4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Yeah, easily. As we see, Inoda's abilities seem to have no restrictions, no mana, or fatigue apparently. We have seen him use the dummy and his aura invisibility ability the whole night and still be able to perform herculean exercises till morning.
the states and abilities of Inoda doesn't make sense at all xD
like if we are being realistic here Kiriot should be 10000000% better in everything but no Fujino game balance for Inoda is just unbelievable

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, easily. As we see, Inoda's abilities seem to have no restrictions, no mana, or fatigue apparently. We have seen him use the dummy and his aura invisibility ability the whole night and still be able to perform herculean exercises till morning.
Heathcliff without Inoda: required Asuna to break the game system and heroic sacrifice to win.
Heathcliff with Inoda: Heathcliff paralyzed the decoy. The real Inoda after having his fun with the paralyzed Asuna while Kirito is fighting for his life will backstab Heathcliff without him knowing what happened.

Really if giving up Asuna means having Inoda as a ally then Kirito should have done that. So many lives could have been saved if Kirito could convince Inoda to use his assassin abilities for him.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Quick question, i didn't play the game since end of part 1 (for me it was a masterclass of a game) and i prefer to play games when they are complete. So my question did fujino say how much of part 2 is complete ? (like 50% ?) if didn't say a thing then my question is for you guys :)

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
Nah, Suguha x Kirito is clearly the superior 'relationship' in this game :p

LMAO, can't wait for Inoda to go against the next virtual world-ending threat, I'm sure his amazing abilities will let him defeat it after he turns Kirito into a useless cuck who doesn't want to live anymore XD
Yeah something like Inoda defeating administrator with his Excalibur would be quite funny hahah.

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Quick question, i didn't play the game since end of part 1 (for me it was a masterclass of a game) and i prefer to play games when they are complete. So my question did fujino say how much of part 2 is complete ? (like 50% ?) if didn't say a thing then my question is for you guys :)
Well, he has some space issues in the sense that the engine can't handle more scenes, just like in Part 1. So he will probably wrap things up in Part 2 pretty soon. The story will continue in Part 3.

The Jailer

Oct 23, 2017
Well, he has some space issues in the sense that the engine can't handle more scenes, just like in Part 1. So he will probably wrap things up in Part 2 pretty soon. The story will continue in Part 3.
nice i can't wait to play it then ! thx for the reply

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Heathcliff without Inoda: required Asuna to break the game system and heroic sacrifice to win.
Heathcliff with Inoda: Heathcliff paralyzed the decoy. The real Inoda after having his fun with the paralyzed Asuna while Kirito is fighting for his life will backstab Heathcliff without him knowing what happened.

Really if giving up Asuna means having Inoda as a ally then Kirito should have done that. So many lives could have been saved if Kirito could convince Inoda to use his assassin abilities for him.
Reminder, we actually don't know if Inoda actually can do ANYTHING that causes damage with his abilities, so far the only trade-off of his nonsensical powers is that he's weak as all fuck and can't do absolutely any damage to anyone or anything else, so yeah, no, aside from being a NTR God and a Spymaster, his ability is actually quite useless for the main plots of SAO :p (Also, they only exist in FOG's weird-ass unbalanced game-that-would-never-exist-in-the-actual-SAOverse system, they obviously wouldn't have existed in SAO, the god-like Cardinal system would have erased them from existence because of how unbalanced they were, or in any other VR world that made sense :3)

Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Reminder, we actually don't know if Inoda actually can do ANYTHING that causes damage with his abilities, so far the only trade-off of his nonsensical powers is that he's weak as all fuck and can't do absolutely any damage to anyone or anything else, so yeah, no, aside from being a NTR God and a Spymaster, his ability is actually quite useless for the main plots of SAO :p (Also, they only exist in FOG's weird-ass unbalanced game-that-would-never-exist-in-the-actual-SAOverse system, they obviously wouldn't have existed in SAO, the god-like Cardinal system would have erased them from existence because of how unbalanced they were, or in any other VR world that made sense :3)
No, no, no, let me correct you here. It's what Inoda is telling everyone. We know nothing about his real stats, except that his stamina is over the top, going by FOG mechanics. He is invisible tank :LOL:

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
No, no, no, let me correct you here. It's what Inoda is telling everyone. We know nothing about his real stats, except that his stamina is over the top, going by FOG mechanics. He is invisible tank :LOL:
lmfao man unless Inoda is getting bonus states points for each level like 10+ or more than the normal he will never be better than kirito states that's why i find his Game Character doesn't make any fkn sense
don't also forget about the achievement system and titles system that gives bonus states so it's still really hard for him to be better than kirito in anything we really need good explanation for Inoda's game character xD idc much about the IRL Inoda as much as i get annoyed from his FOG character xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
lmfao man unless Inoda is getting bonus states points for each level like 10+ or more than the normal he will never be better than kirito states that's why i find his Game Character doesn't make any fkn sense
don't also forget about the achievement system and titles system that gives bonus states so it's still really hard for him to be better than kirito in anything we really need good explanation for Inoda's game character xD idc much about the IRL Inoda as much as i get annoyed from his FOG character xD
Easy to explain: the admin gave him a game-breaking ability and max stats, but he can't change his clothes and has to look like a hobo. It's fair, don't you think? :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yes, but it's the only explanation in the context of the game that would make sense. It is what it is. :sneaky:
Okay, all jokes aside, we have had legit proof back in Part 1 that regardless of how much bullshit his 'stealth' skills get, Inoda's stats and, well, basically everything that makes a MMO character and as such would make his character a massive bug in the game that mods should have fixed ages ago, all but unplayable unless it's being carried by strong players that do all the work for him...which is basically his situation, yeah :p Like, King made a joke above about Inoda killing Heathcliff with his Skill, but being realistic, even IF his skills actually became more broken and let him actually kill/attack others while they're up...his stats are still beyond garbage XD In that scenario he described, he would probably be hurting himself more than doing any chipping to Heathcliff's HP, a hundred thousand Inoda stabs wouldn't reduce half of what one slash of Kirito made to the guy's HP, and he's legit the only one who has beaten him in a straight-up fight (Granted, it was because the fucker somehow had perfect photographic memory of every single Skill of the game he created, so a self-made cheat, but still XP). Inoda's skill just SEEM broken, but their drawback is that even if they actually allowed for being used in combat, Inoda couldn't kill anything realistically around his level or above as his actual damaging-stats suck THAT much :3

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hypno133 and 4-kun

Racoon_4

Jun 1, 2021
Yea, Inoda in Part 1 felt like one loser guy against the world which made him feel almost heroic in a twisted way. But now in Part 2 we found out there might have been divine help which cheapen his accomplishments. Not to mention he has Liz's help now.
I do like the existence of the administrator. Not necessarily her influencing them even in real life but i see a lot of potential with her in fog.
Her giving Inoda incredible effective tools to ntr others like his stealth skills or knowlegde of in-game drugs, telling him about a flood coming once they are adventuring a canyon leaving Inoda and Asuna (maybe with Liz) on one side while Kirito needs a long time to find a way to reach them or her giving Inoda limitless stamina. As long as it isn't anything extreme like giving Asuna a lewd mark, making her constantly horny or messing with Kiritos directly i am fine with her influencing the story. Because she's making the ntr possible but in the end she doesn't make the ntr inevitable, only one of many possible outcomes.

Also if the talk of AI kids in the end of the update is foreshadowing, more help is coming.
This has soo much potential, again speaking about the administrator. She can be the 'culprit' causing Asuna getting pregnant with Inodas child in the first place. Asuna may think she turned off pregnancy or used contraception but Administrator isn't having any of it. Then again if Asuna wanted to she could still stop this process but once it has happened she would go with the flow, maybe after Inoda talked some 'sense' into her talking about fate and it's only fog and what not.
Administrator can also decide what get's born. When i say what i'm talking about how the child behaves. She could make it so that the child is always calm next to Inoda but won't stop crying once Kirito comes near. Making it perfect for Kirito and Asuna to spent less time together while Inoda has another excuse to spent time with the child Asuna.

To sum it up, the administrator shouldn't be used as a deus ex machina explains-it-all but she can be a good choice to create the necessary opportunities Inoda needs.

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
24 - 48 hours to go, depending on if Fujino wants to release on Saturday or Sunday JST. Or maybe it'll be in 1 hour if we're all lucky.

Time needs to move by faster rofl.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Okay, all jokes aside, we have had legit proof back in Part 1 that regardless of how much bullshit his 'stealth' skills get, Inoda's stats and, well, basically everything that makes a MMO character and as such would make his character a massive bug in the game that mods should have fixed ages ago, all but unplayable unless it's being carried by strong players that do all the work for him...which is basically his situation, yeah :p Like, King made a joke above about Inoda killing Heathcliff with his Skill, but being realistic, even IF his skills actually became more broken and let him actually kill/attack others while they're up...his stats are still beyond garbage XD In that scenario he described, he would probably be hurting himself more than doing any chipping to Heathcliff's HP, a hundred thousand Inoda stabs wouldn't reduce half of what one slash of Kirito made to the guy's HP, and he's legit the only one who has beaten him in a straight-up fight (Granted, it was because the fucker somehow had perfect photographic memory of every single Skill of the game he created, so a self-made cheat, but still XP). Inoda's skill just SEEM broken, but their drawback is that even if they actually allowed for being used in combat, Inoda couldn't kill anything realistically around his level or above as his actual damaging-stats suck THAT much :3
my man iam talking about even the sex scence Inoda states will never allow him to last that long like WTF is even that
in the other hand Kirito with all his mighty states still 3 minutes guy not even 3 minutes like i said before even kirito in IRL is in a good fit also doing workout (as far as i remember from the actuall anime /novel) so Inoda is no match for kirito but yeah that's NTR plot that made him legit useless with all what he have
but when it comes to FOG naaah i can't handle that bs xD there's no comparison between Inoda and Kirito (states wise / mentality / and everything else ) but Fujino chose to make kirito even more useless (sexual wise) in game like WTF is the explanation that would satisfy the players that play the game that would actually convince us that would be even just a tiny bit acceptable

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I do like the existence of the administrator. Not necessarily her influencing them even in real life but i see a lot of potential with her in fog.
Her giving Inoda incredible effective tools to ntr others like his stealth skills or knowlegde of in-game drugs, telling him about a flood coming once they are adventuring a canyon leaving Inoda and Asuna (maybe with Liz) on one side while Kirito needs a long time to find a way to reach them or her giving Inoda limitless stamina. As long as it isn't anything extreme like giving Asuna a lewd mark, making her constantly horny or messing with Kiritos directly i am fine with her influencing the story. Because she's making the ntr possible but in the end she doesn't make the ntr inevitable, only one of many possible outcomes.

This has soo much potential, again speaking about the administrator. She can be the 'culprit' causing Asuna getting pregnant with Inodas child in the first place. Asuna may think she turned off pregnancy or used contraception but Administrator isn't having any of it. Then again if Asuna wanted to she could still stop this process but once it has happened she would go with the flow, maybe after Inoda talked some 'sense' into her talking about fate and it's only fog and what not.
Administrator can also decide what get's born. When i say what i'm talking about how the child behaves. She could make it so that the child is always calm next to Inoda but won't stop crying once Kirito comes near. Making it perfect for Kirito and Asuna to spent less time together while Inoda has another excuse to spent time with the child Asuna.

To sum it up, the administrator shouldn't be used as a deus ex machina explains-it-all but she can be a good choice to create the necessary opportunities Inoda needs.
Well, it would be totally fine if she actually did what you are describing, but right now she does the opposite, basically changing the reality for Kirito and actually does nothing in FOG :LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: Racoon_4
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes