wins" or something along those lines, but I feel that for the most part that'd be like catering to an audience that would never even read/play long enough to even see that ending.
I wouldn't put it that way. Sure, more "vanilla" people would probably quickly delete the game anyway (why would they not?), but i think there is actually many people who can tolerate some swinging, or even netorare, just to see sweet revenge and completely reverse situation (in its own route of course). I mean people who reads description and knows what they going for at least. Be it "MC dominates", or he just leaves cheating wife for another. Played some japanese ones like that and liked (also, one from ANIM wasn't bad). Though it's pretty damn rare even there. Not to mention i don't know any like that from patreon. But i think this type of netori can be very satisfying in it's depravity and hardcore-ish domination, much more than vanilla one without any competition\drama from the start. That everybody already saw zillion times.

Reactions: Douglof

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017

"The next version is almost ready."
Not sure if 8th Date should read 8th June.

Reading the thread and the way the last version ended, ultimately your story may not be for me. I am very much at the swinging end of the spectrum and discuss everything 1st end of D/s, which gives you some insight to the driving force behind my comments. In the meantime, I'm looking forward to the update.
The art is great, mostly, some of the POV looks daft to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
With the Dom/Domme sub/sub dynamic it would be interesting to see a competition building between Davis and Kyleigh. Within this scenario it's very possible for everyone to be satisfied to the point it enhances both marriages.
Also looking forward to seeing the story from Fiona's perspective.

meowman

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone else feel like things are progressing too fast? Personally I think that the game would be much better if we could see the slow change in personality from the wife of MC

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Does anyone else feel like things are progressing too fast? Personally I think that the game would be much better if we could see the slow change in personality from the wife of MC
I enjoy this novel, the only thing missing is actual choices. The mc and his wife barely communicate at all which seems really odd when entering a swinger relationship.
I think these two messages sum up why it feels like things feel weird. It's been 10 dates for the two couples so I buy the progression into swinging, but the main couple really don't communicate between dates so it kind of feels weird when they start swinging out of nowhere. The MC talks to the friend between dates more than he talks to his wife.

The intro teases eventually we'll see things from the wife's perspective so I'm hoping that will maybe give us an idea into her state of mind. I'd kind of like this to make the transition into a corruption/cheating game. Seems like it's implying it's going there.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes