4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
from what i have noticed after reading the Report today i think fujino is going to make Asuna a total slut at the end (heard it will be only for Inodathough) but her corruption will progress really hard after this update i guess

ciccio76

Feb 15, 2022
I didn't understand one thing. This image of Asuna, is it about an event not related to the story or something else? Because I read it could be a bonus event

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I didn't understand one thing. This image of Asuna, is it about an event not related to the story or something else? Because I read it could be a bonus event
It is just a bonus scene that is not related to and won't be in the game. It is like the bonus scenes that was released with Saikey's Part 1 release. I am guessing he can't release any other images for this update because it would be too spoiler so he made this extra image instead.

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020
So pretty much what we all expected. Release on the weekend, gotta ask though, a long FOG event huh I don’t think that’s the scene we previously got hinted at (finger bangin on the table). I wonder what that is? In total seems like Asuna has 3/4 scenes this coming update while Liz has 2. Sounds pretty stacked not sure what the additional event is but curious for that too.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
If I had to guess what will get in this update, it would probably be 1 scene with Liz with either Inoda and Kirito that will have two perspectives kirito's/Liz's, the finger banging kitchen scene in FOG, again from Kirito's perspective and Asuna's, a long FOG event from Kirito's perspective only and maybe some small harassment to Asuna IRL.

Hopefully Sugu will grace us with her presence even if she doesn't end up getting any new scene.

(By the way, every time I want to write FOG, I make a mistake and start writting it as FGO instead.)

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
If I had to guess what will get in this update, it would probably be 1 scene with Liz with either Inoda and Kirito that will have two perspectives kirito's/Liz's, the finger banging kitchen scene in FOG, again from Kirito's perspective and Asuna's, a long FOG event from Kirito's perspective only and maybe some small harassment to Asuna IRL.

Hopefully Sugu will grace us with her presence even if she doesn't end up getting any new scene.

(By the way, every time I want to write FOG, I make a mistake and start writting it as FGO instead.)
the FOG scene might be the kitchen or the Tent full event ASUNA POV that's my guess

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Well, as I said/expected no update today, but it's interesting to see Fujino apparently having made things so much longer than he planned that he had to announce a delay to the weekend. So Saturday at best and Sunday at worst I suppose, gotta wait for it XP

Also, thanks for clarifying Fujino's clarification (LOL), King, I was very confused at the very clearly cliche Blacked Asuna preview pic that really didn't make sense in context, guess he just made it because he was bored or because someone said he wanted to see it XD

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
So... what does everyone think happened here? Inoda delusion? AI fake? Or did Inoda's decoy ability evolved again so now it can create other people's appearances?

Edit: Nevermind, Fujino said this is a bonus event that won't affect the main plot.

View attachment 3765495
Let me see if I understand today's report, is this really asuna? I was already imagining a big progress in real life, but you said it's just a bonus scene, well, I can't wait for the weekend, update today was what I really wanted, but I read long event in the report, so Fujino sensei you are forgiven.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
1.Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...
umm who this ?? or just random slut

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
While I'm sure Fujino still plans to do a few of those for what remains of the game, you gotta remember that they may also slowly but surely become 'obsolete' for the plot. After all, why would Inoda waste time getting lewd with Asuna behind Kirito's back in the middle of some stupid quest when he can willingly be fucking her in a comfortable bed or inn, or even IRL XD? Ironically, the more Asuna's corruption advances the less likely we're to see more of those because they will stop serving Inoda's purposes.
What I can think of for battle scenes is Inoda humiliating Kirito by forbidding Asuna to support him, so he fails to win fights or is stuck in some status effect for a long time, something like that.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Let me see if I understand today's report, is this really asuna? I was already imagining a big progress in real life, but you said it's just a bonus scene, well, I can't wait for the weekend, update today was what I really wanted, but I read long event in the report, so Fujino sensei you are forgiven.
Yes after everyone's excitement about Asuna's possible huge jump in corruption, it turned out it is just a non-canon bonus image that won't be part of the game. Something to give us since any other image would be much spoiler. Hopefully the weekend release means a more stable release. No need to spend another half a week fixing bugs instead of working on new content.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
What I can think of for battle scenes is Inoda humiliating Kirito by forbidding Asuna to support him, so he fails to win fights or is stuck in some status effect for a long time, something like that.
Fujino so far has at least leaned towards the meme side of Kirito's strength, where he can't lose a single fight no matter the circumstances.
And I like it, that way, so even if Asuna stops supporting him, I can't really see him lose any fight in the game. Although he might struggle a lot more against bosses with status effects.

That being said, Fujino could make a scenario where Asuna "betraying" Kirito leads to his first big loss in the game.

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Fujino so far has at least leaned towards the meme side of Kirito's strength, where he can't lose a single fight no matter the circumstances.
And I like it, that way, so even if Asuna stops supporting him, I can't really see him lose any fight in the game. Although he might struggle a lot more against bosses with status effects.

That being said, Fujino could make a scenario where Asuna "betraying" Kirito leads to his first big loss in the game.
we need more battle scene let asuna suck inoda dick while kirito fight for his life lmao

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Toushiro and luxbc

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
Yes after everyone's excitement about Asuna's possible huge jump in corruption, it turned out it is just a non-canon bonus image that won't be part of the game. Something to give us since any other image would be much spoiler. Hopefully the weekend release means a more stable release. No need to spend another half a week fixing bugs instead of working on new content.
thanks for clarifying, at the end of the last update the bird said that volume 1 was completed, according to the reports volume 2 will start on fire , I feel bad for kirito

Reactions: kinglionheart

Dear NTR

Dec 22, 2020
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
1.Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...
I love that Asuna is a slut. But hopefully not anytime soon.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: luxbc

arandano

Oct 16, 2019
Asuna with tattoos? Even if it's a dream or fantasy, it would be better FoG or real life scenes, Asuna x Inoda. Idk why instead of this he doesn't put focus into end the Tent full event ASUNA POV, The dialogues say that after the first round there was a break and they continued fucking until dawn , so what happen with the second Round? Or he can look back and finally work on SAO part 1 Tempestous Night Asuna POV in real life, to this day I want to see Asuna when she started riding Inoda for her own decision...

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
thanks for clarifying, at the end of the last update the bird said that volume 1 was completed, according to the reports volume 2 will start on fire , I feel bad for kirito
If you start a "NOW GAME" you can see Volume 2 has started since the day of Camping event. But yes, Volume 2 will cook Kirito alive but he won't notice!

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes