4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The few days before an update are always the worst, since I think about the game more often than before.

That being said I think Fujino could fo a lot with the idea of erotic pictures both between Asuna and Inoda, and Between Kirito and Asuna. Having her send Tame pictures to Kirito, and then riskier ones to Inoda would be a 10/10 idea ( If I may say so myself)

(I know it doesn't make a lot of sense for Canon Asuna to disregard cyber security with pictures like this, but the ship of being faithful to Canon has long since sailed.)
7hokrzsg1at81.png

hanzo69

Jan 15, 2019
The few days before an update are always the worst, since I think about the game more often than before.

That being said I think Fujino could fo a lot with the idea of erotic pictures both between Asuna and Inoda, and Between Kirito and Asuna. Having her send Tame pictures to Kirito, and then riskier ones to Inoda would be a 10/10 idea ( If I may say so myself)

(I know it doesn't make a lot of sense for Canon Asuna to disregard cyber security with pictures like this, but the ship of being faithful to Canon has long since sailed.)
View attachment 3775399
Holy shit yes!
she'll also only have vaginal sex with Inoda so every time Kirito tries to have sex with her she'll say no and will only let him only use her feet/hands :love:

Reactions: phantomz

albakr0ss

Sep 2, 2020

View attachment 3775399
Big agree to this, Asuna sending Kirito a nice cute picture and him thanking her for it while Inoda hears it. Inoda then ends up receiving an NSFW version after some coercion which inevitably ends up on the vlog would be nice. Would also make a nice way of seeing the progressing of her corruption since it starts with a bra pic, then eventually without bra, then poses, all of which go to the vlog so there like a trail of how perverse she gets.

Reactions: phantomz

skizzat93

Apr 14, 2018

View attachment 3775399
nice idea, and it's "canon" they recorded the scene in front of the mirror, and she was ok with it as long as he kept it for himself

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Sorry, which scene did they record and when?
I think he is referring to a post in Inoda's blog during part 1, which happened around the love hotel mini arc with Hebishima and Sugu. It was a simple picture of Asuna topless standing in front of a mirror with Inoda hugging her.

Or at least I think so, I don't remember it with 100% clarity.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Sorry, which scene did they record and when?
Near the end of Part 1 when Kirito was working in the love hotel with Toriyama, there was a video of Inoda dry humping Asuna that Asuna let him film. Here is the image to jog your memory and boner.

ezgif-7-a6a4f0f2d9.gif

Oh yea, I just remember she also let him film this:

ezgif-7-dfa03715cb.gif

Asuna really let Inoda did a lot of crazy shit in the real world at the end of Part 1. But then Part 2 happen and now we are almost back to that point.

Last edited:

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I'd forgotten that scene, but I remember how close they were to consensually fucking at the end of part 1, before the Stormy Night. I remember Asuna jerking him against her in the shower, etc. And while the Stormy Night was very forced, Inoda was so forward because he believed Asuna was under the effect of the 'aphrodisiac incense', right? But in actuality the incense did nothing and it was fully just Asuna letting him do as he pleased for the sake of her own lusts?

Just makes me mad all over again at how long it's taken part 2 to build back up to sex acts between them, even though it's fully restricted to FOG at the moment.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I'd forgotten that scene, but I remember how close they were to consensually fucking at the end of part 1, before the Stormy Night. I remember Asuna jerking him against her in the shower, etc. And while the Stormy Night was very forced, Inoda was so forward because he believed Asuna was under the effect of the 'aphrodisiac incense', right? But in actuality the incense did nothing and it was fully just Asuna letting him do as he pleased for the sake of her own lusts?

Just makes me mad all over again at how long it's taken part 2 to build back up to sex acts between them, even though it's fully restricted to FOG at the moment.
Yea that was what happened. Before Asuna's POV came out in Part 2 I thought Asuna was still sick and the rain made her delirious and that was the reason she fucked Inoda. But no, it turned out she just surrendered to her lust and went crazy all night. Then the next morning she went all guilty and avoid Inoda so we spend months in our world time for her to forgive Inoda.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yea that was what happened. Before Asuna's POV came out in Part 2 I thought Asuna was still sick and the rain made her delirious and that was the reason she fucked Inoda. But no, it turned out she just surrendered to her lust and went crazy all night. Then the next morning she went all guilty and avoid Inoda so we spend months in our world time for her to forgive Inoda.
Wasn't it just a couple weeks timeskip between the rainy night and the start of Part 2? I may be imagining it but I could have sworn it was XP

Also, just one more day, two at worst, for the new update guys! Not as excited for it as usual because of the minimal Sugu, but for everyone else it should be great as it's cleary an Asuna/main-story heavy one :)

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Wasn't it just a couple weeks timeskip between the rainy night and the start of Part 2? I may be imagining it but I could have sworn it was XP

Also, just one more day, two at worst, for the new update guys! Not as excited for it as usual because of the minimal Sugu, but for everyone else it should be great as it's cleary an Asuna/main-story heavy one :)
Yeah, in the game, it was, but for the players who played right from the start, that must have been around a year. I joined later, but I've already been active in the thread for half a year. I guess it doesn't feel dragged out if you play it now. :unsure:

Also, wasn't it the admin who pushed Asuna over the edge on that rainy night?

saitamaTM

May 4, 2020
Near the end of Part 1 when Kirito was working in the love hotel with Toriyama, there was a video of Inoda dry humping Asuna that Asuna let him film. Here is the image to jog your memory and boner.

View attachment 3776703

Oh yea, I just remember she also let him film this:

View attachment 3776704

Asuna really let Inoda did a lot of crazy shit in the real world at the end of Part 1. But then Part 2 happen and now we are almost back to that point.
so do it really happen and canon

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, in the game, it was, but for the players who played right from the start, that must have been around a year. I joined later, but I've already been active in the thread for half a year. I guess it doesn't feel dragged out if you play it now. :unsure:

Also, wasn't it the admin who pushed Asuna over the edge on that rainy night?
I will be honest, Administrator has indirectly and subtly hinted to do so many things that is hard to keep track of what she hasn't, especially given that her existence COULD retroactively make anything of Part 1 to have only happened because of her, is kinda the issue with introducing such a plot-device-heavy character. Extra-so after we got both direct and indirect confirmation she was able to actually affect real-life directly and indirectly XP

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
So I said "our world time" to mean the world we live in where we had to wait for months for the update when Asuna finally forgave Inoda. I did not mean their "real world".

I will be honest, Administrator has indirectly and subtly hinted to do so many things that is hard to keep track of what she hasn't, especially given that her existence COULD retroactively make anything of Part 1 to have only happened because of her, is kinda the issue with introducing such a plot-device-heavy character. Extra-so after we got both direct and indirect confirmation she was able to actually affect real-life directly and indirectly XP
Yea, Inoda in Part 1 felt like one loser guy against the world which made him feel almost heroic in a twisted way. But now in Part 2 we found out there might have been divine help which cheapen his accomplishments. Not to mention he has Liz's help now. Also if the talk of AI kids in the end of the update is foreshadowing, more help is coming.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes