4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, I mean, it's summer, so it would be a reasonable explanation if she would show some more skin. It would be funny if Kirito felt guilty for having weird feelings. :LOL:

Alternatively, if it's in FOG, wouldn't it be hilarious if her appearance would "accidentally" look more like IRL Suguha making him even more uncomfortable. :ROFLMAO:
He did feel bad briefly for finding her hot when he half-saw her and didn't know Hebishima was fucking her behind the door, so there is that XD

Second one would be hard to pull off, though, with how different Leafa is from Sugu except for tit-size XP

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
He did feel bad briefly for finding her hot when he half-saw her and didn't know Hebishima was fucking her behind the door, so there is that XD

Second one would be hard to pull off, though, with how different Leafa is from Sugu except for tit-size XP
I know, I know, I wasn't serious about FOG, because in the report, Fujino said Suguha, not Leafa, so it will be IRL. Even if we don't get any scenes with her in the next update, at least we know there will be interactions involving her, probably some setup for future events. :p

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I know, I know, I wasn't serious about FOG, because in the report, Fujino said Suguha, not Leafa, so it will be IRL. Even if we don't get any scenes with her in the next update, at least we know there will be interactions involving her, probably some setup for future events. :p
Yeah, sadly there is just one report left in the month before the update so unless there is suddenly something there she probably won't have a H-scene this time either, but at least it seems her plot is gonna progress :3

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, sadly there is just one report left in the month before the update so unless there is suddenly something there she probably won't have a H-scene this time either, but at least it seems her plot is gonna progress :3
This update may be less in game days than a normal release. Everything mentioned so far is happening on Saturday. Asuna, Kyouko, and Alice is already getting something. Since we know Suguha is getting something on Monday, the weekend before will be for everyone else.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
This update may be less in game days than a normal release. Everything mentioned so far is happening on Saturday. Asuna, Kyouko, and Alice is already getting something. Since we know Suguha is getting something on Monday, the weekend before will be for everyone else.
Fair enough, everyone but Liz maybe as she technically got a scene in the last update XP Also, I know she very likely won't be getting any H-scenes more in what remains of the current week but even without that I like her plot so much that even non-H progress is fun, last update her showing up in FOG to try and further her agenda was nice, and also the totally-not-ominous-message she sent to Kirito after he told her he had plans with Asuna was hilarious XD

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
So where do you think the preview image (the one with the curtain) happens? At first i thought Kyoko but then looked at the "hair" (if its the hair) and though it was Alice, plus ther eis something wioth a weird shape i think is gym equipment, but if so i wonder what the hell is the curtain doing there?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
how long do you guys think it will take until we get some IRL bj scenes with asuna? i think within a few updates but maybe i am just being optimistic
Had you asked this before the last update came out, I would have said that there is still a long way to go before we get there, perhaps even not until part 3 came out.
But, seeing how Fujino decided to speed up the pace of Asuna's corruption, with her getting fucked right next to Kirito in FOG, I believe that we could be seeing an IRL BJ as soon as 2 or 3 updates, depending on how fast Fujino wants to corrupt Asuna.

Of course he may also decide not to make one anytime soon, since we already had 2 different BJ scenes from her in the last couple of updates.

So where do you think the preview image (the one with the curtain) happens? At first i thought Kyoko but then looked at the "hair" (if its the hair) and though it was Alice, plus ther eis something wioth a weird shape i think is gym equipment, but if so i wonder what the hell is the curtain doing there?
Taking into consideration what Fujino said in the last report, we may very well get a mission with Klein and Alice during the next update, so catching a glimpse of Alice sucking off Mr.RandomHypnoNtrGuy is not particularly surprising.

(I know a lot of people were talking about a battle harassment scene when the last update report came out, but I don’t really know from where they had learned that since I didn't catch anything like that in the report. I might be blind tho)

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
It really is impossible to tell where she is. All we can see is her feet and nothing of the models shows her feet so we can't even tell what outfit she is wearing. It is probably not at the gym since it does have a area like a changing room that would have a curtain covering it. I was thinking it might be a throwback to Part 1's clothing store changing room.

1.png

It does look similar!

d8games

Jan 3, 2020

Current Progress:
1.Add 2 CG for Kyoko on Saturday.
2.Finish 2 CG for Alice's event.
3.Add new outfits for Lisbeth and Suguha.
4.Add 1 Asuna event on Saturday.

Current progress report:
1. Two CGs added to the Zhou Liujingzi incident.
2. Complete the two Alice incident CGs.
3. Liza and Naoha's new outfits are finished.
4.Add another Asina incident.

image-1280-c.jpg image-1280-c.jpg image-800.jpg

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It's Alice for sure yeah, and I would guess somewhere in FOG as there is a quest with her and Klein to continue her plot next update I believe?

Judging by the gif it seems that it will focus more on Kyoko than on Asuna, anyway here I leave you another possible spoiler xd View attachment 3835022
Nah, it's clearly wrong, Fujino's Asuna can't be satisfied at all by his Kirito even in VR, this is way too much of a canon-accurate depiction of his sexual prowess to be a possible spoiler :p

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I just realized this after watching that gif, but we could actually have a scene of Inoda taking advantage of Asuna's body while she is on a VR date with Kirito, who could also be getting molested by Sugu at the same time.
Absolute peak content to be honest.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
I just realized this after watching that gif, but we could actually have a scene of Inoda taking advantage of Asuna's body while she is on a VR date with Kirito, who could also be getting molested by Sugu at the same time.
I had the same thought. Maybe Asuna and Kirito try to patch up their rocky relationship and have a long datye day together in FoG. Inoda and Sugu both take advantage.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Pretty sure me and 4-kun joked about that at some point, Peak NTR-ception if that did indeed happen at one point XD

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I had the same thought. Maybe Asuna and Kirito try to patch up their rocky relationship and have a long datye day together in FoG. Inoda and Sugu both take advantage.
Pretty sure me and 4-kun joked about that at some point, Peak NTR-ception if that did indeed happen at one point XD
You guys remember Inoda doing that in Part 1 during Fireworks scene? Except this time it will be a unknowing foursome?

hecom

Jan 26, 2019
already done in part one during the firework date...

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes