Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
As someone whom is neutral on the whole NTR thing, I gotta say, So far it looks like essentially a guide on how not to swing. I mean currently it looks like a clearly poly comfortable younger couple having fun swinging with a very confused & conflicted somewhat older monogomous minded couple. I mean yeah, I guess the NTR tag might be relevant if the male NPC pulls some form of "stealing the MC's wife" maneuver, of the MC decides to stop it but the other 3 decide to continue as some kind of NTR triad, (which, as someone who's poly myself, I would find annoying but meh, it's a "game" [game is in quotes because as a VN, gameplay or lack therof is a thing]), but even in that scenario, pulling that kind of shit on your boss would be rather full potato retarded because if I were his boss & he tried pulling that, I'd shit can his ass so fast his head would spin. Then again, I'd also be smart enough not to try being poly if I & my wife couldn't handle it in the first place. Anyway, barring that kind of outcome, I really don't see this being anything other than people whom shouldn't be swinging trying to swing.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I really don't understand the patreon situation. If you did something wrong can't they just admonish you and move on? If you did something really wrong, wouldn't they just throw you off the site?

The idea of being struck in limbo like this, it doesn't make sense. I support a bunch of authors on Patreon and I'd like to support you there. What is the recourse here? Just wait a few more months? Doesn't make sense.

Please keep going though the game is really good

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
It's against Paypal's ToS to use it for adult content anywhere, always has been. For some time Patreon didn't allow people adult creators to be paid using PayPal for that reason. Supposedly they were able to pressure PayPal into allowing it after all, but it seems in the past months PayPal has pressured Patreon to take action against adult content creators.

What I did wrong is make a public post containing nudity, which I removed. Some other changes may need to be made to the page as well, but likely because Patreon has blocked tons of pages and doesn't have the capacity to respond to the unimportant small ones like mine, they have not replied to the question what else needs to be changed in months. They will never restore the page, the Patreon is down permanently. There's a very small chance they might restore the page without saying anything if I were to completely desecrate the page and remove everything even hinting at adult content, but I don't have the time or will to do that.

Reactions: dest99

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
There's a teaser video now:

If anyone would like the file and promote the project on some places send me a message. You can also make yourself a referral account on SubscribeStar to get a small payment for every new subscriber.

Slappy Kinkaid

Game Developer
Apr 14, 2018
The thing you have to remember with Patreon is it's always been anti adult content. Dave Ruben interviewed Jack Conte a couple years ago & Jack made it very clear that they were not adult content friendly so I have no idea why people still use patreon in this community.

Reactions: BeastMaster59

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
It's against Paypal's ToS to use it for adult content anywhere, always has been.
Hate to tell you, but this is BS...maybe it's the official stance, but they are not anti adult content once there's enough money involved.
A site I use asked Paypal if they could use them and were turned down, 10 years later when the site was doing rather well (2M members +) Paypal went back offering its services. They were sent away with a flea in their ear.

SoulFoZoid

Game Developer
Aug 26, 2017
voice actors... you are better off with sfx really. Most people play with the voices turned down.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Saw the update on sadpanda, good job on the condom play, too many (NTR) games are too eager to just jump to "doing it raw".

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Psst. You have to include the link if you want people to go to it.
Psst I did...where it says 'here', sorry should have been more obvious.

ETA
Fuck it for the LCD, here's the bleeding obvious

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I must say that the updates are very small, i hope that the Dev will include also stockings and high heels, garter belt, thongs, etc. for make the game more exciting

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Saw the update on sadpanda, good job on the condom play, too many (NTR) games are too eager to just jump to "doing it raw".
That's why I like older Atelier Sakura games. Their NTR and Netorase games aren't the best but they usually wait for later scenes to lose the condom and it is always an important moment. Not to mention that in the "report" games the woman usually lies about it first which makes it more interesting.

Reactions: John54 and Toggles

mikecrowsoft

Jan 9, 2018
That's why I like older Atelier Sakura games. Their NTR and Netorase games aren't the best but they usually wait for later scenes to lose the condom and it is always an important moment. Not to mention that in the "report" games the woman usually lies about it first which makes it more interesting.
Is this marina's report or are there other ones too?

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Is this marina's report or are there other ones too?
Well marina's report is the exception since the condom comes off there quite fast XD
There is actually more games that take the Netorase route or the "Husband asks about how the wife cheated on him before" route.
Please bang my wife uses the latter actually. Sadly thats the only other translated game that I know of :(

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
And so, after almost 3 months and literally zero changes to the page since day 1 of the block, Patreon has restored the page for Swing & Miss.

• For those who switched to SubscribeStar: I will keep updating it and keep it as my main page.
  • For those who subscribe to the Patreon: I will start updating this page again as well in the coming days, but switch to a monthly payment method to correspond with the SubscribeStar page.
  • For those who subscribed to both: Please make sure you're not paying twice. If you have been charged on both SubscribeStar and Patreon, send me an e-mail at theNTRchy@gmail.com and I'll give you a refund.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes