4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Feb 17, 2024
I just downloaded part 2 v0.32 but it's not going past the "Now Loading..." black screen. Is this happening to anyone else? Is it a specs issue?
Maybe a specs issue, yeah, when I'm only playing the game, it loads normally, but if I'm doing other intensive stuff on the side, the load times get a little longer.

Also, can i say that the singular Alice scene is top tier and the biggest thing that has me hyped for the next releases?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
thank you very much dear hero senpai, do you have more of those extracted treasures?

Last edited:

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
[/QUOTE]
At least someone has already paid me, I'm going to upload it here anyway, so that certain people don't say that I'm bad, logically if you do a good job you need someone to support you XD I couldn't do it at 64 fps because I'm on a brick laptop XD I hope someone improves it

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I am actually quite curious. Guys, what kind of personality do you prefer for Asuna in NTR works? Do you prefer the type that quickly succumbs and becomes a communal bicycle? Or Fujino's Asuna, overwhelming sense of sympathy but has a relatively higher moral standard? Or other types?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I am actually quite curious. Guys, what kind of personality do you prefer for Asuna in NTR works? Do you prefer the type that quickly succumbs and becomes a communal bicycle? Or Fujino's Asuna, overwhelming sense of sympathy but has a relatively higher moral standard? Or other types?
Really depends on how long the work will be. If it is only going to be a one volume doujinshi or video then just make her fall quickly to get to the good stuff so I can move on. If you are planning on making something that will make me stay a while then make her fall worth it by making her start from a high place and her change noticeable.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
In any NTR, I hate it when the girl gets passed around, so no communal bicycles. For Asuna, the speed of the fall can vary depending on the context of the story being told, but generally I prefer slow burns. I can imagine with the right story, I could enjoy her quickly succumbing to the pleasure, but most I've seen are just dumb hentai logic where she changes overnight to full slut and it feels cheap.

Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Really depends on how long the work will be. If it is only going to be a one volume doujinshi or video then just make her fall quickly to get to the good stuff so I can move on. If you are planning on making something that will make me stay a while then make her fall worth it by making her start from a high place and her change noticeable.
thats the way to do it. let her start high and let her fall slowly but noticeable, like Fujino Sensei

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
idk, man. I don't consider Fujino's Asuna to have high moral standards, but rather self-awareness and therefore resistance. However, this resistance exists only in her dialogues, as she still goes along with everything Inoda is up to in the end (for NTR purposes, obviously). Take, for example, the rainy night: her main concern was not that she cheated on Kirito, but that she wasn't able to prevent it. This resulted in her distancing herself from Inoda for some time, but not because it was morally wrong, but because she was angry at him for what he did.

Reactions: Alandir

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
idk, man. I don't consider Fujino's Asuna to have high moral standards, but rather self-awareness and therefore resistance. However, this resistance exists only in her dialogues, as she still goes along with everything Inoda is up to in the end (for NTR purposes, obviously). Take, for example, the rainy night: her main concern was not that she cheated on Kirito, but that she wasn't able to prevent it. This resulted in her distancing herself from Inoda for some time, but not because it was morally wrong, but because she was angry at him for what he did.
euh no. she was actually concerned about cheating on kirito that she even cried during that night, also later on in the prologue when she and kirito were sleeping in the bed together.
its just that she cant deny the pleasure she was feeling, but she is always feeling guilty for having slept with inoda and betraying kiritos trust. she always repeats that, im not sure how you can misinterpret that in other ways

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes