TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Going full blonde might be a bit soon, but I can't say it doesn't get me excited to see the how and why!

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
The "Sixth Ending" goal has been reached: any suggestions for an ending? I'll poll some of the suggestions I receive on SubscribeStar and Patreon. Of course, some suggestions may already be planned with the 5 original endings.

One idea for an ending might be Kyleigh ending up with Fiona or both the protagonist and Fiona as a partner leaving Davis out.

Reactions: OmegaPrime141

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
@Infidelisoft, a list of possible extra endings:
  1. As it has been said before, at least one happy ending for the protagonist would be good.
  2. If it's not planned yet, I think a pregnancy ending would be nice (doesn't matter who is the father).
  3. An ending where Fiona's corruption gets out of hands for everyone (she ends up as a prostitute or something).
My favorite of those 3 ideas is the pregnancy ending.

Anyway, thanks to the team for doing such a great game! Keep up the good work.

Last edited:

Dromedari

Jan 10, 2018
Possible endings:

- Alpha Famale:In many games of this type it is common for the girl to end up as a whore, I think it would be interesting for an end where this does not happen. Fiona could discover her sexuality and move on to have a more active role, both in her relationship with Davis and with the protagonist. Being she who becomes a dominant sexual machine that has her husband under control and Davis dazzled. It does not matter if it ends with Davis or the protagonist, she is the boss. She is at the same level as Davis, she is a goddess of sex.

- Pregnancy: Fiona tells her husband that she would like to have her son, in order to get it, he takes into account his period and imposes a chastity on the protagonist until the indicated day arrives. When the moment arrives, the protagonist is dead of the excitement, but an unforeseen occurrence in the work. Telephone calls, confusing messages, will the protagonist arrive home on time? Fiona is alone? Could it be that everything was a trick and I was already pregnant before?

- Double pregnancy: Fiona and Kyleigh come to a pact to get pregnant together with their husbands in the same night to make it more exciting, because at that point they are all quite close. When the time comes, to the surprise of the protagonist, couples are exchanged. Was it a trick of Kyleigh and Davis to get Fiona pregnant? Will the protagonist inseminate his wife? Or Kyleigh? Or will Davis really be the father of the two children?

- True love: Fiona and Kyleigh leave their husbands out.

To finish saying that in this type of game the fog of war is very important. Not knowing what the wife's true feelings are makes it more exciting. Is it just excitement what Fiona feels for Davis? Is it just sex? Or maybe it's love? The doubts of the husband and ignorance should be more present. In my opinion the scenes of Fiona should only be able to be seen when you have finished the game, would be more interesting.

Anyway, it's a great game. Good job and luck.

Infidelisoft

Game Developer
Mar 18, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions.

You can play the game without Fiona's perspective first and then with her perspective to get the same effect. I personally dislike having to play a game twice or more to get the full story and I also don't need a game to be from the protagonist's perspective only, the "no Fiona perspective"-option is there for players who like to fully self-insert or like mystery.

Reactions: nasam

Decentlyindecent

Jan 18, 2018
Thank you for the suggestions.

You can play the game without Fiona's perspective first and then with her perspective to get the same effect. I personally dislike having to play a game twice or more to get the full story and I also don't need a game to be from the protagonist's perspective only, the "no Fiona perspective"-option is there for players who like to fully self-insert or like mystery.
I think it would be great if there was an ending where Fiona fell for Davis and Kyleigh dommed the MC, humiliating him in front of Davis and Fiona by denying him sex when all four of them are together, or even pegging him. I know it's not to everyone's taste, but it'd be great as an optional route/ending. To take it a step further, if Kyleigh trains the MC to be submissive to Davis, an ending where Davis is "man of the house" and all three of them pleasure him would be very hot, and something you don't see often even in NTR stories.

It seems like Kyleigh is denying the MC more often, and asserting her dominance. I love that, and I hope it develops further.

sovereign31

Sep 21, 2017
I think it would be great if there was an ending where Fiona fell for Davis and Kyleigh dommed the MC, humiliating him in front of Davis and Fiona by denying him sex when all four of them are together, or even pegging him. I know it's not to everyone's taste, but it'd be great as an optional route/ending. To take it a step further, if Kyleigh trains the MC to be submissive to Davis, an ending where Davis is "man of the house" and all three of them pleasure him would be very hot, and something you don't see often even in NTR stories.

It seems like Kyleigh is denying the MC more often, and asserting her dominance. I love that, and I hope it develops further.
Second the idea where Kyleigh trains MC to be submissive to Davis as an optional route/ending. Its very rare and the way the story is built up, could be a potential path.

Reactions: Retromancer

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The art, the pitch, and the tags of this game had piqued my interest. Granted, I haven't played this for many versions, but the developers' pitch for the game may have been misleading. Several players have voiced that they were expecting a certain type of plot, but sense that the game may be heading in a different direction (while others, of course, appear to be getting exactly what they want). From the comments I've read and of what I've tried of the game, I can certainly see their point. Don't get me wrong, I admire the team for their tenacity especially after the whole Patreon fiasco a while back and can respect their choices for their game. However, I really hope that the game won't devolve into just denigrating the MC all the time once the game actually gets going, y'know?

We don't know what endings are already planned nor how much the story has developed beyond the current build, but the team did ask about a possible path to an ending. Many of the suggestions above seem in line with what is already expected in the game. I can get behind some of those thoughts; however, I'm also hoping for a different type of ending where it doesn't all go sideways for the MC. Put simply, perhaps the MC sees through all the (possible) scheming, or becomes the better lover/partner, or that the swinging experiment unleashes a fiend within the MC, or that a deeper and truer friendship develops between all four participants (without any form of sissification or denigration towards the MC). Who knows what could happen!, but I could see some interesting ways that things could develop and intertwine in various scenarios given these jumping off points, can't you?

TL;DR - I want the MC to grow a pair, read the room, gain some confidence, and have the option to be able to flip the script around under his control.

nasam

Oct 18, 2017
From the dev's :

--==o==--

Oct 28 at 2:36pm
Swing & Miss version 0.25.2 released for Swapper Patrons

Compared to version 0.24.2 this version adds:
  • Several fixes for bugs and small issues
  • 2 new chapters
  • 1 rewritten chapter
  • 18 new CG event scene varations
  • 2 new overlays with a total of 5 variations