4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Please recommend a game that you think has the highest rating.
I really like Out of Touch but know this it's a very deep story. The intro videos and music are really great. No pay wall so the free users get the same thing the Patron Users get when it comes to the game. It really is a great game but make sure you really like to read because your going to have to read to follow the story.

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
Thanks for your post, but what do you want from a lone developer with full-time job? Plot is the the main weakness of such indi-projects, especially in this genre. Also FUJINO develops his game from version to another one, and a lot of people wants to speed up a story, thats doesn't help with storytelling.
Art and animation are really good enough for game, but disproportionality brings some doubts.
Gameplay is sadly not the main part of fujino games.

To conclude, the main problem is lack of resouces. I'm glad that fujino continues to make his games, but I hope that he would find somebody to work with him. Now it's looks like he doesn't have enough time to work over the game more focused....
Main problem is he wants to steal characters that are well known just for their appearance and destroy the very character! He needs to make his own characters and than this could of a been a good game. As it is now he fucking destroys a novel writers character which is one thing I can't stand from anyone! Destroy your own damn work don't take the works over others with their design and personalities and than destroy them!

That is not much different than destroying someones art they drew or painted! If he would of just created his own characters unique with how he creates them so the reviewability that the damn MC can be a brain dead moron it would be believable! Instead I get outraged when I see how the work of a famous author is destroyed like this!

As a fan of a novel or game.. go ahead draw them but make sure you damn well draw them as the artist intended with proper body proportions. Create fan games with them but again if your going to use them keep the damn personalities, skills, and traits of the character intact!

This is an insult to the artist work and vision these artist and authors create there characters with love and if you even read all the novels the author says that he did not know how some parts of the story was going to turn out as they go with the flow based on the characters themselves.. The characters in a good novel nearly start writing the book for the authors! They gain life and passion from the author than someone destroys them does not make authors feel good. I use to read hundreds of books a year when I was younger and got to meet a few authors at events and listen to how their creation came about.. People need to respect the characters and worlds of these creations.

So lack of resources is not an excuse if dev did not want to use the SAO characters as they are than create your own characters! So sick of hearing it's a parody as an excuse to change body proportions or personality that is not a damn excuse. Stop trying to push game on popular character than rape the very creation of the character itself!

killerjeb

Not Real Killer
Donor
Aug 9, 2018
Main problem is he wants to steal characters that are well known just for their appearance and destroy the very character! He needs to make his own characters and than this could of a been a good game. As it is now he fucking destroys a novel writers character which is one thing I can't stand from anyone! Destroy your own damn work don't take the works over others with their design and personalities and than destroy them!

That is not much different than destroying someones art they drew or painted! If he would of just created his own characters unique with how he creates them so the reviewability that the damn MC can be a brain dead moron it would be believable! Instead I get outraged when I see how the work of a famous author is destroyed like this!

As a fan of a novel or game.. go ahead draw them but make sure you damn well draw them as the artist intended with proper body proportions. Create fan games with them but again if your going to use them keep the damn personalities, skills, and traits of the character intact!

This is an insult to the artist work and vision these artist and authors create there characters with love and if you even read all the novels the author says that he did not know how some parts of the story was going to turn out as they go with the flow based on the characters themselves.. The characters in a good novel nearly start writing the book for the authors! They gain life and passion from the author than someone destroys them does not make authors feel good. I use to read hundreds of books a year when I was younger and got to meet a few authors at events and listen to how their creation came about.. People need to respect the characters and worlds of these creations.

So lack of resources is not an excuse if dev did not want to use the SAO characters as they are than create your own characters! So sick of hearing it's a parody as an excuse to change body proportions or personality that is not a damn excuse. Stop trying to push game on popular character than rape the very creation of the character itself!
obviously you don't know much about Japanese Doujin culture. you create an alternative universe/an IF route story/an original character in the same universe, for good or for bad. If you think only good story can be a doujin work, you are totally wrong, everyone can make a story that works for them.

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023

This is an NTR parody of a series that you seem to love. But since it's an NTR Parody it will never ever turn out how you like so I don't know what you're complaining about to the people that want to see a more or less unbelievable NTR corruption story. It doesn't matter about lack of resources or lack of capabilities. This would never in essence respect the original works due to the nature of what it is. If you don't like it then just pretend and ignore that this game exists, you'll be happier for it.

Dant3lion

Jan 16, 2021

It's a fan work, afterall. What do you want from him? If you doesn't like this game, you have a lot of variants to solve problem with this game:
- try to suggest fujino how to improve game (but with real offers, not just complaints);
- offer us a game to compare with (in NTR parody genre);
- can represent your point of view on plot, maybe somebody here or yourself will show this to Fujino on his main platforms (hope that if this will be chosen, you'll be linked);
- can start to develop your own game (Good luck!!!);
- stop following the thread of game you really dislike;
- and other ways you can present.

And to conclude, it seems you don't know much about fanfics and doujins (these termins are quite similar, relative to the possible authors). The game has its own problems, but there is not a big problem in comparison to the worse part of creator community.

P.S. I just don't like criticism without a good examples how to improve it or a good cases of more successful products in the same niche.... And also lack of consideration to author's opportunity to work the game over for a long distance alone...
"Your expectations - your problems".

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
7.15 Progress Report/進步報告

Current Progress:
1.Add 2 CG for Kyoko on Saturday.
2.Finish 2 CG for Alice's event.
3.Add new outfits for Lisbeth and Suguha.
4.Add 1 Asuna event on Saturday.

目前的進步報告:
1.周六京子事件增加兩個CG。
2.完成兩個愛麗絲事件CG。
3.完成莉茲和直葉的新服裝。
4.增加一個亞絲娜事件。

1000003875.jpg

1000003877.gif

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.周六京子事件增加兩個CG。
2.完成兩個愛麗絲事件CG。
3.完成莉茲和直葉的新服裝。
4.增加一個亞絲娜事件。

View attachment 3833342

View attachment 3833349
good progress, but again, nothing about this "mini game"

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I guess we'll find out on the next progress report if it's likely/possible that there's going to be a battle scene event. Cause it looks like the focus is on Kyoko and Alice at the moment. 2 more weeks to go until the next update, so we'll see I guess. Looks interesting though.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.周六京子事件增加兩個CG。
2.完成兩個愛麗絲事件CG。
3.完成莉茲和直葉的新服裝。
4.增加一個亞絲娜事件。

View attachment 3833342

View attachment 3833349
New outfits for Asuna, Liz and Sugu. I guess Asuna in FOG and the others irl :unsure:

I hope for an revealing outfit for Suguha. 'Oni-chan it's so hot, let's take this off' :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
New outfits for Asuna, Liz and Sugu. I guess Asuna in FOG and the others irl :unsure:
Maybe I thought about it too. But my guess was Liz is making new armor for everyone so Asuna and Liz's new outfit are in FOG. But that does not make sense for Suguha to get new outfit. Maybe they are all going somewhere like the amusement park together and all the girls are getting date outfits?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Maybe I thought about it too. But my guess was Liz is making new armor for everyone so Asuna and Liz's new outfit are in FOG. But that does not make sense for Suguha to get new outfit. Maybe they are all going somewhere like the amusement park together and all the girls are getting date outfits?
Yeah, that makes sense for Asuna and Liz. On the other hand, Liz is working at the clothing store, so it could still be IRL. As for Suguha, she really needs some change IRL; her outfit is the same as in Part 1, and I think something more revealing would be a nice next step to tease Kirito.

As for going out together, Suguha doesn't fit there. Her story is way too separated from Asuna, Liz, and Inoda, and I personally hope it stays that way. :LOL:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.周六京子事件增加兩個CG。
2.完成兩個愛麗絲事件CG。
3.完成莉茲和直葉的新服裝。
4.增加一個亞絲娜事件。

View attachment 3833342

View attachment 3833349
New Sugu outfit, hell yeah! Oh, and everyone else too I guess :3

Also, LMAO, I know we're just supposed to ignore it at this point, but seeing Inoda fucking the shit out of Kyouko IRL with unlimited stamina when he should be unable to move ten pumps in will never stop being funny XD

Yeah, that makes sense for Asuna and Liz. On the other hand, Liz is working at the clothing store, so it could still be IRL. As for Suguha, she really needs some change IRL; her outfit is the same as in Part 1, and I think something more revealing would be a nice next step to tease Kirito.

As for going out together, Suguha doesn't fit there. Her story is way too separated from Asuna, Liz, and Inoda, and I personally hope it stays that way. :LOL:
It could be either IRL or in VR, yeah, we're at the point where things are moving so much in both worlds that it wouldn't be strange for either one and it gets harder to just be sure if a new outfit will be in one or the other. Personally given Fujino's wording lately I think Sugu's may indeed be IRL (Though also I wanna point out she DID get a different 'outfit' from Part 1, the 'summer uniform' of the cafe, lol, as well as her 'date clothes' when she went out with Onii-chan back when she was still under Hebishima's influence). Would be neat if it's indeed something revealing she's choosing to wear for when he promised to hang out with her :D

Reactions: 4-kun

por12

Nov 22, 2020

japanase mc tropes would netorared hard in every story but for plot armor,we should say this game bringed truth to the story

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
New Sugu outfit, hell yeah! Oh, and everyone else too I guess :3

Also, LMAO, I know we're just supposed to ignore it at this point, but seeing Inoda fucking the shit out of Kyouko IRL with unlimited stamina when he should be unable to move ten pumps in will never stop being funny XD

It could be either IRL or in VR, yeah, we're at the point where things are moving so much in both worlds that it wouldn't be strange for either one and it gets harder to just be sure if a new outfit will be in one or the other. Personally given Fujino's wording lately I think Sugu's may indeed be IRL (Though also I wanna point out she DID get a different 'outfit' from Part 1, the 'summer uniform' of the cafe, lol, as well as her 'date clothes' when she went out with Onii-chan back when she was still under Hebishima's influence). Would be neat if it's indeed something revealing she's choosing to wear for when he promised to hang out with her :D
Yeah, I mean, it's summer, so it would be a reasonable explanation if she would show some more skin. It would be funny if Kirito felt guilty for having weird feelings. :LOL:

Alternatively, if it's in FOG, wouldn't it be hilarious if her appearance would "accidentally" look more like IRL Suguha making him even more uncomfortable. :ROFLMAO:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.周六京子事件增加兩個CG。
2.完成兩個愛麗絲事件CG。
3.完成莉茲和直葉的新服裝。
4.增加一個亞絲娜事件。

View attachment 3833342

View attachment 3833349
Seeing as that background for the Kyoko preview looks like a random alleyway in the real world, plus the last few things we have seen from her in the blog, it seems like her character will revolve around exhibitionism at least for a while.

It seems like Fujino is trying to give the 'Inoda harem' a more defined role outside of Asuna, just like with Liz who in the last update we got the foreshadowing with the "rough" massage, that she is a masochist.

I'm guessing that Fujino will try to give both Kyoka and Liz H-events that are very kink related in the future, to distinguish them from the Asuna content.

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes