4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
This is a message for all users that are here often, I think we should separate the threads for part 1 and 2, they are 2 different games and putting both here just cause confusion for new people and cause unnecessary questions, what do you think? in the main post we can simply link to the part 2 thread and viceversa

EDIT: for example, the images are "wrong" in the OP

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This is a message for all users that are here often, I think we should separate the threads for part 1 and 2, they are 2 different games and putting both here just cause confusion for new people and cause unnecessary questions, what do you think? in the main post we can simply link to the part 2 thread and viceversa

I asked if that would happen at first but I believe for the exact opposite reasons (Aka to not get people 'lost' trying to find Part 1/2 or something) they decided to combine them, so at this point I don't think that will be changed, at least not unless you can directly talk with OP about it.

Are you sure it will be this week?
It SHOULD be, if you check the last pages Fujino originally said he would release this past weekend, obviously that couldn't happen (I assume more issues with the battle system popped up than he thought, maybe) so unless there is some titanic unforeseen delay it should be out soon.

Rubyrosesilver22

Aug 15, 2022
I realize that are harem anime protagonist that people hate my main number 1 would be Issei Hyoudou from High school DXD

Pouka974

Oct 22, 2022

Is there a big difference ?
and also is there a recollection room for the part 2?

Last edited:

Sora076

Formerly 'kossgreg'
Nov 25, 2020

Nah like you said is part 1 and 2 is the continuation of the same story not two new different stories, there is no reason for a second thread, a lot of other games with episodes,chapters or seasons are like that, is just some people here are lazy to put two braincells together to understand whats happening and take the easy approach of asking hoping for a kind person like you to awnser them. Well he could make it more clear using something like "seasons" instead of "parts".

Reactions: Bedead

rocksmasher

Dec 22, 2019
Full save for Saikey's Part 1 version. The last save is the Recollection Room. The other saves are points not in Recollection Room like battles and train groping scene.
can you play the extra 4 scenes from the saikey version of is it just in the spoilers foulder?

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Lets hope there is some report today, even Fujino seens to have been inspired for this update but that actually pushed it back xD

Oh well hopefully there is many new scenes but to me the initial update was fine since it was just begining part 2 and Asuna had put up her walls against Inoda.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Lets hope there is some report today, even Fujino seens to have been inspired for this update but that actually pushed it back xD

Oh well hopefully there is many new scenes but to me the initial update was fine since it was just begining part 2 and Asuna had put up her walls against Inoda.
At the very least there will be a les scene with Liz, a Kyouko peeping scene, some Sinon action, and hopefully some battle harassment.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
At the very least there will be a les scene with Liz, a Kyouko peeping scene, some Sinon action, and hopefully some battle harassment.
The battle harrassment and the les scene are what excites me most about the update, like my only complain about the previosu one is that we didn't get to see the bath scene that Inoda obviously peeped on. Meanwhile combat means we will advance further since the previous one didn't have any clear oportunity to display it, plus now way Asuna would let Inoda live if he did it xD

What i mean is that the plot will advance.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
what is the difference between Saikey Version and Original?
only name changes ?
Saikey removes all references to SAO, can rename three of the characters, some text images translated to English instead of Chinese, a slightly faster walk speed, and better stability (maybe).

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
The battle harrassment and the les scene are what excites me most about the update, like my only complain about the previosu one is that we didn't get to see the bath scene that Inoda obviously peeped on. Meanwhile combat means we will advance further since the previous one didn't have any clear oportunity to display it, plus now way Asuna would let Inoda live if he did it xD

What i mean is that the plot will advance.
Yes, we all want more "plot". Even plot on plot action if the plot will get bigger.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes