4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
You guys remember Inoda doing that in Part 1 during Fireworks scene? Except this time it will be a unknowing foursome?
This discussion and remembering the fireworks event (wich was my favorite in part 1) made me think it would be hot if Asuna and Kirito had an online date, but this time Asuna KNOWS what is happening outside of it (Inoda fucking her), not sure how much teasing i want her to do but i hope she would use a lot of double meaning in dialogue during the date.

Even better if for extra "romance" they are in the same house or place (like an hotel but Asuna's house works well) supposed to be lying in bed holding hands all the while.

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
This discussion and remembering the fireworks event (wich was my favorite in part 1) made me think it would be hot if Asuna and Kirito had an online date, but this time Asuna KNOWS what is happening outside of it (Inoda fucking her), not sure how much teasing i want her to do but i hope she would use a lot of double meaning in dialogue during the date.

Even better if for extra "romance" they are in the same house or place (like an hotel but Asuna's house works well) supposed to be lying in bed holding hands all the while.
Yeah, that could happen once Asuna accepted to stay as Kirito's false girlfriend at Inoda's request. Probably near the end of the game

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, that could happen once Asuna accepted to stay as Kirito's false girlfriend at Inoda's request. Probably near the end of the game
I will never understand that retarded NTR cliche fetish, tbh XP Like, if the NTR guy got the girl they should very realistically want to keep her at all times rather than her wasting time with the guy who cucked, the "Let's keep the NTR going in the background to hammer how much of a cuck the MC is"-thing always felt flat to me :p (Another point for that Asuna/Nishida Semi-Hypno animation of a while back for being realistic in that regard, with the old man having Asuna break up with Kirito and becoming his wife officially as soon as he could, lmao)

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I will never understand that retarded NTR cliche fetish, tbh XP Like, if the NTR guy got the girl they should very realistically want to keep her at all times rather than her wasting time with the guy who cucked, the "Let's keep the NTR going in the background to hammer how much of a cuck the MC is"-thing always felt flat to me :p (Another point for that Asuna/Nishida Semi-Hypno animation of a while back for being realistic in that regard, with the old man having Asuna break up with Kirito and becoming his wife officially as soon as he could, lmao)
It is just ego stroking and power play. By having Asuna go out and act like Kirito's girlfriend but actually only respond to Inoda, it gives Inoda a great sense of power. Probably a good pimp simulator too. Nishida's case is different because Nishida is so old already, he doesn't have the time to play around. He needs to marry and impregnate Asuna immediately. He does die pretty quickly afterwards. :LOL:

It is like wealth. Some people flaunt it and some people doesn't let anyone know they have it.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
Yeah, it's kind of the sadistic part of NTR. Who knows, maybe Fujino will come up with some excuse, like that the world is not ready for such a reveal: a rich and beautiful girl breaking up with her handsome boyfriend for some ugly bastard. :LOL:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Yeah, it's kind of the sadistic part of NTR. Who knows, maybe Fujino will come up with some excuse, like that the world is not ready for such a reveal: a rich and beautiful girl breaking up with her handsome boyfriend for some ugly bastard. :LOL:
Love is blind after all. Also a lot of romance movies are built on this promise since their audience is more likely to be a ugly bastard than a handsome guy! :LOL:

• Haha

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is just ego stroking and power play. By having Asuna go out and act like Kirito's girlfriend but actually only respond to Inoda, it gives Inoda a great sense of power. Probably a good pimp simulator too. Nishida's case is different because Nishida is so old already, he doesn't have the time to play around. He needs to marry and impregnate Asuna immediately. He does die pretty quickly afterwards. :LOL:

It is like wealth. Some people flaunt it and some people doesn't let anyone know they have it.
I still find it stupid, but you have my approval at the reminder of Nishida's inevitable death leaving Asuna alone to raise a kid in that story XD

I mean, he probably won't get any excuse, as mentioned it will be just be plot-convenience tbh, like, reminder that Inoda isn't the standard ugly bastard, he actually had loaded parents who let him get blackmail to fully put Asuna's MILF, who is also loaded, under his control, he has life set as much as Nishida had with his hypno-app in that animation unless he does something ultra-retarded, which we know he won't as the 'MC' of this story, so yeah, there is no real reason other than "Let's hammer the NTR feeling towards the MC for all the readers" there :p

• Haha
Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
We got news that it would get delayed by 15 days give or take some time ago, and while I'm not entirely sure when the original release date was, I think there are two possibilities.

1- The mini game will be released alongside the next update in two weeks.

2-We will get the mini-game fifteen days after this month's update, around a 30 days from now.

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I just realized this after watching that gif, but we could actually have a scene of Inoda taking advantage of Asuna's body while she is on a VR date with Kirito, who could also be getting molested by Sugu at the same time.
Absolute peak content to be honest.
I also thought the same thing, it seems that almost no one understood the idea, while cuckito is fucking Asuna in FOG, in the real world Inoda is fucking Asuna, and Suguha is riding cuckito xd

4-kun

Formerly '4ung-4ang'
Oct 14, 2018
I also thought the same thing, it seems that almost no one understood the idea, while cuckito is fucking Asuna in FOG, in the real world Inoda is fucking Asuna, and Suguha is riding cuckito xd
To be fair, the Inoda part was missing, so most people didn't think of all possibilities initially, but with a bit of brainstorming, they got there :LOL:

• Haha

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
From reading the progress reports, it seems like the next update has a big focus on other characters, right? Does that make sense to you guys (for those of you who are up to date) in the story?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes