4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it wouldn't make sense storywise. Asuna is not addicted to sex; she is addicted to Inoda as her perfect partner both physically and mentally.
Or at least that's the excuse Fujino goes for her to be a NTR-ed Slut XD

I was confused about the whole reset thing with Asuna and Inoda having sex both ingame and irl then in part 2 it declares they've only just had sex. So is the latter half of Part 1 just not canon? does Fujino address what parts are still in line with his vision of the storyline and what parts aren't?
It's more like a soft reset of Asuna and Inoda's relationship. Asuna views her having sex with Inoda as a mistake and was overall trying to distance herself from him. But the story is just ramping back up to her just wanting to pursue pleasure over her morals.

In regards to the sex ingame for Part 1, Asuna was not conscious for each one. She was unconscious or in a bugged state that Inoda took advantage of to have fun. The lustful rainy night at the end of Part 1 is the first time Asuna is aware she's had sex with Inoda in any way, shape, or form.
Like Gaka said, Asuna was never aware at all when they did it in-game during Part 1, that was all Inoda taking advantage of super-convenient situations, and the 'reset' in Part 2 is because Fujino wanted indeed to go for a slow-burn situation so rather than having Asuna be instantly corrupted after tasting Inoda's dick IRL once, she had her have a more 'realistic' reaction that you usually never see in NTR games and regret it instantly, thus causing the 'soft reset' for Part 2 (Which is what caused most of the complaints to start and eventually led to Fujino going back and forth with polls and trying to please everyone).

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
Like Gaka said, Asuna was never aware at all when they did it in-game during Part 1, that was all Inoda taking advantage of super-convenient situations, and the 'reset' in Part 2 is because Fujino wanted indeed to go for a slow-burn situation so rather than having Asuna be instantly corrupted after tasting Inoda's dick IRL once, she had her have a more 'realistic' reaction that you usually never see in NTR games and regret it instantly, thus causing the 'soft reset' for Part 2 (Which is what caused most of the complaints to start and eventually led to Fujino going back and forth with polls and trying to please everyone).
My take is that Fujino went for the slow-burn because that's what the polls wanted. However, rather than getting a slow-burn, we got Inoda's and Asuna's relationship take a back seat for other characters, which is where the complaints arose. Now he is going to ignore the polls, and make what he wanted in the first place. In my opinion, this is were all his focus should've been from the start. Now that you have Asuna and Inoda having a sexual relationship in FOG, you can than let Kirito go have his adventure with Klein and Alice, while Asuna and Inoda keep building their relationship.

No progress report today?
Doubt we'll get anything, since the update will be until the end of April.

Reactions: Toushiro

Lemon_StoryReader69

Nov 14, 2023
Trued using save data from earlier versions with .32 but it just says bug report and some file are missing i think, need save meant for present available version

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
My take is that Fujino went for the slow-burn because that's what the polls wanted. However, rather than getting a slow-burn, we got Inoda's and Asuna's relationship take a back seat for other characters, which is where the complaints arose. Now he is going to ignore the polls, and make what he wanted in the first place. In my opinion, this is were all his focus should've been from the start. Now that you have Asuna and Inoda having a sexual relationship in FOG, you can than let Kirito go have his adventure with Klein and Alice, while Asuna and Inoda keep building their relationship.

Doubt we'll get anything, since the update will be until the end of April.
I don't know about the poll, but it was Fujino's idea to make this game slower-paced than his previous titles.

As for the main story taking the back seat, I don't think so. Yes, there wasn't much direct action between Asuna x Inoda, but every interaction of Inoda with Liz or Asuna's mom was still part of the build-up for the main story. The same is true for Asuna and Kirito. Such interactions were adressed in every update; in between, there were also some side characters getting screentime. And it's not really like Sugu or Alice got many scenes, to be honest.

I think the main issue is that part 2 had just overall less content, considering what was going on in part 1, and that's true for all characters. But thats understandible, because he litterealy cut off a bunch of characters from part 1 and intruduced new ones, maybe that wasn't a good idea.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I just wanna see Inoda gift Asuna more outfits (in game or potentially irl) like in Part 1, I think it'd pair well with her progression
Back before Part 2, Fujino did a poll asking what outfit Asuna should have. He gave her Knights of the Blood outfit as a example. We don't know what the results were but I know more Asuna outfits are coming. I can see a scenario of Inoda wanting to fuck the Lightning Flash in her prime so he gives her a copy of her outfit and they reenact some scenes from SAO arc, like chapter 16.5 :cool:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Urgot Main Urgot

deadcorpze

Jan 6, 2019
You can try using the links here:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13067637
Here is my save:
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-32-fujino.154352/post-13060159

I just tested it and it worked fine with my v0.32 game. You can try using Save 1. It should be near where your error is. I just played it and got no errors during the entire FOG event.
sir do u also have a save file for june 9 just after the conversation with inoda ingame?

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
At least someone has already paid me, I'm going to upload it here anyway, so that certain people don't say that I'm bad, logically if you do a good job you need someone to support you XD I couldn't do it at 64 fps because I'm on a brick laptop XD I hope someone improves it

uzumaki z

Nov 21, 2023
At least someone has already paid me, I'm going to upload it here anyway, so that certain people don't say that I'm bad, logically if you do a good job you need someone to support you XD I couldn't do it at 64 fps because I'm on a brick laptop XD I hope someone improves it

thx broo ,even thought i cant play the game atleast i can see the scene. appreciate it bro

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes