4.10 star(s) 78 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It is possible miss some scenes, or everything must in recollection room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene from Asuna pov does not exist, or somehow must be unlocked?
Some images are not part of any of the scenes in the Recollection Room so it does not show up. Install this amazing mod to unlock ALL images in the game.
https://f95zone.to/threads/sword-ar...agic-part-2-v0-35-fujino.154352/post-13589289

Be sure to give 13Gatsu777 a Like. He is really doing what the dev should have done!

Reactions: noobpilot

Kysky

Nov 22, 2020
There are some fixes to do to this update : mixed names during conversations, impossible to log to FOG after cafe dinner, game crashing.

Reactions: Strong1

Wardoftigre

Feb 11, 2024
Anyone got a save with the full CG gallery as of now for 2nd part? I spent my anxiety badly and i forgor to save before using it.

iYuma

Nov 17, 2017
How do I disable the black rooms in Kirito's perspective? In part 1 you could disable it via "stinky pigeons". But for this one there's no option on disabling it.. is there a config edit for it or something?

NFWFollower

Aug 23, 2020
Honestly my only nitpick with the two parts is how Fujino just ends the scenes too suddenly, I just wish that the scenes are more like the Sugu one this update that has a 'resting' CG instead of just black screen and scene is over.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
Honestly my only nitpick with the two parts is how Fujino just ends the scenes too suddenly, I just wish that the scenes are more like the Sugu one this update that has a 'resting' CG instead of just black screen and scene is over.
Fair take. I think someone mentioned wanting either looping climaxes, or a resting scene instead of having it move onto the next thing.

Reactions: ohhaiguize

ArcusLink

Apr 20, 2020
Finished the new version. Too bad we didn't get Asuna masturbating CG in school toilet after Inoda harassing her inside train.
Overall 8/10, we didn't get to peek Hebishima and Leafa having sex after Sinon with old man too.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
It is possible miss some scenes, or everything must in recollection room?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This scene from Asuna pov does not exist, or somehow must be unlocked?
Little scenes like this don't have a POV
If you go back 10 pages or so, someone mentioned that he doesn't make the scenes himself. He uses premade scenes from other creators, but changes the models to SAO characters.

• Thinking Face

OjisamaNTR

May 23, 2020
Can someone list out the characters of this game? (a short description would be very help).
I came across this game but I can't decide if it's worth downloading because they are huge files.

blackstar944

Oct 11, 2019
I really hope inoda ends up with multiple girls. its not like i hate the side stories with the other main girls but its not what i was hoping for. Hopefully this trip will end up with liz disappointed in kirito's size and skills and inoda taking her. Netori is what i signed up for. alice suguha and sinons story lines are decent but there's no netori

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Can someone list out the characters of this game? (a short description would be very help).
I came across this game but I can't decide if it's worth downloading because they are huge files.
Gonna make the assumption you either know the Sword Art Online characters or you can look em up, as it's a very popular light novel/anime/manga

Currently there's a Part 1 (completed) and a Part 2 (in development). Most of the side characters don't show up till Part 2, though several are referenced in Part 1.

Main Characters:
MC: Kirito (SAO)
FMC: Asuna (SAO)
AC: Inoda (original character)

Side Characters:
Females from SAO with sex content: Lisbeth, Suguha, Shino, Kyouko, and Alice
Other Females: Quinella
Males: Klein, Agil, and Hebishima (original character)

Basically the game follows Kirito and Asuna 2 years after the Aincrad Arc (as far as I know it's very unclear whether the ALfeim Arc happened in this story) when they've been playing this new VRMMORPG, named FOG, and they run into what they assume is a low level player Inoda and then they decide to help him out cuz he's having trouble leveling due to his skills. Being an NTR game you can probably guesss where the games goes from there. It's a very slow burn game, with quite a bit of dialogue and side character content. One of the biggest draws to the game is that all the sex scenes are animated with 3D models, the same 3D models you see during dialogue.

The current development cycle is that the dev drops a content update at the end of every month, and then each week gives a status report of content he's either finished or is working on.

If you like slow burn NTR, where the female doesn't instantly become a slut after being fucked once, I highly recommend playing Part 1. Whether you decide to play Part 2 after that is entirely up to you, just know it's not finished and does kinda start slow cuz it introduces like 4 new characters that all get quite a bit of screentime. So if you're only here for Asuna, and don't care about anyone else, I'd wait longer for more scenes to be made in Part 2.

• Red Heart
Reactions: OjisamaNTR

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Needless to say, Lizbeth is daydreaming, she has high expectations that cuckito will have a dick as big as inoda, who will get an unpleasant surprise and we already know where she will end up nailed xd

Reactions: blackstar944

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
Needless to say, Lizbeth is daydreaming, she has high expectations that cuckito will have a dick as big as inoda, who will get an unpleasant surprise and we already know where she will end up nailed xd
Liz is actually the side character who's story I'm most interested in. I'm super curious to see whether she'll actually have sex with Kirito, willfully cheating or raped like Suguha, or whether she will just see his erect penis at some point and see how much bigger Inoda's is. Looking back, Liz actually had quite a bit of content this update. Massage training, new outfit, forest trapped, and multiple 1-on-1 convos with Kirito.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Everyone, remember that if you get the time you should report all bugs you find/experience to Fujino so he can fix them :O

I really hope inoda ends up with multiple girls. its not like i hate the side stories with the other main girls but its not what i was hoping for. Hopefully this trip will end up with liz disappointed in kirito's size and skills and inoda taking her. Netori is what i signed up for. alice suguha and sinons story lines are decent but there's no netori
This is already a given, actually, like, Inoda is fucking Asuna's mom for a while now and he's way more possessive than Hebishima, while Asuna is his main priority/obsession he's not gonna throw Kyouko aside once she has her daughter too. Likewise, we KNOW Liz is gonna end up massively disappointed with Kirito thanks to the obvious NTR Cliche setups, especially once she sees his dick, and we know Inoda is dearly wishing to turn the tables on her and take 'revenge', and also that he finds her body very attractive even if he dislikes her personality.

Honestly, while I don't care much for this Liz and find her probably the most mocked-up version of her original character after the main pair, I find seeing her 'downfall' fun, I don't even consider it NTR towards Kirito at all, just her reaping exactly what she sew, nobody is gonna feel sorry for her when she ends up as Sex Slave #2 of the plot-powered ugly fatso XP

Reactions: blackstar944
4.10 star(s) 78 Votes