4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Yea after the footjob scene Asuna's model changed. I thought it was just he removed the pantyhose but he made other changes. If Asuna's school uniform changes more it could one of those things that shows Asuna becoming looser or more comfortable with Inoda. The first outfit seems more uptight and closed off compared to the second.
after footjob scene, Asuna washed her winter(autumn) school suit which is the first one in your post, and changed to summer suit(the second one). I remember Kirito asked why Asuna change to summer suit while it's still not hot.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
after footjob scene, Asuna washed her winter(autumn) school suit which is the first one in your post, and changed to summer suit(the second one). I remember Kirito asked why Asuna change to summer suit while it's still not hot.
So it was a simply Asuna changing into her summer uniform while her winter uniform was being cleaned? I expected a rich family like Asuna's to have more one set of uniform. But it is a valid reason for model change. I still hope in Part 2 there will be visual changes to Asuna as the story progresses and her preferences change. I am sure eventually Asuna will stop wearing her promise ring to Kirito. Maybe Inoda will give her another accessory to replace it? Maybe a choker?

Last edited:

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
So it was a simply Asuna changing into her summer uniform while her winter uniform was being cleaned? I expected a rich family like Asuna's to have more one set of uniform. But it is a valid reason for model change. I still hope in Part 2 there will be visual changes to Asuna as the story progresses and her preferences change. I am sure eventually Asuna will stop wearing her promise ring to Kirito. Maybe Inoda will give her another accessory to replace it? Maybe a choker?
I get your point. But it might be whatever reason that she only have 1 suit now, eg: school only issue 1 set and there is no place to purchase because Asuna and Kirito's school is not normal school but FGO survivor's school, that their suit is special. Or she somehow is frugal because her mom is super strict. you can see from the anime that she doesn't seem to have a lot fashion or expensive stuff.

" But it is a valid reason for model change." yeah, we just want to see her more sexy anyway, so I won't complain if Asuna have to change into more revealing clothes with some not-so-solid reason.

choker might be too much for a model student like Asuna, maybe a garter that can be hide?

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
Anyway, I made an attempt at an Inoda. It didn't turn out that well. I copied a lot of key little features (the nostril holes, the discolored lips), I got the hair shape mostly right, though the color seems to change a lot in the game; it's clearly meant to be blackish, but in a lot of shots it's darkish blue, though I can say it's probably just lighting. I just could not get the shape of a lot of major features right though, to the point that I'm starting to think it's a custom head or something that I just don't have access to. For example, I couldn't make squinty eyes that looked right, nor could I get the foreward bulging sheek shape with any kind of nasolabial fold, nor could I get his nose to have the same hawkish crook and the piglike nostrils.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Feel free to try to improve it.

Additionally, while the bodyshape isn't priority yet, I'm considering how to do it. Clearly he's meant to be a little tubby, though Koikatsu does not handle overweight characters well, so he's not going to be that fat. There is this shot that shows a pretty good overview on the bodyshape from above, and he's got a bit of girth to his waist.

Reposting incase anyone has the koikatsu card, or otherwise wants to have a crack at making a better Inoda.

Yukiteko

Jul 7, 2020
I think whats best moving forward, is to stop discussing about Fujino himself or his situation. We should focus solely on the game itself. Any discussion about Fujino regardless whether they're well intentioned, will only generate unnecessary attention to him.
I don't think OUR discussion really matters. What the dev cares are discussions in Chinese forums, which might get him arrested if they got out of control and make him too famous.

OrangeBrother

May 26, 2020
I don't think OUR discussion really matters. What the dev cares are discussions in Chinese forums, which might get him arrested if they got out of control and make him too famous.
While I am not going to reveal which country I live in, I live in a country that has Chinese as the majority race. I am also literate in both Mandarin and English. Surely I am not the only person here who has that skill. There may be others here who may use information on what we say here to report Fujino to the authorities.With the current pace of globalisation, you are too naive to think that F95Zone is safe because nobody from China would visit here and even if they were to visit the site, they wouldn't be able to understand us.

Brutally speaking, so what if we discussed about his situation. At the end of the day, how does it help with his situation? It only raises awareness to his situation but awareness is basically attention itself. It does more harm than good to discuss about his situation. I am kind of a hypocrite by replying to your comment and still discussing about this so this would be the last time I shall reply to anything regarding the dev's irl issue.

Last edited:

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
View attachment 2689810
Are these all the events or did I miss something else?
Because, for example, Asuna's event room is missing two bonfires
How did you reach this replay room?
From the looks of it you are playing the latest version (basically up to the end of part 1), I have the latest version as well but it's in Chinese, after playing through to the end it just goes back to the title page though.

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
Question for anybody who has completed part 1 so far;

I'm pretty sure the dev was using multiple anime/games as reference, this are the characters (I could definitely be wrong though)

redhead
Bremerton from Azur Lane (but I do remember another character who looks like her but I can't recall now so I convinced myself it's Bremerton, maybe other experts can way in)

blonde (I assume you meant the one from the video store)
Nero from Fate/Grand Order (now that you mention Alice, it does look similar, but I think Nero is closer for me)
*edited - I think there was a scene in the forum thingy, if you're referring to that, then yes I think it's Alice.

Mage Girl
Mona from Genshin Impact

ZUBiDAM

Apr 6, 2022
I'm pretty sure the dev was using multiple anime/games as reference, this are the characters (I could definitely be wrong though)

redhead
Bremerton from Azur Lane (but I do remember another character who looks like her but I can't recall now so I convinced myself it's Bremerton, maybe other experts can way in)

blonde (I assume you meant the one from the video store)
Nero from Fate/Grand Order (now that you mention Alice, it does look similar, but I think Nero is closer for me)
*edited - I think there was a scene in the forum thingy, if you're referring to that, then yes I think it's Alice.

Mage Girl
Mona from Genshin Impact
i thought there was also lisa from genshin impact, or just a look a like?

-brisingr-

Apr 12, 2023
i thought there was also lisa from genshin impact, or just a look a like?
Ah yes there was, I think it was the redhead dude's girlfriend?
There were 2 girls with the same hairstyle, or maybe there's only one, I didn't really bother to pay too much attention to the side characters haha.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I can’t wait for part 2 I hope after he finished this game he will do a pole vote of which anime he will turn into a NTR parody I have two anime I want a NTR parody game one is Highschool DXD and Highschool of the Dead HOD I wish kohta NTR takashi harem Saeko and Rei

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes