D

Deleted member 192287

This was hot. Hope a android port link appears

ntrnar

Jul 21, 2017
I'll apologize here because this turned into a bit of an essay as I was writing it but if any of it helps the writers in any way it's be worth it. I think I have decent insight as I've been following NTR across a lot of platforms over the last 4 years:

I think this game has come a long way since I first saw it. I really like the progression so far for Fiona. I think swinging has a really good pathway to NTR that can feel quite natural and realistic if well written as opposed to the usual 'take embarrassing picture and blackmail' that so many writers go for.

Few pointers for @Infidelisoft just in case it helps in anyway. I've been reading/watching/following NTR for about 4ish years now and I feel there are almost milestones in every story which need adequate build up and coverage, this game has already covered some of them but I will go over all that I can think of:

• First Kiss (already covered obviously but kissing in general and the way it is linked to love could definitely be covered in the future, such as the MC doesn't want Fiona to kiss Davis in public or when they are together and she continues to do so because she can't help herself)
  • First Penetration (again already covered, but generally done with condom. I really like the change to make Davis' dick bigger, and talking about getting her used to the size, positive change there!)
  • Dressing/Acting Sexier (also covered the start of, with the dirty talk and the new clothes. Love the tan line bits as well, it would be nice to see more of that in a later chapter. Something like her and Davis go on a date and she comes back massively tanned only for you to see her and Davis having sex on the beach/in the water all day...)
  • Anal (last one that has been covered so far, It's great to see it done better than even most of the Japanese devs, you guys actually acknowledge that it has to be prepped for a while back there. I also liked the talk the MC had with her where she said it now owned to Davis, definitely a good direction.)
Next few are in no specific order but they are in all my favorite games:
  • Taking off the condom (Can't remember if this has been covered yet but it is always a milestone, especially as you can have the MC still using condoms with Kyleigh and Fiona but have Fiona going raw with Davis. Just a thought)
  • Exhibitionism (This is always a good way to show her letting loose around Davis or her inhibitions being lowered, have her wear and sling bikini or a micro skirt around town with toys inside her. Have her not wearing panties under her clothes or taking them off for Davis in the middle of somewhere public..)
  • Toys/Getting her addicted to orgasms/big dick (This can be done naturally or through Davis' orders. I like the idea of Fiona buying a couple of toys and then upgrading, eventually spending days doing nothing but masturbating whilst the MC is at work.)
  • Dressing/Acting Sexier 2 (Micro skirts, Micro Panties, Dressing like a prostitute, dyed hair, nails. Like a real bimbo is always the end game for corruption stories. I am a usually a big fan of the girl getting into body modification and drugs... big fake tits, ass and lips, coke/heroin addict, smoking but I don't think that's where this one is going and I wouldn't take it that direction, at least not with Davis as the corrupter.
  • Lying to the MC (This is a big one, whether it is telling him that she is going to the shops when she goes to fuck Davis or if she tells the MC that the game is over and she is only his only to keep fucking Davis behind his back it is always hot to read one thing from the MC's perspective and see something different entirely from Fionas'
  • MC denied whilst Davis carries on (I think one great thing about Swinging games is you can have both girls go to the more powerful guy in the end, you can hint towards it early on though, rather that Kyleigh be ok that he finished super early, have her be annoyed and not sleep with him the next date. At the end you can have her and Fiona working on Davis together whilst the MC watches or even sits in another room and isn't allowed in even!)
Anyway you've earned my pledge, I look forward to seeing where this one goes. If I can do anything to help out, proofread a chapter or anything just message me. Very few NTR games, especially western ones, have the promise that this one shows, I think too many people focus on the lack of choices but the majority of japanese VN's have 1 or 2 key choices and then branch out from there. I can also recommend some of my favorite material if you are interested.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Taking off the condom (Can't remember if this has been covered yet but it is always a milestone, especially as you can have the MC still using condoms with Kyleigh and Fiona but have Fiona going raw with Davis. Just a thought)
Hasn't happened yet but will. The protagonist has been having sex with Fiona without a condom, though.

Dressing/Acting Sexier 2 (Micro skirts, Micro Panties, Dressing like a prostitute, dyed hair, nails. Like a real bimbo is always the end game for corruption stories. I am a usually a big fan of the girl getting into body modification and drugs... big fake tits, ass and lips, coke/heroin addict, smoking but I don't think that's where this one is going and I wouldn't take it that direction, at least not with Davis as the corrupter.
I like this too, but agree going to too big extremes doesn't really fit this project. What I like to call the moral degeneration aspect will progress a lot further than the current stage, though. I like a more gradual progression, something you rarely see.

Anyway you've earned my pledge, I look forward to seeing where this one goes. If I can do anything to help out, proofread a chapter or anything just message me. Very few NTR games, especially western ones, have the promise that this one shows, I think too many people focus on the lack of choices but the majority of japanese VN's have 1 or 2 key choices and then branch out from there. I can also recommend some of my favorite material if you are interested.
Thank you. I write what I call the draft myself, but that's actually what's in the game. The writer expands and fixes the earlier chapters. He just finished rewriting the "Third Date" chapter for the next version, but likes suggestions for things to include in the next chapter. So if you have any ideas for the 4th Date chapter and forward for extra scenes/material, feel free to message me. Just keep the current stage of the story in mind.

I also tend to struggle coming up with and finding reference material for interesting sex positions for the artist, so I might ask you if you have good reference materials for a certain pose when I next need it.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
"If you think this has a happy ending, you haven't been paying attention". Love this Game of Thrones reference. Well done, sir/ma'am.

Reactions: nasam

crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
ohhh i love this new Update ....... Fiona anal yessss and domination of her yes kkkk tooo bad for her husband kkkk xD

Maveric

Mar 14, 2018
i love this game be helpful to the developers infidelisoft subscribe to him he might release a better update to the game i respect of his crreation specially swinging category of this game.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Don't get me wrong, I was supporting him on Patreon from the beginning, even through the problems with them, then after a couple of months of no updates, he released a update that was hardly any game play, so I dropped out, the dev has alot of potential, but needs to deliver more than just 5 minutes of game play per Update.

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I liked the game a lot, I thought the start was interesting and art is really good. But the game is going in a direction I don't like / can play. It seems I didn't know that this game was about NTR or humiliation of the MC. I thought its going to be about swinging. But last update took a turn.

Reactions: sdibolcrif
3.50 star(s) 36 Votes