zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
The art is beautiful, as are the characters. If a Netori path is added or if you can play as the other dude, I would love to play this. Ill be poking my head in each update anyway, but I wont play a game with the mc as the cuck. Cause Im pussy. Or reasonable. One of the two. Either way gl and keep it up

Reactions: Rain01 and Mauamu

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
@zeezlynx thanks man was about to ask who’s getting cuck here but ty for saving me from a download but your right art looks great and would love a netori path

mazariah

Apr 27, 2017
Glad we finally got Fiona's perspective to see what she's been thinking during this whole thing. I'd honestly like more of her less of the MC to be honest but this was a really good update. My disappoint was at least 2 of the scenes with Fiona was, if not the same art reused, two very similar missionary poses. Hope they'll be more unique scenes but I'm enjoying what we have so far!

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
Glad we finally got Fiona's perspective to see what she's been thinking during this whole thing. I'd honestly like more of her less of the MC to be honest but this was a really good update. My disappoint was at least 2 of the scenes with Fiona was, if not the same art reused, two very similar missionary poses. Hope they'll be more unique scenes but I'm enjoying what we have so far!
SAME! In everything you said!

At least the scenes with reused images helped to further the character development (kind of)

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
are there even netori games? all i ever found were netorare
Not as far as I know... There are games that have the mc fucking other peoples wives (half of the incest games) but nothing with netori as the focus. Also I doubt there is a netori tab.

Reactions: mehGusta

aa1320

Apr 4, 2017
swingmiss.exe is infected with Atc4.Detection and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean
Something wrong with my system?
Never had any issue with Renpy game

killjoh

Jan 20, 2018
Is the gallery button just for show and to be implemented later? Cannot get it to work at all.

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
I really loved this game but no Mac version anymore, tried converting win Ren'Py to Mac but stildidn'tnt work

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Is the gallery button just for show and to be implemented later? Cannot get it to work at all.
Yes, the gallery has been designed but has not been programmed in yet, sorry.

I really loved this game but no Mac version anymore, tried converting win Ren'Py to Mac but stildidn'tnt work
There's still an official Mac version. Whether it's been uploaded here, I do not know.

Reactions: JAmesbond234

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Infıdelisoft posted a changelog for 0.23.2;

Compared to version 0.13.2 this version adds:
  • New GUI (about not final and gallery not yet working) by Sasquatchii
  • 3 new chapters
  • 1 rewritten chapter
  • 28 new CG event scene variations
  • 20 new sprite variations
  • 6K more words (both older expanded and completely new dialogue)

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This game and story are getting better. (waiting for next update :extremelyhappy:)

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Every time I see new CGs getting added to the exhentai gallery, it just makes me upset that I can't support you guys (yet). You do such great work, with some really great art and good writing. It's a real shame not more people (are able to) back this project, because it definitely deserves it.

Reactions: nasam
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes