4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Judging from earlier spoilers, no; it's just Asuna and Liz. I'm not even sure if Inoda will be fucking the mother, or someone else. I have suspicions that guy I once called mega-chin is Inoda's dad, and that's how Asuna and her mom are going to get into a foursome. Inoda might end up something of Asuna's step-bro if his dad starts dating her mom.

I also don't think Netorase is planned at all. Judging by the perk leaks, it all seems hidden from Kirito. But there's certainly some exciting developments and promises many, many scenes of gradual degredation and corruption.

JtC203

Dec 18, 2017
Getting to see asuna's pov was pretty good. She says that she doesn't remember anything after what was in the demo. I hope we get to see her slowly remember the whole night. All of the scenes shown were Inoda taking the lead, and on the night of the typhoon we see her taking charge and eagerly riding inoda. Seems someone lost herself and doesn't remember.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Getting to see asuna's pov was pretty good. She says that she doesn't remember anything after what was in the demo. I hope we get to see her slowly remember the whole night. All of the scenes shown were Inoda taking the lead, and on the night of the typhoon we see her taking charge and eagerly riding inoda. Seems someone lost herself and doesn't remember.
INODA record video all

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020
Just throwing some thoughts out here. I don’t think I mentioned any leaks but read at your risk.

Hey perk leak guy here. Did some more digging and was surprised at the lack of stuff especially things we already know about. The maps are cut off right where the story ends no hints at the other maps. Sinon despite in the post before the most current one being stated to be done and ready to go is no where in the files that I found despite Alice and the red haired twin-tails girls I don’t think we knew about being in the game before the demo. Also I couldn’t find the inoda message board thing from before but maybe I didn’t look hard enough. And in Fujinos last update the English has an extra line which mentions this demo being a free trial that doesn’t seem to exist in the Chinese version.

all of this to say look at the leaks with a bit of skepticism as I think there’s a chance this is an old demo or there are some important things cut.

the next things I have to say are all my opinion but I think they Have some basis.

1.There has to be a netorase route or at least an ending.Part 1 had pretty decently sized and consistent segments where Kirito Himself was getting into ntr and it would be weird to see that have no pay off.
2. Now this one is a bit out there but despite the perks telling a pretty linear story I think the game could actually not be that way or at least a bit less. I mainly got this idea after playing the demo and seeing that there are 3 status things maybe 4 if you count the main settings menu. I just think it would be kinda weird to have 3 status menus especially 1 that is always on screen like the two bars and you have no control over them. Also this might be just how fujino works but getting all these maps done right out of the gate is kinda sus if i was making the game I would just make the maps as needed so that way I could get the story itself to move faster but maybe I just don’t understand something. Also the way the number of times Asuna had sex/did other things got turned into an xp system is kinda weird as I think the purpose of the old menu was for if you were cuck role playing to have an idea of what went on and an xp system is quite a bit vaguer but that’s my opinion. Also one last weird thing is that from my current recollection it’s entirely possible that literally there could be no fgo sections in the game and it would have no effect on the perk section or overall story from what I remember. Which is odd since FGO is one the most interesting things so far in how the corruption has played out.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
all of this to say look at the leaks with a bit of skepticism as I think there’s a chance this is an old demo or there are some important things cut.
I definitely agree this is a old demo. In fact I would not be surpised this is the actual first release of Part 2 we would have gotten if China did not cuck us. Remember he said before he moved the first release would be short because he was busy building Part 2 up. Look at this demo has everything we were previewed before he moved like the status screen and the rain night animations. After he moved he added more features like the message board which was not part of this first release/demo.

So now we got something we should have gotten two months ago. Maybe when the official first release is release we will see those things that are missing in the demo.

The Alice inclusion was a surprise but in his poll he did ask what canon SAO character should be included in FOG so I suppose Alice won. Go AIs.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Just throwing some thoughts out here. I don’t think I mentioned any leaks but read at your risk.

Hey perk leak guy here. Did some more digging and was surprised at the lack of stuff especially things we already know about. The maps are cut off right where the story ends no hints at the other maps. Sinon despite in the post before the most current one being stated to be done and ready to go is no where in the files that I found despite Alice and the red haired twin-tails girls I don’t think we knew about being in the game before the demo. Also I couldn’t find the inoda message board thing from before but maybe I didn’t look hard enough. And in Fujinos last update the English has an extra line which mentions this demo being a free trial that doesn’t seem to exist in the Chinese version.

the next things I have to say are all my opinion but I think they Have some basis.

1.There has to be a netorase route or at least an ending.Part 1 had pretty decently sized and consistent segments where Kirito Himself was getting into ntr and it would be weird to see that have no pay off.
2. Now this one is a bit out there but despite the perks telling a pretty linear story I think the game could actually not be that way or at least a bit less. I mainly got this idea after playing the demo and seeing that there are 3 status things maybe 4 if you count the main settings menu. I just think it would be kinda weird to have 3 status menus especially 1 that is always on screen like the two bars and you have no control over them. Also this might be just how fujino works but getting all these maps done right out of the gate is kinda sus if i was making the game I would just make the maps as needed so that way I could get the story itself to move faster but maybe I just don’t understand something. Also the way the number of times Asuna had sex/did other things got turned into an xp system is kinda weird as I think the purpose of the old menu was for if you were cuck role playing to have an idea of what went on and an xp system is quite a bit vaguer but that’s my opinion. Also one last weird thing is that from my current recollection it’s entirely possible that literally there could be no fgo sections in the game and it would have no effect on the perk section or overall story from what I remember. Which is odd since FGO is one the most interesting things so far in how the corruption has played out.
1. Yeah, you might be right about that. I forgot about the priest and the priestess netorase hints. Honestly, I couldn't care for it, I don't want Kirito to know about Asuna's infidelity. I like when the appearance of goodness and purity is maintained while a girl is corrupted privately. I like an oblivious MC.

2. If I was making a game like this, I'd start with the maps first. All the scenes, the actual animations, are done in another program and then gifs imported in. It probably helps structuring everything to have the maps done and set, so he can start moving the icons around, writing dialogue, etc.

I remember seeing screenshots of the FGO town being different now, so I assume it's coming back. I really hope so anyway, those were fun. And especially now that Asuna and Inoda's relationship is advancing.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
1. Yeah, you might be right about that. I forgot about the priest and the priestess netorase hints. Honestly, I couldn't care for it, I don't want Kirito to know about Asuna's infidelity. I like when the appearance of goodness and purity is maintained while a girl is corrupted privately. I like an oblivious MC.
Hard agree

Olerme

Jun 16, 2020

2. If I was making a game like this, I'd start with the maps first. All the scenes, the actual animations, are done in another program and then gifs imported in. It probably helps structuring everything to have the maps done and set, so he can start moving the icons around, writing dialogue, etc.

I remember seeing screenshots of the FGO town being different now, so I assume it's coming back. I really hope so anyway, those were fun. And especially now that Asuna and Inoda's relationship is advancing.
I didn’t mean to say there will be no fgo I mean it’s literally in the opening menu. It’s just a piece of evidence to show there feels like there’s something missing. My main point would be that I think the game could actually end up being similar to a ntr game with more gameplay. See nightmare knight on here it shares a lot of similar status menus but has a female mc. My real hope and this is just what I want is that this could be a way better nebel geisteryaeger(not invoking all of its themes and story just in terms of gameplay integration with story).

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Not only that, but making maps is boring. I think you can avoid a regular bottleneck by just getting it out of the way, as opposed to having to make maps every couple of update.

Reactions: MeepMoop123

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
I didn’t mean to say there will be no fgo I mean it’s literally in the opening menu. It’s just a piece of evidence to show there feels like there’s something missing. My main point would be that I think the game could actually end up being similar to a ntr game with more gameplay. See nightmare knight on here it shares a lot of similar status menus but has a female mc. My real hope and this is just what I want is that this could be a way better nebel geisteryaeger(not invoking all of its themes and story just in terms of gameplay integration with story).
I partially agree with this. Whiles i do think we will see more gameplay with more decision making, i don't think it will be as open or as random as NGJ.
My guess is that it's still going to be rather linar in terms of progression and plot with the big change really being that you can also approach it from an NTS angle, kind of like Kirito can either also start to slowly corrupt and get aroused by what he is seeing or he can be oblivious.
That's atleast how i interpret the "lewdness level" bar that refers to Kirito.

不安感
this can be more precisely translated to "unsafe feeling"

變恣度
I feel this can mostly be equal to the "lewd level" of most corrupt game.

ok, I am pretty sure I was wrong. both bar should be referring to Cuckito.
不安感 how unsafe Cuckito feels
變恣度 how perverted Cuckito is.

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
True. It could be Kirito, overtime, becoming interested in cuckold play from the stand point of being a voyeur. He doesn't need to realize Asuna is cheating to start getting corrupted himself. That might be what the priest/priestess is for. Not to mention he has spied on Asuna/Inoda in the inn once before, without realising it. Inoda might start showing off videos that Kirito doesn't realize are him and Asuna, etc.

MeepMoop123

Nov 1, 2017
Also if i where to throw out a guess as to why there are two status screen, it could either be:
1. For flavour, one seems like a "Skill tree" where as the other one seems like a "Status screen" with exp and the like
2. It could be that one of them is refering to Asuna IRL and one of them is Asuna in game

I don't feel strongly about either of those guesses tho and i could also just be completely wrong about everything.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Yeah, it's a bit of both. Sort of like in Karyn's Prison; one of them is more like an achievement screen, or a record of milestones and how Asuna thinks about them. In the menu, it's called perks and the unlocks do have stat changes associated with them, though there wasn't a sex minigame before. The other is the actual status that records the number of times she had sex and how, etc.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
Yeah, it's a bit of both. Sort of like in Karyn's Prison; one of them is more like an achievement screen, or a record of milestones and how Asuna thinks about them. In the menu, it's called perks and the unlocks do have stat changes associated with them, though there wasn't a sex minigame before. The other is the actual status that records the number of times she had sex and how, etc.
So Asuna will belong to Inoda body and heart im looking forward to it but i also other ntr scene happing around game like charlie girlfriend like animated videos of her corruption because the first part of this game i saw Ntr happening to other guys but i don't know it happen

Vidsora

Sep 8, 2020
Hey if anybody has his arts and gifs from the Pixiv account i'd appreciate it if you could send a link!

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
I don't think we can decrypt the files this time, he encrypted them in a way so that the key can't be extracted with public tools and he wrote it in the source code
(Google translate)"
//Hello, cracker. Welcome to the maze I designed. // //If you open the source code just because of your hobby, please leave immediately. This is not the place you should stay. //Making games is not easy, and I will not allow you to trample on the achievements of game designers. //The keys have been broken up and distributed in the random maze by me. If you think that a simple alert can find the key, then let's wait and see.
"

after that message there are a ton of lines of code like this

Decrypter.map_code_drIllup =[25,54,61,23,33,64,9,91,75,16,2,70,62,46,86,67,55,79,7,10,63,80,76,1,12,57,28,35,47,4,88,53];

Jul 29, 2023
Unofficial Translation for SAO October Demo

Hello all,

If you caught my translation for Part 1, I hope you're excited for the translation of the epilogue XD
Honestly, there wasn't much, but I still have to translate all the "perks" and format them. However, I probably won't be done before the end of the day for me, so I might just spew whatever I have into spoilers. I know someone MTL'd them, but MTL is super bad, even with DeepL.

Anyways, here's the links for the human translation of the October demo/epilogue to Part 1.

Mediafire:
Gofile:
Workupload:

Like before, I'm not uploading to MEGA or Pixeldrain. Also, while I have the entire game, you still need to extract using Simplified Chinese encoding, because most files not translated.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes