• 4K more words
Win:
Mac:

if you like his work support him

Last edited:

sentenz

Sep 21, 2017
Thank you for the suggestions.

You can play the game without Fiona's perspective first and then with her perspective to get the same effect. I personally dislike having to play a game twice or more to get the full story and I also don't need a game to be from the protagonist's perspective only, the "no Fiona perspective"-option is there for players who like to fully self-insert or like mystery.
Best Pregnancy ending would be that MC's Wife is so corrupted/horny that she doesn't care about getting pregnant and David and his Wife abuse that and direct the coming scenes so that Fiona is impregnated if MC doesnt fullfill something, meaning they play a game with him but one he can only lose and in the end Davids breeds Fiona purposefully until she is pregnant and MC, even being against it, has to accept it while Fiona doesn't think it's a big deal or does not care atall.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Ehm, why all women look like someone who has a flu?
Very strange art style...

polpolp

Jul 11, 2017
Well, the story goes to cuckold and domination, it's not my thing but its interresting. I think like many other player that it would be good to have a different path with the MC who take control and flip the situation.
Because its a little boring to just see the MC be dominated and his wife controlled by David

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I feel like Fiona got corrupted way too fast on the training days
I actually think it's ok. I feel like this game is a bit more fast-paced than most other games where it also feels like the devs don't really know where they're going and they're mostly in it just to make money, so they slap on update after update where nothing happens and mark it as a "slow burn" and then when you do get into the sex it's like update after update filled with ahegao.

I think Fiona still shows some hesitation before the sex acts, but once they get started she loses herself, which I find believable. I actually think MCs story has pacing issues. I get that he was already kind of submissive, but the haste in massaging Kyleigh's feet for hours, getting led around by his dick in an office, and wearing a chastity cage seems more rapid and odd to me than Fiona's story.

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes