4.20 star(s) 73 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
All 3 sound reasonable, and there's nothing wrong with #3 happening by the way. Suguha just seems to be using Hebishima to get herself off in place of Kirito (when Kirito is unavailable). I don't even know if more blackmail from Hebishima will influence Suguha if she's more unhinged and sassy like the previous update showcased. Cause if she's raping Kirito in his sleep, then honestly I think she's gone off the deep end to not care as much about her image too much to worry about blackmail.

I think you were the one to mention to prepare ourselves for Suguha falling for the NTR plot again. It's possible, but I feel like if Suguha gets taken, it'll be by someone else at this point. If Suguha was the only girl involved with Hebishima, then it's possible. But I'm pretty sure that Sinon and Suguha's own vested interests will just ultimately screw over Hebishima. Suguha wants to use Hebishima to get closer to Kirito, and it seems like Sinon wants Hebishima to herself instead of being outraged to not deal with him again. Or it's possible I misinterpreted Sinon, and she just wants revenge on him.

But I also agree with the comment that if Suguha is being more focused on Kirito, then I do wonder what kind of scenes we'll even find during the "sandbox" or "CG hunt" part of the game.
Yeah, that was my assumption right from the start. I don't see a reason for her to get rid of Hebi right now. She is fine with doing whatever pleases her, so Hebi is her friend with benefits when Kirito isn't available. Maybe it will actually be Sinon who gets rid of Hebi, which would lead Suguha to become even more bold towards Kirito. Who knows? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, that was my assumption right from the start. I don't see a reason for her to get rid of Hebi right now. She is fine with doing whatever pleases her, so Hebi is her friend with benefits when Kirito isn't available. Maybe it will actually be Sinon who gets rid of Hebi, which would lead Suguha to become even more bold towards Kirito. Who knows? :LOL:
It's probably some combination of Hebishima chasing after Suguha, and while doing that he's blind to Sinon's advances. So I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Hebishima is drugged up and getting raped by Sinon or something in the future. Also my best guess for Suguha CGs to find would just continue this trend of Suguha outpacing Hebishima in sex. It's happened twice already (sort of).

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Formerly 'SixPleasures'
Dec 9, 2018
This is a bit of a different topic, but related to Suguha.
Back when Kirito got sick, and got that weird lust enhancing medicine that led him to basically rape Asuna, we got to see a scene of Suguha mastubarting in the balcony. Back then I got an idea of a future possibility of her catching Inoda and Asuna fucking at some point, but I mostly doubted it would happen since Fujino seemed pretty reluctant to let anyone catch on what happened between the two.
But now that we know that Suguha is going to use hidden cameras in Kirito's apartment, does anyone else think that it may be possible for her to catch both on them on tape?
Because I'm sure we will have to get at least one scene of Inoda and Asuna doing it in Kirito's place once she been corrupted further. It would be super stupid taking into consideration Inoda lives next door, but it would be pretty hot.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
This is a bit of a different topic, but related to Suguha.
Back when Kirito got sick, and got that weird lust enhancing medicine that led him to basically rape Asuna, we got to see a scene of Suguha mastubarting in the balcony. Back then I got an idea of a future possibility of her catching Inoda and Asuna fucking at some point, but I mostly doubted it would happen since Fujino seemed pretty reluctant to let anyone catch on what happened between the two.
But now that we know that Suguha is going to use hidden cameras in Kirito's apartment, does anyone else think that it may be possible for her to catch both on them on tape?
Because I'm sure we will have to get at least one scene of Inoda and Asuna doing it in Kirito's place once she been corrupted further.
I know others think otherwise, but I personally think if Suguha is going to NTR Kirito away from Asuna, she's going to have to find out at some point that Inoda is fucking Asuna. But this is me assuming the "cuckito" ending is one where Suguha is the one that reveals Inoda stealing Asuna or something.

