4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Yes, we all want more "plot". Even plot on plot action if the plot will get bigger.
Well sure that too, but i mean the plot of Asuna actually getting corrupted and falling for Inoda's trap xD

I also kind of hope Liz will be kind of evil and team up with him, you know to get Kirito for herself (obviously she won't and she herself will fall), also what doe she plan for the Nun job at the churt, it seens there is something suspicious about it that Liz is aware of too.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The battle harrassment and the les scene are what excites me most about the update, like my only complain about the previosu one is that we didn't get to see the bath scene that Inoda obviously peeped on. Meanwhile combat means we will advance further since the previous one didn't have any clear oportunity to display it, plus now way Asuna would let Inoda live if he did it xD

What i mean is that the plot will advance.
Yeah, as you said Fujino seemed surprisingly inspired for this update, not sure if that's because of all the "too little content" complains or not but he really seems to have gone all out. Personally I'm wondering if there will be any new Suguha scenes or not XP

Yes, we all want more "plot". Even plot on plot action if the plot will get bigger.
LMAO, have a like for that XD

Reactions: Animefan_09

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
the image posted a few pages back, the one where Kirito can't see well because he was hit, and you notice Inoda fucking Asuna, reminds me the scene on the beach that has never been put into game, at least until today

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
View attachment 3142214
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Password :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you feel any shame from taking the link Kilometer Immorales found and my save files and posting as your own?

You didn't even put in all the download links.

The game post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...magic-part-2-v0-1-fujino.154352/post-12356517
My save post:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...magic-part-2-v0-1-fujino.154352/post-12358157

hecom

Jan 26, 2019

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You know i mentioned about wishing the update is released soon, but if Fujino is truly inspired it may even be worht it to wait 1 or 2 more weeks since this may be the last real update of the year and the more the better right? Of course maybe i am wrong and the inspiration allows him to release another one just before the end of the month.......that would be better but i am trying to not be too greedy xD

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018
Is there a big difference ?
and also is there a recollection room for the part 2?
yes they are 2 different games, the only thing in common is the continuation of the story, the maps are different, he remade most if not all of them, part 2 doesn't have a recollection room but on the pc at the end you can see most of the scenes

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
Imagine Fujino will make Naruto ntr once he's done. Well known characters, even better mc (Hinata) for slow burn, already built relationships, good opportunity for NTR (someone saved Hinata from bad guys, war just ended and Naruto always on missions, Hinata feels lonely and etc.), battle harassment (Naruto fighting bad guys, Hinata's getting harassed in this moment), a lot of characters that people would like to see while Hinata is not corrupted yet (Tsunade, Shizune and etc), and also possibility for chapter 2 with Sakura and Sasuke (Same shit, Sasuke dont give a fuck about Sakura, but she still love him alot). Big map, so you can explore some events, already built characters, you can do anything and just call it a new "technique" and we wont complain.
There is lack of good NTR games about Naruto, so i think it'd be good.

Sorry for my English CERF level MTL2 xd

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
the game so far so good but it closes or crashes sometimes and that I have an i7 with 64 ram and a rtx4060, I still do not know if the new scenes are inside the game or only in the collection room, in short I hope someone makes the compressed version I have seen that they have done but I do not know how to do it. lllolll.png

Feb 27, 2021
Imagine Fujino will make Naruto ntr once he's done. Well known characters, even better mc (Hinata) for slow burn, already built relationships, good opportunity for NTR (someone saved Hinata from bad guys, war just ended and Naruto always on missions, Hinata feels lonely and etc.), battle harassment (Naruto fighting bad guys, Hinata's getting harassed in this moment), a lot of characters that people would like to see while Hinata is not corrupted yet (Tsunade, Shizune and etc), and also possibility for chapter 2 with Sakura and Sasuke (Same shit, Sasuke dont give a fuck about Sakura, but she still love him alot). Big map, so you can explore some events, already built characters, you can do anything and just call it a new "technique" and we wont complain.

I hope that one day Fujino will make a Naruto game, there are many girls like Sakura, Temari, Tenten, Ino, Tsunade, Shizune, Anko and so on, I think it would make a great game.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017

I prefer MHA from the more mainstream media for a possible game. But there are better options like many people have mentioned (To Love-Ru, DxD, Gakuen HxH, Testament of New Sister, etc)

There are even better options from less known manga and animes like Sekirei (my top option if i am honest, the setting is just PERFECT for ntr), Clannad (second close for me), etc

Also if he picks Naruto i just hope he doesn't use the Raikage, he may be an asshole but i am tired of seeing Raikage ntr xD

Avoidable27

Sep 14, 2021
I prefer MHA from the more mainstream media for a possible game. But there are better options like many people have mentioned (To Love-Ru, DxD, Gakuen HxH, Testament of New Sister, etc)

There are even better options from less known manga and animes like Sekirei (my top option if i am honest, the setting is just PERFECT for ntr), Clannad (second close for me), etc

Also if he picks Naruto i just hope he doesn't use the Raikage, he may be an asshole but i am tired of seeing Raikage ntr xD
Naruto just more popular, so it's the best way in my opinion, cause almost every one knows about it, but not everyone knows about TLR, Testament of New Sister or Gakuen HxH.
For me, the "parody" tag is good because I watched the anime and know the backstory and relationships of the main characters. If I haven’t watched the anime, or dont know backstory/relationship betweens mc, then for me these characters do not evoke any sympathy, because I am seeing them for the first time.
And i surely agree with you about Rikage ntr, also tired of him :D

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
And i surely agree with you about Rikage ntr, also tired of him :D
Seriously always Raikage. Why don't anyone use Orochimaru? He is prime rape fantasy material. He can be male or female, grooms children, mentally manipulates them, literally puts a copy of him inside of them, and is obsessed with genetics. How is he not perpetrator of every rape/ntr work instead of poor Raikage?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes