oldboy_dude

Aug 13, 2017
If you're looking for similar as in swinging, wife sharing, cuckold, cheating, NTR, or some variation that sort of thing (before someone is OMG swinging is not NTR blah blah, yes I understand, but the question is kind of vague so these are games where the wife and maybe the MC are doing some sex stuff with other people as a primary component of the game. But disregarding the games where it's a female MC just running around cheating on her man who is really a minor character like Anna's Exciting Affection, Elena's Life, and the like):

The Adventurous Couple is great and one of the best ones out there in my opinion.
Cuck Simulator is fun as well, even if the art is a bit weird.
Angelica's Temptation was good, though it's abandoned for the time being :( but has a fair amount of content and few paths that can be taken for a few different playthroughs.
Happy Marriage has a pretty good start, even if a bit frustrating with its game play mechanics.

Marina's Cuckolding Report is more of a straight VN and it's mainly just her cheating, with her husband's consent, but you don't have too much interactivity. Though it is interesting to get to the end where you can go back and see the scenes from her perspective and she how much she left out or straight up lied about.

I know I'm forgetting some but those are off top of my head.
thanks, but I've already played them :coldsweat:

Reactions: BeastMaster59

Palm

Lovin' the muff
Donor
Sep 4, 2017
After saving, it played backwards for me.

NVM, rollback was enabled. xD

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
Why is his Patreon page under review? I don't see anything in the genre tags that's on the no go list of kinks for Patreon projects?

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
I really like where this update is headed... I can see it in my mind with some very sick and twisted ideas let me tell you

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
I really like where this update is headed... I can see it in my mind with some very sick and twisted ideas let me tell you
Indeed. Once the other guy pulled out a bigger schlong in a previous date, I was like "poor guy it's all over for you, better stop this stuff now, cause it's only going to get worse from here." This update just confirmed it, she's going to be an unabashed lewd pet for everyone else lol.

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Indeed. Once the other guy pulled out a bigger schlong in a previous date, I was like "poor guy it's all over for you, better stop this stuff now, cause it's only going to get worse from here." This update just confirmed it, she's going to be an unabashed lewd pet for everyone else lol.
yes!! we can go in all kinds of directions here.

* He should be like listen Fiona I'm not sure we should be doing this anymore and then she's like no this is what we need to do
* Definitely he needs to stop having sex immediately with either of the women
* At some point work into the story that his reward is sitting in the corner jerking off
* If we want to go in some dark directions the idea of the other wife torturing him somehow, ballbusting, etc
* Lock the guy in chastity... oh man it goes on and on why am I not writing this story
* Personally I would take it in a Forced Bi direction but that may not be everyones cup of tea

keep going game creator you're doing good!!

Reactions: Kaparzo

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Just my thought on the last update:
[v0.13.2].....
I know that there is a big problem with Patreon,and the more surprised I was when this update arrived here after over a month of waiting (already wrote this game off).
Sat down with my beer, dimmed the lights, sent my wife to bed,and started the game.....
Then after 5 minutes taking my time playing the game,making sure I didn't miss anything.....WHAM, game over....I said what the Hell....this cant be all....,after waiting over a month for one of my favorite games, this is all????.
No but seriously,after being a supporter on Patreon, and waiting such a long time, this is all you get?.......,
I mean I know how hard it is makings these games,but seeing other games with updates coming out after a month, this update was a very mini update, maybe the Game just crashed on me,I thought first after the start screen came up.
What I,m trying to say is, with such small updates,it is better to wait a couple of months longer till you have a least 15 minutes of Gameplay, the Dev is doing the players also a favor, before downloading a big package, and then being disappointed like me,that have endorsed this game in the Past.
In my opinion, before devs Post there games,they should make sure that there is a least 15 minutes of Gameplay before presenting a new update, or Post it as a Demo,the users will thank you for it I believe.
Like I said, just my thoughts,don`t know if I,m the only one that thinks the same way......
Greets to all.....:confused:

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
anyone else think the mc should be the better of the two guys
well that's not really how the genre works.

[v0.13.2].....
Then after 5 minutes taking my time playing the game,making sure I didn't miss anything.....WHAM, game over....I said what the Hell....this cant be all....,after waiting over a month for one of my favorite games, this is all????.
Yeah it was very disappointing only to get 1 scene like that and barely any dialogue.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
[v0.13.2].....
Pretty much the same...hit the scene of them leaving and then start page and thought it had gone wrong somewhere, until I'd run through it again and...it wasn't.
TBH I thought there was going to be one at least one more line from Fiona "Uhmmmm, you go home dear, I'll be back in the morning".
This would be the point in games where a choice box pops up, 'fight for her' or 'submit', but this is kinetic and we know that Fiona is going to be spending time away from the MC, so sooner or later there is going to be something like this.

anyone else think the mc should be the better of the two guys
You are in the wrong place if you think that's gonna happen.
FFS as soon as she smelt Davis' cock and was told to remember it the MC was fucked, when Fiona squirted on on hit morphing (notice how it changed from the BJ to the 1st fuck?) dick, that was the end if it.
Sorry @Tinytank but I think you and I are going to be disappointed for a while as it appears he primary route is going to be NTR with the MC either getting locked out of everything or end being totally submissive to both of the other couple's whims. Like the MC if you are a good boy, you may get some scraps in the form of an alternative ending, eventually.

yes!! we can go in all kinds of directions here.

* He should be like listen Fiona I'm not sure we should be doing this anymore and then she's like no this is what we need to do
* Definitely he needs to stop having sex immediately with either of the women
* At some point work into the story that his reward is sitting in the corner jerking off
* If we want to go in some dark directions the idea of the other wife torturing him somehow, ballbusting, etc
* Lock the guy in chastity... oh man it goes on and on why am I not writing this story
* Personally I would take it in a Forced Bi direction but that may not be everyones cup of tea

keep going game creator you're doing good!!
A couple of things you forgot
* MC lost his chance to talk to Fiona about it after not talking to her between the 1st and 2nd swing. Now she refuses to talk, only tell him what's happening.
* The changing dynamic in the workplace as Davis start's spreading rumors that one of the MC's subordinates is fucking Fiona. Possibly sharing photos that were taken (my imagination) when the MC was in the bathroom leaving Fiona alone with Davis and Kyleigh for the 1st time.
* The MC will be undermined in his sex life and work life to the point his career and marriage will fall apart.
* When it's all done and the couple have had their fun and got what they want, Fiona will be tossed to the gutter a used up husk of what she was.

Hell all of our list is not my cup of tea, I came for the swinging tag, but now I am fascinated to see what Fiona's perspective will be, hopefully showing her motivations for going in what direction she eventually does. I would also like to see the MC doing some introspection about what he gets from it, why he doesn't stop it, etc.

If you haven't done so and like the idea of what @Jobeo has written, look up it's a comic and the story is complete, extremely jarring and very twisted and sad to see it all play out.

Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
Can a mod or an uploader update the OP? The developer's Patreon page is not working and if we want this game to continue, Infidelisoft needs support.

Reactions: Jobeo and dest99

darkWolf.01

Jul 2, 2017
That´s just unbelievable, not only there is 800MBs of completely worthless WAVs, it even have BMP images, seriously, the last time I´ve seen BMP was at the age of Windows PAINT on Windows 95.

aydetore

Nov 25, 2017
This would be the point in games where a choice box pops up, 'fight for her' or 'submit', but this is kinetic and we know that Fiona is going to be spending time away from the MC, so sooner or later there is going to be something like this.
but the creators said that there will be four endings, which means there will be choice.

Reactions: dest99

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
I haven't played it yet....
if it won't have a good ending (even if optional) i am not gonna play it.
Just waiting for this to finish.
Art is somewhat cool...so I'll put this in my list

3.50 star(s) 36 Votes