SixDates

Formerly 'SixPleasures'
Dec 9, 2018
I know others think otherwise, but I personally think if Suguha is going to NTR Kirito away from Asuna, she's going to have to find out at some point that Inoda is fucking Asuna. But this is me assuming the "cuckito" ending is one where Suguha is the one that reveals Inoda stealing Asuna or something.
I actually believe we already got the answers to the "cuckito" discovery, as some may call the ending where Kirito discovers the affair but enjoys it as a cuckold. The items that Alice introduced last update capable of detecting and revealing things that are invisible inside the game.
I would find it very strange that Fujino went out of his way to specifically design two different items that would expose Inoda like the ones Kirito got, for a singular use in a side-story.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I actually believe we already got the answers to the "cuckito" discovery, as some may call the ending where Kirito discovers the affair but enjoys it as a cuckold. The items that Alice introduced last update capable of detecting and revealing things that are invisible inside the game.
I would find it very strange that Fujino went out of his way to specifically design two different items that would expose Inoda like the ones Kirito got, for a singular use in a side-story.
I can see the anti-invisibility item used in one of two ways.
1. It works on Inoda's ability. Near the end of the game Kirito a choice to use the item to expose Inoda and Asuna leading to cuckold ending or not using the item leading to obvious ending.
2. It does not work on Inoda's ability. Around the middle of the game Kirito will be suspicious and try to use the item to expose Inoda. But Inoda's ability is not from the game, but from Administrator so it does not work. Kirito is embarrassed and does not try anything anymore so the lovebirds can do they want without fear. Sorta like what happened in the nurse's office in Part 1.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I actually disagree with everyone thinking of this, though it may just be because of me disliking Hebishima/recalling that the only real option seemingly is to GET RID of him: Suguha plain out DISLIKES him heavily, and while not really caring about having sex with him she does not actively SEEKS IT either anymore. Reminder that, as of the last update, she was actively DENYING him sex in the brothel and would have actually managed it if he didn't offer the discount for his cameras, and before that the AV was just full-on a transaction for her, same reason why she's working as Flora but picking up her clients/refusing to go all the way. Unlike the way it seemed to go before the new route for her character appeared, Suguha is no longer not going down the route of 'seeking out' Hebishima anymore, she's outright denying him and even having fun screwing him over, she's no longer 'addicted' or 'on her way of becoming permanently addicted' to him like Sinon is and seemed was gonna be her fate back in Part 1 (The brothel basically implied that they hadn't fucked IRL since the 'Not-Date' night despite Hebishima wishing otherwise, probably as a direct result of her new 'mindset'). Like, she literally OUT-FUCKED HIM (The Cliche NTR Blonde dude) by roleplaying she was fucking Kazuto instead, while he clearly was cringing at the 'dialogue' of the AV and was left half-dead after just one 'round', because apparently she got THAT wild when she fantasizes about him XD

It may not be her directly who gets rid of him (Which would suck tbh as it really feels like it was being a great setup for her to show she had fully turned around the NTR plot in the most original/impossible way), but unless Fujino suddenly decides to make her fall for the NTR power again, she also doesn't seem like she even considers Hebishima a friend with benefits anymore, she's no longer even longing to have sex with him, and was looking forward to having Kirito's unconscious body at her mercy more :3

I can see the anti-invisibility item used in one of two ways.
1. It works on Inoda's ability. Near the end of the game Kirito a choice to use the item to expose Inoda and Asuna leading to cuckold ending or not using the item leading to obvious ending.
2. It does not work on Inoda's ability. Around the middle of the game Kirito will be suspicious and try to use the item to expose Inoda. But Inoda's ability is not from the game, but from Administrator so it does not work. Kirito is embarrassed and does not try anything anymore so the lovebirds can do they want without fear. Sorta like what happened in the nurse's office in Part 1.
Not to burst the bubbles of this theory, but reminder that we already KNOW the anti-invisibility thingie doesn't work thanks to Fujino full-on wanting to make the plots separated regardless of how much it stretches the Suspension of Disbelief or plot-holes: Besides Alice saying all that stuff was a one-time-use thing; if it wasn't then it would have 100% activated when Kirito walked to where Inoda was face-fucking Asuna, but his ability went completely unimpeded. So this either means it was indeed a one-time-use thing or that Inoda's ability is so godly that it transcends such pesky items, LOL

