4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry to bring that up again :D
But,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:ROFLMAO:
Once again, I haven't read the perk list spoilers so I tend to forget them, but that...has nothing to do with what I said? I was saying if we would have a scene of her saying that blatantly to Kirito, which was what you had brought up, and I pointed out how there was a chance they wouldn't be aware at all of Kirito watching them? Or did I misunderstand what you were saying O,O?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Sorry to bring that up again :D
But,
:ROFLMAO:
If we are going by the Perks list then
I agree Jeycii_'s scenario just can't happen if the game progress the way the perks' list is implying.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
If we are going by the Perks list then
I agree Jeycii_'s scenario just can't happen if the game progress the way the perks' list is implying.
Well, that last one isn't even surprising or a Spoiler in my eyes, if we go by the old Scath/Sakura chapters then the main girls arriving to that point is always how Fujino's endgame goes XP

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Once again, I haven't read the perk list spoilers so I tend to forget them, but that...has nothing to do with what I said? I was saying if we would have a scene of her saying that blatantly to Kirito, which was what you had brought up, and I pointed out how there was a chance they wouldn't be aware at all of Kirito watching them? Or did I misunderstand what you were saying O,O?
Sorry, my bad, I misread your message.
I need to stop commenting via cellphone... and at work :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
How much of the game is completed or rather remains to be done if you had to guess?
Does 0.36 mean that about 36% is achieved?
That is a good question. Fujino never said how long the game will be. We only had a vague unofficial roadmap to guess what content is coming up. Since I know we are in the second arc of the story if there are only three arcs in the story then this update being 36% of the game does make sense.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
How much of the game is completed or rather remains to be done if you had to guess?
Does 0.36 mean that about 36% is achieved?
Hard to tell, it depends on many factors. We don't know how Fujino wants to proceed with the next arcs. It can go slow before real-life events or fast like the last two updates. There are also the side stories; it depends on how big he wants them to be. Also, updates are inconsistent with more or less content, so version numbers are inaccurate in that regard.

Reactions: ♂Brout&Minou♀

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
I didn't word it correctly. I was talking about part 2, but I guess not all developers follow the same rule for their update.
So you mean there will be a 3rd part or something? Sorry but I'm not very familiar with Japanese games

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I didn't word it correctly. I was talking about part 2, but I guess not all developers follow the same rule for their update.
So you mean there will be a 3rd part or something? Sorry but I'm not very familiar with Japanese games
The truth is that not even Fujino knows :LOL: considering he didn't plan to make two parts initially. Then you also have some demanding supporters, who basically forced him to speed up the main plot, so even if he has a version-based roadmap, he already had to change it at least once.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
The truth is that not even Fujino knows :LOL: considering he didn't plan to make two parts initially. Then you also have some demanding supporters, who basically forced him to speed up the main plot, so even if he has a version-based roadmap, he already had to change it at least once.
he was asked in patreon if there would be a part3. he replied that he would like to finish the game in part2. but he does not want the game to weigh a lot.

♂Brout&Minou♀

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2020
Okay I see. Tbh, I wouldn't mind to have little more of Azuna and the other girls. For once the girls aren't a kind of gelatinous pudding assaulted by a giant squid. I guess it will be: wait and see...

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
There is no point of comparison between his previous works such as scathash or nero remake, there was a spell where he made all the women in the town or city be bags of cement, here it was not simply a set of bad decisions CUCKITO is alone digging his own grave, You can clearly see his low interest in ASUNA, especially in not pleasing her as he should in bed. For him, there is no female orgasm and only his own satisfaction, something that INODA took advantage of well and knew how to handle it, making her feel satisfied, something that cuckito did not do. About LIZ, she is not bad, she practically does not have to do anything to push Asuna away, so it can be said that the only villain here is CUCKITO himself XD

1000003466-ezgif.com-effects.gif

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
There is no point of comparison between his previous works such as scathash or nero remake, there was a spell where he made all the women in the town or city be bags of cement, here it was not simply a set of bad decisions CUCKITO is alone digging his own grave, You can clearly see his low interest in ASUNA, especially in not pleasing her as he should in bed. For him, there is no female orgasm and only his own satisfaction, something that INODA took advantage of well and knew how to handle it, making her feel satisfied, something that cuckito did not do. About LIZ, she is not bad, she practically does not have to do anything to push Asuna away, so it can be said that the only villain here is CUCKITO himself XD

View attachment 3633891
i love how she is keeping her high heels on, its just... so hawt... *heavy breathing*

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

View attachment 3633891
Let's not blame Kirito only. If she's not satisfied, then she could just drop him, end of story. She started cheating way before she was disappointed, so yeah, I would argue that it's more her fault, to be honest. :cautious:

But overall, as I've always said, they are just a bad couple in this game; they don't fit together at all, right from part 1.

PS:
Inoda is still a villain. Mind if I remind you, good sir, of several rapes he was involved in. Well, and Kirito too :LOL:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
Let's not blame Kirito only. If she's not satisfied, then she could just drop him, end of story. She started cheating way before she was disappointed, so yeah, I would argue that it's more her fault, to be honest. :cautious:

But overall, as I've always said, they are just a bad couple in this game; they don't fit together at all, right from part 1.

PS:
Inoda is still a villain. Mind if I remind you, good sir, of several rapes he was involved in. Well, and Kirito too :LOL:
violations that she allowed or gave him a free pass practically, simply if you have a partner and you think that putting her in and that's enough then you still have a long way to go, Although this is not the case, it is simply poor management and complete lack of interest in how your partner feels and if you notice a change in him or her, especially if you have been with him or her for years.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
That is a good question. Fujino never said how long the game will be. We only had a vague unofficial roadmap to guess what content is coming up. Since I know we are in the second arc of the story if there are only three arcs in the story then this update being 36% of the game does make sense.
I guess the second arc of the story probably starts after this camping event. Since it feels like the overall flow and general way the game is gonna be played should be different?

I guess the plan was something like

Part 2 Arc 1 - The Corruption/The Fall - Her willing to have any kind of consensual sex (even in-game)

Part 2 Arc 2 - Escalating Affairs - All the fun crazy perk list shit starts happening here

Part 3 Arc 3 - The Point of No Return (Probably when Inoda has his Harem and Asuna is pretending to be Kirito's girlfriend)

Reactions: kinglionheart

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I guess the second arc of the story probably starts after this camping event. Since it feels like the overall flow and general way the game is gonna be played should be different?

I guess the plan was something like

Part 2 Arc 1 - The Corruption/The Fall - Her willing to have any kind of consensual sex (even in-game)

Part 2 Arc 2 - Escalating Affairs - All the fun crazy perk list shit starts happening here

Part 3 Arc 3 - The Point of No Return (Probably when Inoda has his Harem and Asuna is pretending to be Kirito's girlfriend)
For part three it is most likely that we will have this and I believe that FUJINO SENSEI already had its bases laid there

Reactions: Delta Sigmus

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
For part three it is most likely that we will have this and I believe that FUJINO SENSEI already had its bases laid there
Probably Netorase))
Kirito will watch Inoda fuck Asuna, and Liz and mom will be there. )))
Well, nothing...Kirito has Suzuha)) Apparently she loves him anyway, even despite everything, she is ready to satisfy him.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes