4.20 star(s) 82 Votes

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
TOMORROW we have new update news
View attachment 3652414
This scene was so hot, when Asunas face changed from the immense pleasure. Too bad that especially this scene was cut too short, making me replay it many times to properly "feel" the afterglow. :sneaky:

also the synchro seems a lil bit off the first time he thrusts it in again. its no big deal, but after watching it many times, it looks funny

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Hm....

Perhaps there will be such a moment in the game. Massage? ))) Beach? )) Hmm...I'm interested in how Fulzino-sensei will do
Oh damn thats really hot.

btw. that guys shadow looks exactly like the one fuking the beautiful clothes manager girlfriend and the maid in the hotel in part 1... oh how i miss those npcs. i wanted to see more of them...

Reactions: curuchett

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have seen quite a few people talk about the mob characters of the previous game, and to be completly honest, I don't really miss them all that much. They were fun and all, but I don’t really think they were all that good at the end of the day.

The one thing that did dissapoint me was that we never ended up seeing anything between the store manager and the girlfriend of kirito's friend. Fujino teased it during the whole part 1, but we got zero CG's of them.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have seen quite a few people talk about the mob characters of the previous game, and to be completly honest, I don't really miss them all that much. They were fun and all, but I don’t really think they were all that good at the end of the day.

The one thing that did dissapoint me was that we never ended up seeing anything between the store manager and the girlfriend of kirito's friend. Fujino teased it during the whole part 1, but we got zero CG's of them.
Fujino removed the NPCs because he wanted more interconnected storylines instead of random storylines. They were created as a filler for when Asuna didn't get any action after all. So they were replaced for canon character stories like Liz and Alice. Whether they are a improvement over NPCs plotlines is personal preference.

For store manager and friend's girlfriend, it is implied they went to the village in Sakura game so we might see them again in the future.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
5.20 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Finish day events of the next Monday.
2.Add Asuna's POV on Sunday CG room.
3.Add 2 CGs of Suguha(Leafa) event.
目前的進步報告:
1.完成下周一白天的事件。
2.周日的回想中追加亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加2個直葉(莉法)的事件CG。

又是被東京電車擠爛的一天,想起了某個表情包.

1716208829070.png

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成下周一白天的事件。
2.周日的回想中追加亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加2個直葉(莉法)的事件CG。

又是被東京電車擠爛的一天,想起了某個表情包.

View attachment 3653320
What does everyone think of OL Asuna? Personally I think she should be wearing white instead of red. The red makes her look like Kyouko.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成下周一白天的事件。
2.周日的回想中追加亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加2個直葉(莉法)的事件CG。

又是被東京電車擠爛的一天,想起了某個表情包.

View attachment 3653320
So, the next week/arc has officially been started, and we get 'Company Worker Asuna' as a new model for her (Those into it can probably look forward to seeing Janitor Inoda fucking her in a broom closet or something at some point :p). Also, an Asuna PoV, which is probably for the previous CG scene we got shown last week of her and Inoda fucking inside the tent as expected.

More interested in the "2 CGs of Suguha event" added, though. Is he talking about something new or will we actually get to see this time what she does to poor Kirito's defenseless body XD?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I wasn’t entirely convinced about the whole work place plot, so I was mostly looking forward to the VR side of developments, but that image alone was able to change my mind.
Mature Asuna looks pretty great, I think it will be fun to see her get harassed by janitor Inoda.

Also, sad news for Suguha fans since it looks like we are not going to see her rape an unaware Kirito in real life once again, since Fujino clarified that the scenes will be for Leafa.

Reactions: Jeycii_

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I wasn’t entirely convinced about the whole work place plot, so I was mostly looking forward to the VR side of developments, but that image alone was able to change my mind.
Mature Asuna looks pretty great, I think it will be fun to see her get harassed by janitor Inoda.

Also, sad news for Suguha fans since it looks like we are not going to see her rape an unaware Kirito in real life once again, since Fujino clarified that the scenes will be for Leafa.
Did he?? Was that in Patreon or something?? I didn't see any answers like that on Ci-En.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Did he?? Was that in Patreon or something?? I didn't see any answers like that on Ci-En.
There is no news on Patreon about what the Leafa event is.

I think that may be Fujino's intention, maybe? Inoda HAS constantly compared both and even imagined Asuna over Kyouko once while they had sex, so it may be his angle XP
Yea maybe but Asuna's new outfit looks more like Kyouko's casual outfit.
1716209644921.png

It should at least match her office outfit.
1716209676056.png

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022

The one thing that did dissapoint me was that we never ended up seeing anything

Current Progress:
目前的進步報告:
1.完成下周一白天的事件。
2.周日的回想中追加亞絲娜的視角。
3.增加2個直葉(莉法)的事件CG。

又是被東京電車擠爛的一天,想起了某個表情包.

View attachment 3653320
I think this office outfit should be more attractive, but we know that nothing will stop Inoda from having fun at this "work", I think it's safe to say that fujino's next post will be the update, right?

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Article number 3 of the report
"3.Add 2 CGs of Suguha(Leafa) event."
I'm at least assuming that he means that both CG's we will get from her are in the VR setting.
I could be wrong tho.
I'm preeeetty sure he has referred to Suguha like this before? I think? Just because she's the only SAO character whose virtual avatar is almost completely different from her real self (Despite canonically their faces being exactly the same, funnily enough), so he has to clarify Suguha & Leafa are the same person when naming CGs of her (And if you think that's dumb, most Hentai sites have them tagged as separate characters even, the only SAO character who does XD). Hilariously, Sinon doesn't get this treatment despite also having both hair and eye color completely different from her real-self, plus the glasses making her look even more different, just because they have practically the same hairstyle :3

There is no news on Patreon about what the Leafa event is.

Yea maybe but Asuna's new outfit looks more like Kyouko's casual outfit.
View attachment 3653362

It should at least match her office outfit.
View attachment 3653364
Yeah, clarified that with him already, guess we gotta wait and see but I don't see how anything with LEAFA could happen during Sunday, so yeah XP

Also, I don't think Fujino was thinking THAT hard, if it's even what I said at all, just making them look similar in general, Asuna's mom is one of those anime designs where you go "How the fuck are they related, they barely look alike" despite how 'realistic' most SAO designs are, so maybe he was just wanting to emphasize that given Inoda has been saying it a lot :p

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I think this office outfit should be more attractive, but we know that nothing will stop Inoda from having fun at this "work", I think it's safe to say that fujino's next post will be the update, right?
Next Monday should be update unless a bug fix delay happen. Honesty I am surprised Fujino revealed the OL look. I didn't think this update will span into Monday. We have Saturday night and all day Sunday so I thought Monday and the beginning of the work period would be next update.

Reactions: Anzai1337

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
This might be funny to say, but I think that the office outfit should have been actually a bit less attractive. Since we can sort of guess by the perk list, and a few events that have already happened, that Asuna will start to dress more slutty/provocative in the future. I believe a more conservative look for the first office scene would have been great set up for later seeing her with a hot/"slutty" office woman look.
But that's just me.

And in regards to the whole Leafa/Suguha scenes, hopefully I'm wrong and we do get scenes with her irl, since I'm in the camp of people thinking it would be hilarious to see her molest Kirito while he is gaming.

That being said, I think we should all prepare ourself for the possibility of her never actually doing so again. The two cgs we will get might even be her falling for the ntr plot with hebishima again, the set up of her having to go to his place allows that possibility.

4.20 star(s) 82 Votes