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Not to burst the bubbles of this theory, but reminder that we already KNOW the anti-invisibility thingie doesn't work thanks to Fujino full-on wanting to make the plots separated regardless of how much it stretches the Suspension of Disbelief or plot-holes: Besides Alice saying all that stuff was a one-time-use thing; if it wasn't then it would have 100% activated when Kirito walked to where Inoda was face-fucking Asuna, but his ability went completely unimpeded. So this either means it was indeed a one-time-use thing or that Inoda's ability is so godly that it transcends such pesky items, LOL
Do we know Fujino wanted plots to be separate? I don't remember Fujino ever saying that. I thought he dumped Part 1's NPC plotlines because they were random and unconnected. So why bother creating new unconnected plotlines with canon characters? If you remind me when he said the plotlines are suppose to be separate that would be great. Also even if the items are one-use items doesn't mean Kirito can't get more copies of the item. They are just lines of code in FOG after all.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I actually disagree with everyone thinking of this, though it may just be because of me disliking Hebishima/recalling that the only real option seemingly is to GET RID of him: Suguha plain out DISLIKES him heavily, and while not really caring about having sex with him she does not actively SEEKS IT either anymore. Reminder that, as of the last update, she was actively DENYING him sex in the brothel and would have actually managed it if he didn't offer the discount for his cameras, and before that the AV was just full-on a transaction for her, same reason why she's working as Flora but picking up her clients/refusing to go all the way. Unlike the way it seemed to go before the new route for her character appeared, Suguha is no longer not going down the route of 'seeking out' Hebishima anymore, she's outright denying him and even having fun screwing him over, she's no longer 'addicted' or 'on her way of becoming permanently addicted' to him like Sinon is and seemed was gonna be her fate back in Part 1 (The brothel basically implied that they hadn't fucked IRL since the 'Not-Date' night despite Hebishima wishing otherwise, probably as a direct result of her new 'mindset'). Like, she literally OUT-FUCKED HIM (The Cliche NTR Blonde dude) by roleplaying she was fucking Kazuto instead, while he clearly was cringing at the 'dialogue' of the AV and was left half-dead after just one 'round', because apparently she got THAT wild when she fantasizes about him XD

It may not be her directly who gets rid of him (Which would suck tbh as it really feels like it was being a great setup for her to show she had fully turned around the NTR plot in the most original/impossible way), but unless Fujino suddenly decides to make her fall for the NTR power again, she also doesn't seem like she even considers Hebishima a friend with benefits anymore, she's no longer even longing to have sex with him, and was looking forward to having Kirito's unconscious body at her mercy more :3
I don't mean it literally. It's more like "friends with benefits." As we see now, he still has something to offer her, so why not use him? Also, now that she is fully awakened to her feelings and drive, she'll still need some relief from time to time, I believe. Maybe she will use him to get some "medicine" from Kirito—who knows?

But it's all really vague still, so it's not a prediction or something like that, but rather me thinking out loud. I'm still prepared that everything will go "wrong" so, let's see. I hope we will see some more developement to her story next update, even without real new CGs, still be fine by me.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Do we know Fujino wanted plots to be separate? I don't remember Fujino ever saying that. I thought he dumped Part 1's NPC plotlines because they were random and unconnected. So why bother creating new unconnected plotlines with canon characters? If you remind me when he said the plotlines are suppose to be separate that would be great. Also even if the items are one-use items doesn't mean Kirito can't get more copies of the item. They are just lines of code in FOG after all.
I'm in the camp, where Fujino isn't trying to keep the plots separated. At the current moment, they're separate, but they're probably meant to connect to each other at some point much later down the line. One could argue that the idea was thrown away, but nonetheless the idea is there that they're going to connect at some point. The best example of this is the first time Kirito, Klein, and Alice go into the underground area. When they end up leaving, they leave the area and log out in the town. You'll be able to see Inoda and Liz watching their interaction whilst invisible.

I don't know how connected the plot lines will be, but I wouldn't be surprised if they connect at some point. The current stages of each plot line though don't really require any reason for them to intertwine yet.

But some obvious examples of them intertwining, is that for whatever reason Inoda might bring Asuna (when she's more corrupted) into the underground so they can have sex in one of the brothel rooms. It doesn't mean that Asuna will be for other people, since it matches up with Inoda wanting to show off that he bagged a hot chick. But anyways, the plot might have it so that Asuna sees Leafa coming onto Kirito, or Leafa taking Kirito into a room. The general point being like it'll just make Asuna fall further and think it's more justified to be with Inoda.

Will this happen? I don't know. The hypothetical example is to just showcase there's things that can be done when the stories start intersecting. The only reason they're not is that they're still establishing where they all want to go in their respective story lines.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I mean, it's not that Fujino said it, it's just how he has been going about them constantly so far: There were several parts of the game where the plots could have mixed or interactions between characters of the different plots happened during them only for plot-convenience and more to prevent it, the only times Fujino has had the plots 'connect' is in indirect ways or ways that still go out fo their way to prevent the characters from interacting with each other as much as he can (Reminder that only Kirito has 'seen' Sinon at all onscreen outside Suguha doing so offscreen, Leafa and Alice have never once interacted with Asuna, Inoda, or Liz at all despite Alice literally once walking into the cafe while Kirito was reunited with both girls, Klein never once interacted with anyone else despite canonically knowing the main gang and having been literally outside the treehouse when that latest scene happened, etc (Not to mention the more plot-convenient aspects like Leafa working at the brothel that apparently the very same dangerous criminals with access to brainwashing tech that Alice was chasing run, being a top-prostitute on it even, but not having been targeted at all, because it has nothing to do with her LOL). Fujino clearly tries to prevent the plots from crossing over as much as he can, maybe because he thinks doing so would 'ruin' them if he allowed them to do so (Like how we know CLEARLY that Suguha would very much lose it if she discovered the whole thing between Inoda and Asuna, or even Liz, which anyone with half a braincell that Asuna and Kirito lack would figure out by interacting long enough with them in VR, so yeah).

I don't mean it literally. It's more like "friends with benefits." As we see now, he still has something to offer her, so why not use him? Also, now that she is fully awakened to her feelings and drive, she'll still need some relief from time to time, I believe. Maybe she will use him to get some "medicine" from Kirito—who knows?

But it's all really vague still, so it's not a prediction or something like that, but rather me thinking out loud. I'm still prepared that everything will go "wrong" so, let's see. I hope we will see some more developement to her story next update, even without real new CGs, still be fine by me.
That all falls apart with how she has been portrayed now, though, she clearly no longer cares for nor WANTS to have sex with him, which is the biggest thing. So yeah, unless everything 'goes wrong' now, Suguha clearly doesn't really want to keep fucking Hebishima, so that's probably the last thing to overcome.

Also, reminder, Fujino's latest report literally confirms she has 2 CGs, so we do know something DOES happen, the question is if that's gone be her getting "not-NTR-ed" again or if it will show what she's doing with Kirito while he's online getting actually NTR-ed XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

I agree with you, because she can't actively have sex with Kirito when he's "awake", that would make Hebishima the next best thing. Cause the AV in my opinion is just an example of how Suguha views Hebishima, which is just a friends with benefits kind of relationship. She'll use him to get herself off while she's imagining it's Kirito.

Cause clearly she was going to have sex with Hebishima in the previous update. But she made that whole comment on how he took 30 minutes to arrive, so she's no longer in the mood. It's entirely possible they still ended up banging, since she wants the camera equipment, but the point is that she's still having sex with Hebishima. She just views him as a dildo is how I see it, considering that she'll still make him pay.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
That all falls apart with how she has been portrayed now, though, she clearly no longer cares for nor WANTS to have sex with him, which is the biggest thing. So yeah, unless everything 'goes wrong' now, Suguha clearly doesn't really want to keep fucking Hebishima, so that's probably the last thing to overcome.

Also, reminder, Fujino's latest report literally confirms she has 2 CGs, so we do know something DOES happen, the question is if that's gone be her getting "not-NTR-ed" again or if it will show what she's doing with Kirito while he's online getting actually NTR-ed XD
I want to argue because I think it could go either way, tbh. It's just a feeling that things won't go the logical way too soon, just because Fujino still needs Habi to be around for some time. He won't want to waste an NTR-Dude doing nothing, I think. Even if we exclude Suguha, there is still Sinon who needs a new 'goal' ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: victorious1453

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I want to argue because I think it could go either way, tbh. It's just a feeling that things won't go the logical way too soon, just because Fujino still needs Habi to be around for some time. He won't want to waste an NTR-Dude doing nothing, I think. Even if we exclude Suguha, there is still Sinon who needs a new 'goal' ;)
I mean, that's all under the assumption Fujino didn't decide to completely derail the Suguha plot-line from the expected cliches, which...he kinda did? It was shaping to be forever a not-NTR-cliche that wouldn't really ever change as so little while ago as of the "not-date" the siblings had, yet it suddenly did a 180º change that not only was completely out of left field but also went against all the logic of how NTR plots usually go, but despite a fakeout it doubled down on it with every update since them apparently. Hebishima just very clearly seems to be being set up to be removed like the poll of a while ago proposed, otherwise there would have been no need for Fujino to set not only Suguha getting free from him but also Sinon completely losing her 'slave-like' devotion for him AND him suddenly having absolutely no income and apparently being broke IRL, like, if he only wanted to keep him around still doing all that to him would make no sense, just the Suguha plot as it is would have been enough but Fujino just continues to make it seem like everything around Hebishima is collapsing like there would be no reason to do if his life getting screwed wasn't literally part of the plot :O

Mind you, there is still a small chance for a turnaround for the sake of NTR, but at this point I just really don't see it. Being fair though, we will have to wait and see for at least the next update and see what happens, I suppose XP

SixDates

Formerly 'SixPleasures'
Dec 9, 2018
AND him suddenly having absolutely no income and apparently being broke IRL, like, if he only wanted to keep him around still doing all that to him would make no sense, just the Suguha plot as it is would have been enough but Fujino just continues to make it seem like everything around Hebishima is collapsing like there would be no reason to do if his life getting screwed wasn't literally part of the plot :O

Mind you, there is still a small chance for a turnaround for the sake of NTR, but at this point I just really don't see it. Being fair though, we will have to wait and see for at least the next update and see what happens, I suppose XP
Well, the whole downwards spiral of Hebishima's life might be a set up for what we have already seen him do with Sinon. Drugging her and literally selling her off to the nearest ugly bastard for a few bucks. Fujino could have push him down to give an explanation as to why he would do the same with Suguha even if he previously acted possessive of her. Although Suguha becoming a town's whore, virtually or not, might not be what most of us wants, it could still happen.

How much is there left until the game ends? I believe that at the bear minimum we have 7 to 8 updates to go through, probably even more, so if that were the case. What would Fujino do during the remaining of the game when 2 out of his 5 heroines don't have a partner for """NTR""" sex? We are way too late into the story for Suguha or Sinon to get a new "bull", so Hebishima is still needed in my eyes.

I would have been more optimistic about the possibility of Suguha cutting off Hebishima and her "fallen" future had everything that happened, occurred later when Asuna was closer to completly be corrupted. As of now we have way too much game to go through without further corruption for them.

4.20 star(s) 73 Votes