UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I know CheekyGimp post a require in the Questions and answers section in Patreon due they did not respond and other member solved his issue.

Reactions: kiteares

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018

Unfortunately I have been unable to get a response from Patreon. As some of you have mentioned this has been going on for about a month now.

I'm not a talented artist, programmer, designer, or musician myself and pay talented people to work on this project with me. I consider this a passion project and do not wish to profit from this. Even with the Patreon at its most popular point I made a "loss" of a few hundred dollars every update, and the biggest investments were made before the Patreon went up.

But the situation with Patreon is starting to take a toll on my personal life now. Content is still being produced for this title and investments from me are still being made, but there's no more income. My personal situation has changed and although I can continue expanding the game for a while longer, at some point the burden on my personal financial situation may become too big for me alone.

Again, I don't mind investing a few hundred dollars every month in this as I love working on it and will always try to invest any possible profit into more content or functions like voice acting instead of taking it for myself. I will also never try to put a stop to "piracy". But with the Patreon being down I have little choice but to ask for some support through the newly approved SubscribeStar page (see link above). If you were a Patreon you can switch over to SubscribeStar.

SubscribeStar works on a monthly basis so I will focus on trying to get a new update out every month. Right now only the newest version (0.12.2) is available through SubscribeStar, fairly soon I will start uploading new versions there.

Any support is appreciated, both by subscribing or sharing this new page with others or in other communities with people who might be interested. Kind regards.

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
SubscribeStar works on a monthly basis so I will focus on trying to get a new update out every month. Right now only the newest version (0.12.2) is available through SubscribeStar, fairly soon I will start uploading new versions there.
Earlier in the thread you said the next update would be released once you got your Patreon back. With this being your alternative to Patreon, shouldn't a newer version be posted instead of 12.2 again?

Reactions: pedropon

T Kony

Donor
Sep 10, 2017
Very unfortunate :/
I'll still continue to support ya via subscribestar but I hope patreon gets their head out of their own ass and resolve the issue

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
Sorry to hear about the problems with Patreon. As a self-published writer, I understand about investing your own money into your passion projects with the hope that it'll one day find an audience. I just consider myself fortunate to have never run into a platform that seems to actively fight against me.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Earlier in the thread you said the next update would be released once you got your Patreon back. With this being your alternative to Patreon, shouldn't a newer version be posted instead of 12.2 again?
-I first wanted to investigate whether this will work as an alternative to Patreon in the first place. Seems to be a fairly new and small platform, if nobody would trust it or could get it to work properly from the subscriber's end I'd have to abandon the idea.
-Using the end or start of a month as the standard release date for new content seems like a good idea.
-Content was rewritten and expanded by the writer while the Patreon problems were going on and I want to include as much rewritten content in the next version as possible, but also check everything before I add it into the game to avoid inconsistencies. Not all newly written content has been checked and added to the newest version yet so an extra week will help me with that.
-Completely new supporters have not been able to pledge to the Patreon to get the newest version. Now they can through this new method. Until the new version comes out it's literally an equal alternative to Patreon.

Very unfortunate :/
I'll still continue to support ya via subscribestar but I hope patreon gets their head out of their own ass and resolve the issue
So do I.

Sorry to hear about the problems with Patreon. As a self-published writer, I understand about investing your own money into your passion projects with the hope that it'll one day find an audience. I just consider myself fortunate to have never run into a platform that seems to actively fight against me.
SubscribeStar appears to be more accepting of adult creators at least for now.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
@Infidelisoft I wonder if it'll be better if you start a new patreon account and change the game name. I don't see any other game having a similar problem for so long, patreon staff either deletes the page or open it, they never put it on hold forever. I was ready to support you at Patreon but i don't think you'll get much support at this new platform.

Change your account name, the game name, post different, non-erotic photos. Do not post any demo (it is against the rules) and do not post any suggestive photos at public posts. I hope this works.

Lunas

Jun 4, 2018
I just let the prologue play I have to say I'm not cool with swinging and the internal thought of the protag also seemed like he did not like it and was building to stopping it.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
It is really sad to see what happend to the Game after a great start,that I even started to support it on Patreon, but I guess there wont be anything coming from this anymore,so I guess it is time to move on.
very Sad Indeed.
Will keep this fine Game in my Thoughts.

userpass

Mar 3, 2017
Whoever has the power to do so should update the OP with the Subscribestar link. Currently it is still the disabled Patreon link.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
What they've done to your is ridiculous. I've seen some crazy things on patreon, I can't imagine what rule you've broken. They seem to have selective enforcement. But they are also so big at this point that one creator falling through the cracks doesn't bother them.

Stay strong and keep going with the game. I am a big fan of NTR. I hope things develop in the direction of the scene where the swinger wife kisses the husband after he came in her mouth. Should reach a point where she refuses sex with him but Fiona still has sex with the other guy. The cucked husband has to just sit and watch. Then we evolve the story where both wives are having sex with the other guy while MC just watches. Then they force the MC to service the guy..... oh boy where we could go with this story I could write it all out in my head

Reactions: userpass

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
What they've done to your is ridiculous. I've seen some crazy things on patreon, I can't imagine what rule you've broken. They seem to have selective enforcement. But they are also so big at this point that one creator falling through the cracks doesn't bother them.
Agreed.

Stay strong and keep going with the game. I am a big fan of NTR. I hope things develop in the direction of the scene where the swinger wife kisses the husband after he came in her mouth. Should reach a point where she refuses sex with him but Fiona still has sex with the other guy. The cucked husband has to just sit and watch. Then we evolve the story where both wives are having sex with the other guy while MC just watches. Then they force the MC to service the guy..... oh boy where we could go with this story I could write it all out in my head
Disagree. The issue is having both the NTR and swinging tags and this story having very limited choices. @Infidelisoft has said they plan to have multiple endings eventually, I'm aware the NTR one is probably going to be the primary one, but I can hope they will be developed in tandem. Still, love the artwork and while I may skip some updates, I will be interested to see how they develop Fiona's perspective (hopefully they've got people that know from experience to look over the scripts). Knowing what is going on in someone's head can be so much more of a turn on than another hole being filled with something.

Reactions: rogosh

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
Hello! Can you suggest some similar games?
If you're looking for similar as in swinging, wife sharing, cuckold, cheating, NTR, or some variation that sort of thing (before someone is OMG swinging is not NTR blah blah, yes I understand, but the question is kind of vague so these are games where the wife and maybe the MC are doing some sex stuff with other people as a primary component of the game. But disregarding the games where it's a female MC just running around cheating on her man who is really a minor character like Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, and the like):

The Adventurous Couple is great and one of the best ones out there in my opinion.
Cuck Simulator is fun as well, even if the art is a bit weird.
Angelica's Temptation was good, though it's abandoned for the time being :( but has a fair amount of content and few paths that can be taken for a few different playthroughs.
Happy Marriage has a pretty good start, even if a bit frustrating with its game play mechanics.

Marina's Cuckolding Report is more of a straight VN and it's mainly just her cheating, with her husband's consent, but you don't have too much interactivity. Though it is interesting to get to the end where you can go back and see the scenes from her perspective and she how much she left out or straight up lied about.

I know I'm forgetting some but those are off top of my head.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There will be a gallery, most likely in the next update. I planned to have a scene mode for it as well (for not just pictures but the text as well), but it probably won't be in the next update yet.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes