4.20 star(s) 83 Votes
Jun 7, 2020
Also what's the difference between part 1 and 2? I assume 2 is a continuation, but is Part 1 the corruption of Asuna, and 2 the rest of the girls, or is part 1 the end of Asuna's first corruption arc? Or what?

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I would guess around 50%, but in the end, it all depends on how quick or slow Fujino wants to progress the story. There are also sub-stories to take into account.
like if this patch ends with Asuna reaching Inoda affiction points close to max that might make it close to 60% of the story or even more
because once inoda points reach (500/500) affiction this will be the start of the real downfall full-time slutsuna XD

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
Also what's the difference between part 1 and 2? I assume 2 is a continuation, but is Part 1 the corruption of Asuna, and 2 the rest of the girls, or is part 1 the end of Asuna's first corruption arc? Or what?
Well, the corruption of Asuna progresses, Kirito kinda turned into a side character(hard to explain). However, the side characters also undergo significant changes and actually have some diverse subplots in part 2.

DicksInSpace

Jul 8, 2017
1 ends with a major event and then there is some regret and backtracking which puts 2 as a follow-up but re-doing some of the progress

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
like if this patch ends with Asuna reaching Inoda affiction points close to max that might make it close to 60% of the story or even more
because once inoda points reach (500/500) affiction this will be the start of the real downfall full-time slutsuna XD
Theoretically, yes, but he could also stretch her irl corruption like it was in the beginning of Part 2. Only Fujino knows.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Man, I know we have had people asking for things repeatedly before, but it seems that guy REALLY wanted an answer huh? Good job as always for being around for everyone, king XP
It's the king's responsibility. :ROFLMAO:
If only the update happened Monday, the poor guy would not have to post so many times. Damn Fujino!

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes