4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

weaknam3

Aug 17, 2022
Anyone has any clue on how to play part 2 on joiplay. Can't seems to run it, I have a good PC but I prefer playing RPGM games on my new phones.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
violations that she allowed or gave him a free pass practically, simply if you have a partner and you think that putting her in and that's enough then you still have a long way to go, Although this is not the case, it is simply poor management and complete lack of interest in how your partner feels and if you notice a change in him or her, especially if you have been with him or her for years.
No need to argue about Kirito, I've said that he's a bad bf since part 1
It's kinda strange that you're arguing about what makes a bad bf but not admitting rape :rolleyes:

But it doesn't change the fact that Asuna is portrayed as nothing more than a cheater in this game. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
All the images in the CG set is already in the game. It only adds the new images since v0.2. In fact it is missing a lot of scenes like the body parts status pictures and some of the battle scenes. 13Gatsu777's mods is the better complete CG set. Too bad you have to open the game to see them.
Do you remember where the Sinon3.gif is from in the game? It's possible I saw it already, but I just forgot by this point rofl.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
There is no point of comparison between his previous works such as scathash or nero remake, there was a spell where he made all the women in the town or city be bags of cement, here it was not simply a set of bad decisions CUCKITO is alone digging his own grave, You can clearly see his low interest in ASUNA, especially in not pleasing her as he should in bed. For him, there is no female orgasm and only his own satisfaction, something that INODA took advantage of well and knew how to handle it, making her feel satisfied, something that cuckito did not do. About LIZ, she is not bad, she practically does not have to do anything to push Asuna away, so it can be said that the only villain here is CUCKITO himself XD

View attachment 3633891
I agree with most of your comment except for blaming Kirito for what happens in their relationship with Asuna, it would be denying the traps that the other characters have set to stop them from having sex, to prevent him from finding out about situations.
It's also part of the appeal of the game to create all those situations where Kirito loses Asuna more and more.
PD: I would like this game to have several endings, including a revenge one something like Dark Kirito.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Um... What is "Frig" in Asuna's experience status? :unsure:
I think it is meant to be short for "Fingering". It represents Masturbation experience.

PD: I would like this game to have several endings, including a revenge one something like Dark Kirito.
Sorry but the dev already said there will be only two endings. One where Kirito does not know about the cheating. One where he knows but the cheating turns him on. But a surprise bad ending could happen!

13Gatsu777

Nov 6, 2019
For Fujino works if you are looking for all CG & CG Gif sequence you should fine them there:
-www\img\Map__layer_gif That's for any GIF that appear as the ground in map
(Fujino only used it once in the Old Nero Rec Room Game)

-www\img\Menu__layer_gif That's all the animated CG you see when you pop up the menu
 (93).jpg

-www\img\pictures That's for CG and the Character Portrait
-莉兹手交正面二.jpg fgo爱丽丝任务催眠.png

-www\img\Special__actionSeq That's for the Animated Scenes
KTV三人 (10).jpg

-www\img\titles1 That's for the Starting screen CG/GIF (Like SAO Part 1 had 3 in there)
 (1).jpg

Well adding the Starting screen GIF or Menu Gif in the rec Room is possible but part 2 is ongoing so doing it each update is not worth it and doing it wrong would crash the game right at the start...

Reactions: Hnta66 and darks231

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I don't know what the problem is here, but the game gives you 2 choices: 1: go shopping with Azuna and Liz; 2: Sorry I'm too busy today - but the 1st is not available - if I click on it I just hear the sound that says: no, as if the choice was grayed out. Does the availability of this choice depend on the value of anxiety or prurience, or is there something else? I run the version 0.36 (a fan-made version apparently if I read correctly).
If it's based on one of these value it's really shitty because I couldn't do anything about it even I wanted
image_89.png

Reactions: Adsnow and darks231

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I don't know what the problem is here, but the game gives you 2 choices: 1: go shopping with Azuna and Liz; 2: Sorry I'm too busy today - but the 1st is not available - if I click on it I just hear the sound that says: no, as if the choice was grayed out. Does the availability of this choice depend on the value of anxiety or prurience, or is there something else? I run the version 0.36 (a fan-made version apparently if I read correctly).
If it's based on one of these value it's really shitty because I couldn't do anything about it even I wanted
View attachment 3636763
To my understanding it's not a choice, it's just there to show how the new meters work :LOL:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes