4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Mimimon

Jan 28, 2018
That is true, and also at the same time false.
Many developers upload their own games here so that people can download for free, out of the goodness of their hearts.
They are advertising their game for free with this big Forum. Most of us know about his game from this very forum. He didn't get nothing from posting his product here for free. More people will know about the game, know who he is and will start to support him. It not just about the money, the support could come in many forms

Reactions: Toushiro

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I have to tell the purists before they complain if I keep saying that I need a hero, to sensei fujino I bought Nero remake, scathash, chainsaw and SAO 1 when I was just in the middle, since I changed my bank my card does not pass in a CIEN not idea why, so I need a hero. braywyatt-bray.gif

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
If you have already finished it, how long did it take you?
Just now, feels lengthy so far. He put effort into how the map looks. There's a lot of walking text that isn't translated by MLT, so for the people who don't replay games, I would advise to wait until he releases the eng version.

Reactions: Animefan_09

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Downloading, from the people who had finished playing said it had little content and only a few scenes.

Jul 29, 2023
I mean he said the demo had most the stuff in it so that was expected. This was mostly about building the new maps and framework.

Expectations were unrealistically high. Mans had to flee his home country.
Eh, judging from what I can see in translator++ previews, it looks to have quite a bit of content. Not sure about a gallery room or what, though, since the plugins are taking forever to load.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
So, does Part 2 already have its own thread or should we still keep an eye on this for his official eng version?
I think we shoudl just keep it all here since its the same game, just in 2 different parts, that would avoid some confusion. Just post part1(Complete)and part2(WIP) DL links.

It's already confusing when you gotta look for scathach game and then learn that Sakura is also apart of that game with all its parts too, lol.

Reactions: Animefan_09

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
Any idea how long the translation will take?
No idea if he posted the GPT version yet, he said he would do it after sleeping. if you have mtool or translate++ you can just MTL it right away. However a proper edited will prob take a couple day I would imagine.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes