4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Goriel

Aug 8, 2022
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Last one also no idea, can't even tell if it's supposed to be Sinon or Suguha, as the only clear thing is that's Hebishima fucking her.
I am confused on this one too. I thought Hebishima has blond hair and Sinon or Sugu does not have purple hair. Maybe it is the dark lighting. If that girl is Sinon or Sugu then she has to be Sinon since Sugu is still in the cafe and she said Klein and Kirigaya which makes me think she is talking about when they watch her livestream and commented.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I am confused on this one too. I thought Hebishima has blond hair and Sinon or Sugu does not have purple hair. Maybe it is the dark lighting. If that girl is Sinon or Sugu then she has to be Sinon since Sugu is still in the cafe and she said Klein and Kirigaya which makes me think she is talking about when they watch her livestream and commented.
Can you tell me the exact day and moment I need to go to see these scenes? I think I may have misunderstood what the guy said because right after exiting the Karaoke on 6/6 I went to that area and there is nothing, I would like to check them firsthand.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
the files are protected so no luck extracting the .rpgmvp into valid .png files.
anyone know how to?
Use this decryption key - 619e7f7fcf538865fc86245b1757ff17

Once again he has still failed to encrypt the Pictures folder properly, so we can just use them to get the key.

Reactions: wm.pghub and baka

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Oh well, it means we are getting a bigger update as Christmas present. If it as not a white Christmas before, it will be one now.
in his post it says so if it works, the update will be released on the weekend if there is no time, the update will be by Christmas

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Ok i finally have the time to play, and while replaying the first day (just when we enter FOG for the first time and go to the balcony) 1 scene ocurred to me, well 2 but they can be combined:

It would begin with Asuna flashing Inoda from the balcony, discretely since Kirito would walk in on her but not really notice anything, Inoda is masturbating to it but only Asuna can see him due to his abilities (some level up stuff, maybe he can make it so certain party members or just "friends" see him, etc) This could be an scene all on his own. Like maybe Asuna is masturbating because Inoda and Liz or someone are fucking is an option too.

Anyway the continuation is that Asuna invents some excuse to leave and goes to fuck Inoda, meanwhile Kirito remains in the balcony oblivious, maybe he is fixing something on it, or reminiscing, or both, etc. The camera would pan out to show us Inoda and Asuna fucking and we would switch focus between the 2. Obviously Kirito can't see either of them.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes