4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
In my opinion if it was that way it wouldn't be a ntr it would become just another average game where the MC has big dick and fucks couples and married people, in ntr the biggest part is we being the ones having our significant other corrupted.
Hm actually, many people don't see it like this. From my feeling from previous conversations, most people either don't like to play the cuck, don't invest at all in the MC, or just don't care for the plot at all. :LOL:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AnotherLurker

crazy1st

Jul 11, 2018
I liked the game, but I don't understand why to make the main character of the anime a playable character, it would be better to have an Inode acting right away, in my opinion it was more interesting to perform tasks to debauch Asuna and other presages of girls.
then it will be netori games not just simply netorare...
i dont mind that kind of game myself it can also be good, but if i need to choose then i will preffer the MC to be a chad, not a weak shit like inoda...

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
i dont mind that kind of game myself it can also be good, but if i need to choose then i will preffer the MC to be a chad, not a weak shit like inoda...
Understandable. to be fair, going purely by physical appearance, Inoda seems like he could eat Kirito alive, having at least double his mass. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: crazy1st

fruitpunchntr

Jun 12, 2024
there's a bug after the box quest with lizz in part two. lizz gets stuck with kirito in real world for some reason, and when kirito goes to work, everything gets black. how to solve this problem?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Teranty

yudge80

Aug 2, 2022
Anyone with a 6/10 save? checked all saves posted but couldnt find one with a save on the 6/10, im bugged at the gym event and cant move on even with old saves.
thanks

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Most likely a weekly update tomorrow, probably going to announce releasing in a few days too just have to do last minute testing. Let’s hope for a good one boys.
Certainly looking forward to it! Even if she's not getting any H-scenes I'm looking forward to more of how Sugu's story develops specially (Kinda like how Sinon didn't get any H-scenes last update but we still saw more of her story's development, and now she's getting at least one this upcoming update).

Reactions: Teranty

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I have thought about this since the last update dropped, and while we were talking about if Fujino could finish the game with part 2 or if he would need to make part 3 happen, but now that it has been practically confirmed that we will get a new part at some point, I believe we will get confirmation about the Hebishima situation as part 2 comes to a closure.

If the 'get rid of Hebishima' poll ended up winning, than I can’t see him making it to the next game still involved with the poll, so one way or another we will known.

If Sinon or Sugu end up pulling a School Days ending on him, I'm betting all my imaginary savings that it will need to happen during the climax of part 2. (What would happen to their character during part 3? No idea.)

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
In my opinion if it was that way it wouldn't be a ntr it would become just another average game where the MC has big dick and fucks couples and married people, in ntr the biggest part is we being the ones having our significant other corrupted.
Well, it seems to me that nothing has changed, it was still ntr, they just wouldn't play for the main character Kirito, but for Inode. So it would be possible to come up with more scenes of Inode and Asuna, a task where we develop a plan for corrupting Asuna for Inode, and Kirito is so purely a background puppet. as an example, it would be great and I hope such a scene will be work-related when Kirito goes to a cafe to get a breakfast for Asuna, returns to work and meets Inode there, he says that Krito has a gift for Assuna, and Krito does not have access to the upper floor and he gives him Inode that betrayed or that offers and Inode with Asuna is a new picaresque scene at work, well, something like that

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
Well, I think that's the point of NTR. If the main character is a fucker of everything and everyone, then it's already NTR

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I have thought about this since the last update dropped, and while we were talking about if Fujino could finish the game with part 2 or if he would need to make part 3 happen, but now that it has been practically confirmed that we will get a new part at some point, I believe we will get confirmation about the Hebishima situation as part 2 comes to a closure.

If the 'get rid of Hebishima' poll ended up winning, than I can’t see him making it to the next game still involved with the poll, so one way or another we will known.

If Sinon or Sugu end up pulling a School Days ending on him, I'm betting all my imaginary savings that it will need to happen during the climax of part 2. (What would happen to their character during part 3? No idea.)
Assuming Fujino does do a Part 3, the only reason to get rid of Hebishima before Part 3 is he can get rid of the characters associated with Hebishima too. The reason for making a Part 3 is that there are too many assets to load. Hebishima himself does not have much assets to load but Sinon does. Suguha's story will continue with Kirito so she can't be removed. Not that I want her story to end with Hebishima. So if Hebishima gets a Nice Boat and Sinon is sent to the Village of Misfit Characters, then all her assets can not be part of Part 3 which will free up some space for other assets. It is a good strategy of not carrying over characters' assets if their story is done.

I am sure if Part 2 ends it will end with some big Inoda and Asuna progression moment. But if it also ends Hebishima's and maybe Sinon's storyline I would not complain. Though I am not sure if I like having so much blood and sex in the same update?

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018

Truth be told, only Fujino knows. In this game, anything is possible. We can only guess. Suguha will likely go her yandere route even further. Sinon, idk, she doesn't have any male characters besides Hebishima she's connected with; maybe she'll move to Sakura's village. :LOL:

It is also possible that a new NTR guy will be introduced in Part 3. There is also Agil, or even Klein after loosing Alice :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
there's a bug after the box quest with lizz in part two. lizz gets stuck with kirito in real world for some reason, and when kirito goes to work, everything gets black. how to solve this problem?
By the way, the question that's been bugging me is here's a bug after the box quest with lizz in part two. lizz gets stuck with kirito in the real world for some reason, and when kirito goes to work, everything goes black. How to solve this problem?

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes