R

RWaites

Hey I downloaded the Mac version of the app (I'm using MacBook Air) but whenever I try to open the app it tells me
The application “SwingMiss” can’t be opened. I'm not too sure why this is happening can anyone help me out here?
I don't knowabout Mac but on win PC if it won't open it usually works if you check run as administrator

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Unfortunately Patreon has deemed the page not suited for all ages. I've made a post containing nudity a Patron-only post but I'm afraid they'll ask me to remove the free demo version as well. Not sure whether it'll be worth the trouble to still update the demo version (which I was planning to do next version) if I have to put it behind the paywall as well.

Is this kinetic novel !?
Right now it is, there will eventually be a minimal amount of choices near the end of the story leading to different endings.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
The next content update is pretty much ready for release (but still being improved upon by a new writer), but I want the Patreon page to be up before I release it.
And i need the patreon page to become your patron :) Anyway, do you have an ETA or it is up to the patreon staff?

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Unfortunately, I think Patreon would prefer to remove as many H-games from their platform as possible. Considering Infidelisoft didn't have too many patrons either, they probably assume they can get away with just ignoring the creator.

Reactions: dest99

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
This Sucks Big time,What does Patreon think they are,gods or something, there are already 3 Devs that are under review,guess there will a standstill of games soon.I can`t say how disgusted I am with there Policy right now.:mad:

Reactions: dest99

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
The Patreon has been down for nearly a month now. That's a ridiculous amount of time to take away someone's work with no communication whatsoever. If it were my game I'd be sending emails everyday until they give me any sort of acknowledgement. Such bullshit.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Unfortunately Patreon has deemed the page not suited for all ages. I've made a post containing nudity a Patron-only post but I'm afraid they'll ask me to remove the free demo version as well. Not sure whether it'll be worth the trouble to still update the demo version (which I was planning to do next version) if I have to put it behind the paywall as well.
No response from the Patreon team.
It's up to the Patreon staff. I still haven't received a response from them yet.
Unfortunately not.
Question (tinged with sarcasm)
Have Patreon even deemed it worthy to respond to one of their customers yet, given that come Sunday it will have been one month since you first posted about them getting their school girl panties in a twist over a little bit too much flesh?
Suggestion (dripping in contempt)
Next time try having a page full of mutilated corpses and you should be fine, so long as they are clothed.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes