4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
This doesn't quite make a lot of sense? As in the example I gave Kirito and Asuna get together in the end, but it was still considered cheating by my definition.

For example, let's just say that for arguments sake, Inoda after the stormy night happened in the climax of part 1, went out of the house and got hit by a truck and transported to another world, never to be seen again. Asuna is very sad for awhile, Kirito less so but he still laments what happened, then six months later they have both moved on, and their relationship slowly goes back to what it was before.

At the end of the day, was Asuna stolen?

Let's make another example then, Asuna's mom and dad aren't separated in another universe, yet one time she goes out to drink and gets fucked in a bathroom stall by some tanned teen that suspiciously looks a lot like Hebishima. The two of them never meet ever again, did she get NTRed, or was she simply cheating?

Let's say that you are reading a murder mystery novel, instead of a normal detective novel, the whole book until the final 30 pages focused on finding the killer of a highschool girl who went missing only leaving behind a small pool of blood on her bed. But it is suddenly revealed that she never died, instead she just had a very heavy period, and that she went off in a mystical journey to find a mountain of ice cream, and the climax of the novel is the detective retiring and living together with the school girl as they both manage an ice cream shop.

Beside reading the worst thing ever put on paper in human history, at the end of the day, were you actually reading a murder mystery if no one got murdered?
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. It doesn't make sense, but that was your example, just replacing 'NTR' with 'cheating'.

As I stated already, without the focus on a partner suffering from the cheating, it's not NTR for me, just cheating. I think it's best if we leave it at that and agree to disagree. ;)

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. It doesn't make sense, but that was your example, just replacing 'NTR' with 'cheating'.

As I stated already, without the focus on a partner suffering from the cheating, it's not NTR for me, just cheating. I think it's best if we leave it at that and agree to disagree. ;)
NTR or Cheating the female will still be a bitch xD that's my opinion unless her parnter is 100% dickhead that doesn't even treat her as human being in that case she just want to feel more loved and safe and blah blah blah
cheating and NTR have a lot of similarities like it's sometimes almost impossible to tell the difference :unsure:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Reminder to everyone to keep their expectations low given its still almost a week before the end of the month even if it's the last Monday. While Fujino could pleasantly surprise us, hoping that a report comes out today and the actual update in a few is the more realistic thing :O

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have already posted about my thoughts regarding when the update will come before, so instead of joining the conversation about it, let me just say that I want more battle harassment scenes, and scenes related to them as well.
The sewer and bandit scenes of part 1 and the threehouse storm from part 2 are my favorite scenes of the whole SAO.

So I'm hoping for similar scenes in the future, with Kirito (not really) struggling in battle as Asuna's eyes roll into the back of her head while Inoda punish her uterus with his meat stick.

soltyice

May 17, 2023
Reminder to everyone to keep their expectations low given its still almost a week before the end of the month even if it's the last Monday. While Fujino could pleasantly surprise us, hoping that a report comes out today and the actual update in a few is the more realistic thing :O
just checked his previous posts and you're right he usually posts an update to the game after 4 progress reports/weeks(except when he goes on breaks)

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I have already posted about my thoughts regarding when the update will come before, so instead of joining the conversation about it, let me just say that I want more battle harassment scenes, and scenes related to them as well.
The sewer and bandit scenes of part 1 and the threehouse storm from part 2 are my favorite scenes of the whole SAO.

So I'm hoping for similar scenes in the future, with Kirito (not really) struggling in battle as Asuna's eyes roll into the back of her head while Inoda punish her uterus with his meat stick.
While I'm sure Fujino still plans to do a few of those for what remains of the game, you gotta remember that they may also slowly but surely become 'obsolete' for the plot. After all, why would Inoda waste time getting lewd with Asuna behind Kirito's back in the middle of some stupid quest when he can willingly be fucking her in a comfortable bed or inn, or even IRL XD? Ironically, the more Asuna's corruption advances the less likely we're to see more of those because they will stop serving Inoda's purposes.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
While I'm sure Fujino still plans to do a few of those for what remains of the game, you gotta remember that they may also slowly but surely become 'obsolete' for the plot. After all, why would Inoda waste time getting lewd with Asuna behind Kirito's back in the middle of some stupid quest when he can willingly be fucking her in a comfortable bed or inn, or even IRL XD? Ironically, the more Asuna's corruption advances the less likely we're to see more of those because they will stop serving Inoda's purposes.
While I do understand that, I actually somewhat disagree, I think that it will reach a point where the corruption is as far ahead as possible, that we will get even more scenes like that.
Inoda, besides having an unhealthy fixation with Asuna, also has an inferior complex against Kirito. So for him, fucking Asuna while Kirito is next to them is only a plus.
I'm somewhat sure that once Asuna is comfortable with regularly fucking Inoda (be that in FOG or in real life maybe) , the next big corruption hurdle will be her fucking him while Kirito is right next to them.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Fujino usually gives us the weekly report once he goes home from work, around seven pm or later in Japan, right now it's still around five pm there so, give it a couple hours.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Still too early for that champ. Fujino is still at work. Wait until he gets home for the update info.
lol and i thought i was being too desperate chacking CIEN this early, is the update confirmed for today or just a progress update?

Fujino does try to stick to once per month (and i think there was an extra mini game update this month or next?) but there is a full week left of the month this time.

Reactions: Hypno133

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020

I also hope for more battle scenes. I just can’t particularly think of any more original ways it can happen since I feel like “I’m cursed and can’t see/hear what’s going on while fighting”is going to get stale eventually. I’d love for a long term mission however that requires them to “act/disguise” though because of famous Kirito/Asuna are. Through whatever shenanigans Asuna x Inoda now have a legitimate reason to “pretend” being a couple while Kirito acts as their 3rd party luggage boy(who still does heavy lifting fighting wise).
A scene maybe where they stay an inn and are booked in separate rooms, or Inoda orders him around to do stuff all while he gets frisky would be nice.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I also hope for more battle scenes. I just can’t particularly think of any more original ways it can happen since I feel like “I’m cursed and can’t see/hear what’s going on while fighting”is going to get stale eventually. I’d love for a long term mission however that requires them to “act/disguise” though because of famous Kirito/Asuna are. Through whatever shenanigans Asuna x Inoda now have a legitimate reason to “pretend” being a couple while Kirito acts as their 3rd party luggage boy(who still does heavy lifting fighting wise).
A scene maybe where they stay an inn and are booked in separate rooms, or Inoda orders him around to do stuff all while he gets frisky would be nice.
I can think of a few ways to get Battle Harassment without going back to the blind/cursed trope (even if I wouldn’t mind it at all), but they aren’t exactly important right now because we have 2 essential scenarios for battle Harassment that Fujino hasn't used yet.

1- Inoda's ability, which is super funny how unused it has been in the game when the title of the series is talking about them. At some point Fujino will have to give us a plain scene of Asuna getting fucked while in battle as Inoda remains invisible.

2- Inoda pushing the line, and harassing Asuna without any sort of curse/blindess/plot convenient invisible ability/ etc. Just literally sticking in her pussy behind Kirito's back, all while lying to Asuna that they are invisible.

Reactions: Queen_Nothing
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes