4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
We just had a big Asuna update, and she has certainly received a lot of scenes for the last couple of months.
If there is anyone who needs so time in the spotlight, it would be Alice, since her plotline has been left in the backstage for quite a while.
If we are talking about Asuna's current circumstances, more than a big sex scene, we should be focusing on her relationship with both Inoda and Kirito.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a some light H-scene for her, and more lewd content for the side-cast.

To be fair, the Inoda part was missing, so most people didn't think of all possibilities initially, but with a bit of brainstorming, they got there :LOL:
I have been talking about a revamp of the Firework date for a couple of months now, it's just that I hadn't thought of adding Sugu to the mix until I saw the gif.

Reactions: 4-kun

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
From reading the progress reports, it seems like the next update has a big focus on other characters, right? Does that make sense to you guys (for those of you who are up to date) in the story?
yes, we've had a lot of Asuna x Inoda in the last few updates, it's good to have content from the other characters, but it's good to see that Asuna isn't being forgotten in any update

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
We just had a big Asuna update, and she has certainly received a lot of scenes for the last couple of months.
If there is anyone who needs so time in the spotlight, it would be Alice, since her plotline has been left in the backstage for quite a while.
If we are talking about Asuna's current circumstances, more than a big sex scene, we should be focusing on her relationship with both Inoda and Kirito.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a some light H-scene for her, and more lewd content for the side-cast.

I have been talking about a revamp of the Firework date for a couple of months now, it's just that I hadn't thought of adding Sugu to the mix until I saw the gif.
I've got a feeling that Sinon has the least amount of content overall; I even forgot a few times about her existence. No kidding. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've got a feeling that Sinon has the least amount of content overall; I even forgot a few times about her existence. No kidding. :ROFLMAO:
Definitely the least amount of content. I have been thinking since the last update if Fujino is setting her up to exit the game together with Hebishima Nice Boat style. There is only some NPC talk about her this update. If she is leaving soon I hope there is one last big event to sent her off with. I was never a fan of sex and murder but maybe I will like this one?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes