4.20 star(s) 76 Votes

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, but it's also a double-edged sword tbh. The more you dig, the more holes you'll find, which can destroy the immersion. I personally started to skip a lot after the treehouse. I don't think there will be anything surprising for me in the main plot anymore; I'm more interested in how the scenes are directed anyway. Fujino makes some great shots from time to time, especially in the arc conclusions.
True enough. It is nice to see a developer who cares about about their works enough to try to explain the workings of their world instead of treating as a temporary cash cow.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
The thing is, he can't find out or build up any suspicion because all his negative emotions get deleted every night by the admin. Even if he got 99% suspicion, it would be gone by the next morning. So, there is no actual chance for him to find out unless he sees it live.
He could if every time he gets ready to go see her or join her, shitty friends didn't come and interfere. But you said the values are reset every night after going in? I thought they got to zero after going to the shrine. I'll check because these values don't seem to be dropping in the slightless. Or does it only happen if he completes a quest? I just got his 1st quest where he have bring back baits for the fisherman. It's really frustrating to have the soul of a rescue dog and not be able to do anything? Especially since I know it's done on purpose

I mean, you see it every night. the anxiety value resets once you enter the dream world. Then you ( Kirito) uses the points to see what happened, but he doesn't remember anything in the morning, and need to build up anxiety again from 0.
Wait wait wait. Already, the game admin resets the anxiety he feels in real life, it's really far-fetched, but hey.
But what do you mean by "you use the points to see what happened". What points? And where and how do you use these points? You completely lost me there.
Is there some kind of tacit deal between kikouyou and the admin who says. If you play my game, and in exchange, I'll give you a box of antidepressants and I'll show you videos of your girlfriend while she's getting fucked, while on the other side, you were fucking around in my stupid game?

And this is even better here (below). He leaves his base (in the game) to go see Liz, while Asuna takes a bath. There's a peeping tom (who it could be, I wonder) looking through the window of the bathroom, and there's no way to kick his ass :sneaky:
image_91.png

Reactions: darks231

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
He could if every time he gets ready to go see her or join her, shitty friends didn't come and interfere. But you said the values are reset every night after going in? I thought they got to zero after going to the shrine. I'll check because these values don't seem to be dropping in the slightless. Or does it only happen if he completes a quest? I just got his 1st quest where he have bring back baits for the fisherman. It's really frustrating to have the soul of a rescue dog and not be able to do anything? Especially since I know it's done on purpose

Wait wait wait. Already, the game admin resets the anxiety he feels in real life, it's really far-fetched, but hey.
But what do you mean by "you use the points to see what happened". What points? And where and how do you use these points? You completely lost me there.
Is there some kind of tacit deal between kikouyou and the admin who says. If you play my game, and in exchange, I'll give you a box of antidepressants and I'll show you videos of your girlfriend while she's getting fucked, while on the other side, you were fucking around in my stupid game?

And this is even better here (below). He leaves his base (in the game) to go see Liz, while Asuna takes a bath. There's a peeping tom (who it could be, I wonder) looking through the window of the bathroom, and there's no way to kick his ass :sneaky:
View attachment 3638215
Oh man, where do I even start? So basically, you accumulate anxiety points by seeing "negative" events, but at night you go to a dream world where the admin, who is now a literal goddess in the real world, takes all your negative emotions (anxiety points) away. With these points, you can unlock scenes like the POV of Asuna. The cruel thing is, you won't remember anything when you wake up. So basically, it's nearly impossible for Kirito to get full suspicion, as he starts every day as a happy boyfriend.

I hope it's understandable. English isn't my first language :)

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Oh man, where do I even start? So basically, you accumulate anxiety points by seeing "negative" events, but at night you go to a dream world where the admin, who is now a literal goddess in the real world, takes all your negative emotions (anxiety points) away. With these points, you can unlock scenes like the POV of Asuna. The cruel thing is, you won't remember anything when you wake up. So basically, it's nearly impossible for Kirito to get full suspicion, as he starts every day as a happy boyfriend.

I do like me good corruption and stealing moves on fine housewives and girlfriends, but dude.. if even god is against you, thats pretty cruel of the authors and devs man :HideThePain:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020

Yeah, that's perfectly clear. You could probably talk to some development teams to offer your proofreading services.
About these points, perhaps I still haven't progressed enough.
So, if I understood correctly, the anxiety points are returned to you in the form of tokens (of sorts) to access the scenes. So the dreams or nightmares he has are things that actually happened (scenes), but he doesn't remember them once he wakes up.
So the administrator is a woman, a goddess no less. Don't tell me "Fatass" is also a god , 'cause I will lose my shit right here and right now. I guess we don't know who she is, do we? It could be someone Kikouyou meets every day, or even one of his close acquaintances. Huf!
Okaiiiiiii.... I think - before my head explode - I'm going to pause this game until it's complete, or progresses a little further in its development.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I do like me good corruption and stealing moves on fine housewives and girlfriends, but dude.. if even god is against you, thats pretty cruel of the authors and devs man :HideThePain:
I agree ! This game is real torture. Okay, I'm going to finish setup the spy cams in the bedroom, the living room, the kitchen, and... Shit, I forgot to buy the trackers for the car and her smartphone :giggle:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, that's perfectly clear. You could probably talk to some development teams to offer your proofreading services.
About these points, perhaps I still haven't progressed enough.
So, if I understood correctly, the anxiety points are returned to you in the form of tokens (of sorts) to access the scenes. So the dreams or nightmares he has are things that actually happened (scenes), but he doesn't remember them once he wakes up.
So the administrator is a woman, a goddess no less. Don't tell me "Fatass" is also a god , 'cause I will lose my shit right here and right now. I guess we don't know who she is, do we? It could be someone Kikouyou meets every day, or even one of his close acquaintances. Huf!
Okaiiiiiii.... I think - before my head explode - I'm going to pause this game until it's complete, or progresses a little further in its development.
Yea you are definitely overthinking this. Take a Kit-Kat break. The whole point of the shrine/dream world Kirito goes to every night is Fujino's way of integrating other people's POV into the game. If you played Part 1 then you should remember Kirito can access Asuna's Room and Inoda's Room to see what happened that day. It did not make sense why he can do that and why he does not react. So for Part 2, Fujino made a deity (Administrator) take a interest in Kirito's suffering and offer him a way to see what he didn't see in exchange for taking his anxiety and not letting him remember so the suffering can continue. This having the side effect of calming him down so the next day he no longer suspect anything is wrong.

Also the nightmares you mention are the dream of Inoda fucking Asuna on top of Kirito and Asuna and Liz blowing Inoda in the Karaoke room? That is strange now I think about it. Administrator should have taken all of Kirito's doubt so why is he dreaming about Asuna cheating on him? Maybe he still suspect something? Maybe Administrator's powers are not absolute!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
If you think about it. Who are the true gods

Yea you are definitely overthinking this. Take a Kit-Kat break. The whole point of the shrine/dream world Kirito goes to every night is Fujino's way of integrating other people's POV into the game. If you played Part 1 then you should remember Kirito can access Asuna's Room and Inoda's Room to see what happened that day. It did not make sense why he can do that and why he does not react. So for Part 2, Fujino made a deity (Administrator) take a interest in Kirito's suffering and offer him a way to see what he didn't see in exchange for taking his anxiety and not letting him remember so the suffering can continue. This having the side effect of calming him down so the next day he no longer suspect anything is wrong.

Also the nightmares you mention are the dream of Inoda fucking Asuna on top of Kirito and Asuna and Liz blowing Inoda in the Karaoke room? That is strange now I think about it. Administrator should have taken all of Kirito's doubt so why is he dreaming about Asuna cheating on him? Maybe he still suspect something? Maybe Administrator's powers are not absolute!
you are right! we have been carrying our true gods inside us all that time :BootyTime:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
you are right! we have been carrying our true gods inside us all that time :BootyTime:
I didn't finish my thought before posting. I wanted to say the true gods of the game are the developer and us. So if it is netorare game, the gods are always against the protagonist. This game just has a literal manifestation for the protagonist to interact with.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Damn so it means WE are the true gods and monster trying to destroy pure kirito and asunas relationship... hehe, nice :BootyTime:

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Who's overthinking now? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: kinglionheart

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
tbh, everything is just overcomplicated at this point, with all the gods and magic powers to keep track of. It would probably have been better if Kirito kept his suspicion, with only the POVs being deleted in the morning. That would also allow for the buildup of actual ntr-tension.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The introduction of the administration was already seen from part one of the game since in one of his thoughts cuckito said that for some reason after sleeping he felt that all his anxiety had magically gone away and if we think about it, it is practically almost the same idea and plot as in his other games, for example in scathash, nero remake and sakura chapter, it is the influence of Dark Sakura alter that caused all this in the town and it is only Gudao whom he shows in his dreams but he does not Remember, it's the same here. And about those dreams of Kirito, they are visions of the future that the administrator gives them as a result of the amount of anxiety that he accumulates. Furthermore, it seems that the administrator has already told Cuckito that he can give him great power, but he does not remember, that it appears in the censored parts and also INODA seems to have begun to have access to this. big fujino sensei .

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The introduction of the administration was already seen from part one of the game since in one of his thoughts cuckito said that for some reason after sleeping he felt that all his anxiety had magically gone away and if we think about it, it is practically almost the same idea and plot as in his other games, for example in scathash, nero remake and sakura chapter, it is the influence of Dark Sakura alter that caused all this in the town and it is only Gudao whom he shows in his dreams but he does not Remember, it's the same here. And about those dreams of Kirito, they are visions of the future that the administrator gives them as a result of the amount of anxiety that he accumulates. Furthermore, it seems that the administrator has already told Cuckito that he can give him great power, but he does not remember, that it appears in the censored parts and also INODA seems to have begun to have access to this. big fujino sensei .
Small correction, the direct comparison isn't quite accurate, Dark Sakura was only really a thing in Nero Remake, Sakura is 'normal' in the Scatch/Sakura chapter games, as far as we know there is no direct divine intervention there unless the 'curse' that makes every female in the village horny is from some God but there was no real clarification on that yet. The only reason Fujimaru keeps "forgetting" everything in Part 2/Sakura Chapter is because Scathatch used a spell to cause specifically that when he found her and the Director fucking at the end of her chapter, nothing more XP

So yeah, the SAO game's new change is technically its own thing, and while you could argue that MAYBE Administrator was 'planned' from that one throwaway line from Part 1, it feels more like that was just Fujino writing Kirito be "relieved" after "mending" his relationship with Asuna in his eyes, he just decided to give an actual "God-is-doing-it" explanation to it in Part 2, for good or bad (Depending on who you ask). The fact that Administrator seems to be attracted to Inoda to some degree just further hammers the whole "even the Divine is against Kirito"-aspect BS, which IMO is just unnecessary but hey, if it lets Fujino do what he wants and gives more good H-scenes I don't care much XD

Then again, thinking back on things, if the small implication/easter egg that Kirito's Part 1 NPC friend, his gf, and their NTR-boss going back to their village was, indeed, THAT same village of the Fate games, you could argue the SAO gang in Fujino's NTR-verse have always lived in a world where magical bullshit exists, they just never knew it :p

4.20 star(s) 76 Votes