4.20 star(s) 79 Votes

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021
If you can't wait or want some more there was a few NTR clip made by this guy on Iwara with Asuna and Suguha
There should be 10 or so clip of 0:30 to 2:30
. iwara . tv/profile/lanzfh/videos
. iwara . tv/video/4E3X0wJUNUvuyq/clipntr0904
Get rid of the space
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Fantastic, thanks for the share
i been looking out for this kind of koikatsu Netorare short stories/vids, since i discovered and play Fujino SAO NTR.

i watched the Marin Kitagawa vids from this Lanzfh dude and the videos/Animation/Netorare are good, remind me a lot of DeliriumBear work.

Reactions: 13Gatsu777

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While, as I have said before, I would like to see Suguha go down the Yandere Bro-con route. I am struggling to imagine what her future developments would be like without Hebishima, because I can't image Fujino solely having her scenes revolve around Kirito being taken advantaged of or unknowingly interacting with her through the game as Leafa. The game doesn't look to be anywhere near the ending, even if we might be more than halfway there, but someone needs to play the "bull" role for Suguha (and Sion as well), so even if Fujino graces us with a Kirito(asleep) x Suguha scene in the next update, and she doesn't fall back to her netorared heroine ways, I can’t see her not sleeping with Hebishima afterwards for whatever reason, be that money, fun, drugs, or blackmail.

Anyways, we only need to wait one more week to know for sure as next update will probably tell us what will happen with her character.
The thing is that we're pretty sure, while not officially confirmed, that the root reason behind this sudden turnaround for Suguha's route from the standard cliche not-NTR-plot she had since Part 1 was that the "getting rid of Hebishima" option won in one of the earlier polls about the game Fujino made while still struggling with his issues after moving countries and such (Theory heavily backed by the sudden several 'turnarounds' of Hebishima's luck in life, not only for Suguha but even for Sinon, who he previously seemed to have full control of, hell, in Part 1 it was even soft-hinted that it was only thanks to her that he got the drugs he used to 'snag' Suguha originally). So if that's the case then there is no way for Hebishima to turn things around just from the fact the only reason he suddenly lost all his "untouchable cliche NTR pretty boy" privileges is because God (Fujino, not Administrator XD) suddenly decided he had to go.

Granted, we could still be, against all odds, be wrong, but everything seems to indicate the opposite so I guess it's just a matter of wait and see indeed XP

Roastpotato22

May 21, 2024
Does anyone know what I'm supposed to do next Screenshot_20240521_183127_com.huawei.browser.jpg when Asuna jerking off inoda at school in the infirmary?? He doesn't do anything the second time cause he's embarrassed

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
The thing is that we're pretty sure, while not officially confirmed, that the root reason behind this sudden turnaround for Suguha's route from the standard cliche not-NTR-plot she had since Part 1 was that the "getting rid of Hebishima" option won in one of the earlier polls about the game Fujino made while still struggling with his issues after moving countries and such (Theory heavily backed by the sudden several 'turnarounds' of Hebishima's luck in life, not only for Suguha but even for Sinon, who he previously seemed to have full control of, hell, in Part 1 it was even soft-hinted that it was only thanks to her that he got the drugs he used to 'snag' Suguha originally). So if that's the case then there is no way for Hebishima to turn things around just from the fact the only reason he suddenly lost all his "untouchable cliche NTR pretty boy" privileges is because God (Fujino, not Administrator XD) suddenly decided he had to go.

Granted, we could still be, against all odds, be wrong, but everything seems to indicate the opposite so I guess it's just a matter of wait and see indeed XP
Adding to the Suguha discussion, it seems her scenes are happening on Sunday. I don't really know what this means, but also the mentioning of Leafa is a little weird too. Are we going to bump into her in the game? My most basic ass guess is that we're just going to see the non-blurred version of Leafa's AV that Klein wanted to get.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Adding to the Suguha discussion, it seems her scenes are happening on Sunday. I don't really know what this means, but also the mentioning of Leafa is a little weird too. Are we going to bump into her in the game? My most basic ass guess is that we're just going to see the non-blurred version of Leafa's AV that Klein wanted to get.
Regarding Suguha, and taking into consideration the timeline of the game, we will probably encounter 3 possible scenarios.

1—Kirito stumbles upon her in the game for some reason, or he gets called by Klein who gets to see a new AV of some sort.

2—Kirito logs out of the game on Sunday and Suguha is already there like she discussed with him in the Cafe, to help him with food and stuff. He strangely enough feels "sticky and sore", for no apparent reason.

3— Kirito logs out on Sunday, but he is alone with no news from Suguha, and after waiting for her for a bit, he calls her and we get a sex phone call scene with her and Hebishima.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Regarding Suguha, and taking into consideration the timeline of the game, we will probably encounter 3 possible scenarios.

1—Kirito stumbles upon her in the game for some reason, or he gets called by Klein who gets to see a new AV of some sort.

2—Kirito logs out of the game on Sunday and Suguha is already there like she discussed with him in the Cafe, to help him with food and stuff. He strangely enough feels "sticky and sore", for no apparent reason.

3— Kirito logs out on Sunday, but he is alone with no news from Suguha, and after waiting for her for a bit, he calls her and we get a sex phone call scene with her and Hebishima.
All 3 sound reasonable, and there's nothing wrong with #3 happening by the way. Suguha just seems to be using Hebishima to get herself off in place of Kirito (when Kirito is unavailable). I don't even know if more blackmail from Hebishima will influence Suguha if she's more unhinged and sassy like the previous update showcased. Cause if she's raping Kirito in his sleep, then honestly I think she's gone off the deep end to not care as much about her image too much to worry about blackmail.

I think you were the one to mention to prepare ourselves for Suguha falling for the NTR plot again. It's possible, but I feel like if Suguha gets taken, it'll be by someone else at this point. If Suguha was the only girl involved with Hebishima, then it's possible. But I'm pretty sure that Sinon and Suguha's own vested interests will just ultimately screw over Hebishima. Suguha wants to use Hebishima to get closer to Kirito, and it seems like Sinon wants Hebishima to herself instead of being outraged to not deal with him again. Or it's possible I misinterpreted Sinon, and she just wants revenge on him.

But I also agree with the comment that if Suguha is being more focused on Kirito, then I do wonder what kind of scenes we'll even find during the "sandbox" or "CG hunt" part of the game.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
All 3 sound reasonable, and there's nothing wrong with #3 happening by the way. Suguha just seems to be using Hebishima to get herself off in place of Kirito (when Kirito is unavailable). I don't even know if more blackmail from Hebishima will influence Suguha if she's more unhinged and sassy like the previous update showcased. Cause if she's raping Kirito in his sleep, then honestly I think she's gone off the deep end to not care as much about her image too much to worry about blackmail.

I think you were the one to mention to prepare ourselves for Suguha falling for the NTR plot again. It's possible, but I feel like if Suguha gets taken, it'll be by someone else at this point. If Suguha was the only girl involved with Hebishima, then it's possible. But I'm pretty sure that Sinon and Suguha's own vested interests will just ultimately screw over Hebishima. Suguha wants to use Hebishima to get closer to Kirito, and it seems like Sinon wants Hebishima to herself instead of being outraged to not deal with him again. Or it's possible I misinterpreted Sinon, and she just wants revenge on him.

But I also agree with the comment that if Suguha is being more focused on Kirito, then I do wonder what kind of scenes we'll even find during the "sandbox" or "CG hunt" part of the game.
Yeah, that was my assumption right from the start. I don't see a reason for her to get rid of Hebi right now. She is fine with doing whatever pleases her, so Hebi is her friend with benefits when Kirito isn't available. Maybe it will actually be Sinon who gets rid of Hebi, which would lead Suguha to become even more bold towards Kirito. Who knows? :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Yeah, that was my assumption right from the start. I don't see a reason for her to get rid of Hebi right now. She is fine with doing whatever pleases her, so Hebi is her friend with benefits when Kirito isn't available. Maybe it will actually be Sinon who gets rid of Hebi, which would lead Suguha to become even more bold towards Kirito. Who knows? :LOL:
It's probably some combination of Hebishima chasing after Suguha, and while doing that he's blind to Sinon's advances. So I wouldn't be surprised if at some point Hebishima is drugged up and getting raped by Sinon or something in the future. Also my best guess for Suguha CGs to find would just continue this trend of Suguha outpacing Hebishima in sex. It's happened twice already (sort of).

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This is a bit of a different topic, but related to Suguha.
Back when Kirito got sick, and got that weird lust enhancing medicine that led him to basically rape Asuna, we got to see a scene of Suguha mastubarting in the balcony. Back then I got an idea of a future possibility of her catching Inoda and Asuna fucking at some point, but I mostly doubted it would happen since Fujino seemed pretty reluctant to let anyone catch on what happened between the two.
But now that we know that Suguha is going to use hidden cameras in Kirito's apartment, does anyone else think that it may be possible for her to catch both on them on tape?
Because I'm sure we will have to get at least one scene of Inoda and Asuna doing it in Kirito's place once she been corrupted further. It would be super stupid taking into consideration Inoda lives next door, but it would be pretty hot.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
This is a bit of a different topic, but related to Suguha.
Back when Kirito got sick, and got that weird lust enhancing medicine that led him to basically rape Asuna, we got to see a scene of Suguha mastubarting in the balcony. Back then I got an idea of a future possibility of her catching Inoda and Asuna fucking at some point, but I mostly doubted it would happen since Fujino seemed pretty reluctant to let anyone catch on what happened between the two.
But now that we know that Suguha is going to use hidden cameras in Kirito's apartment, does anyone else think that it may be possible for her to catch both on them on tape?
Because I'm sure we will have to get at least one scene of Inoda and Asuna doing it in Kirito's place once she been corrupted further.
I know others think otherwise, but I personally think if Suguha is going to NTR Kirito away from Asuna, she's going to have to find out at some point that Inoda is fucking Asuna. But this is me assuming the "cuckito" ending is one where Suguha is the one that reveals Inoda stealing Asuna or something.

4.20 star(s) 79 Votes