4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yup, I also had no issues with guard.
There is probably a trigger event that players need to do a certain way before, that people are somehow doing differently than others, causing the guads to not trigger properly.
The biggest issue with not making a completly linear game is things like this, since errors such as this one are pretty common.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
It's also entirely possible he changed something in a later update that ended up breaking something that seemed totally unrelated that had been working in the past.

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Hi guys, what volumes of the light novel do the 2 part cover?
None of them, this game takes place in an original timeline with a few alternate events taking place (such as Suguha and Kirito never meeting in Alfheim) , but the story mostly takes place after volume 3 with the Gungale plot never occurring for reasons.

Reactions: poppu

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
I read through a few pages but couldn't find anyone mentioning this specific bug:
During the box carrying quest with Liz, when trying to enter the base through the door, it plays the door sound but then you actually end up in the memory room, hard stuck. There's no way out and before that transition there is nowhere else to go either.
This is on version 4.0.2.
Just wondering if this has been raised before and would be fixed with the new version.

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I read through a few pages but couldn't find anyone mentioning this specific bug:
During the box carrying quest with Liz, when trying to enter the base through the door, it plays the door sound but then you actually end up in the memory room, hard stuck. There's no way out and before that transition there is nowhere else to go either.
Just wondering if this has been raised before and would be fixed with the new version.
That's not a bug, but the end of the update.
As a general rule of thumb, if you find yourself on the memory room and you can see a white pigeon below the steps of the shrine, you have reached the end of that specific update.

Reactions: DeanNorris

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
This is not a bug. You are just at the end of the version. If something like this happened again, just talk to the chicken/pigeon or go to the left room and talk to Administrator. It usually has a message from Fujino telling you are at the end and what to expect next. Look forward to the next version that should be released this weekend!

DeanNorris

Aug 20, 2022
That's not a bug, but the end of the update.
As a general rule of thumb, if you find yourself on the memory room and you can see a white pigeon below the steps of the shrine, you have reached the end of that specific update.
Ah that makes sense, I never noticed the pigeon (outside of ep1).
Didn't really expect the update to end mid quest, but good to know for the future. Thanks.

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
im hoping fujino would give more world sprites when asuna is not around, like when you've done a certain event/story you could explore the map and try to find what asuna was doing (giving bj, sex etc.), especially for the current patch where asuna is now giving OK sign to inoda as long as it's within the the game, because up till now i find it a bit lacking, we're not giving enough chances to explore the map alone, we're pretty much forced to go back home or completing the task you were given post event, yes some part of the mission gave you free exploration but it has nothing other than triggering some event cutscenes or go to certain places to progress the main mission

fruitpunchntr

Jun 12, 2024
This is not a bug. You are just at the end of the version. If something like this happened again, just talk to the chicken/pigeon or go to the left room and talk to Administrator. It usually has a message from Fujino telling you are at the end and what to expect next. Look forward to the next version that should be released this weekend!
thanks a lot! i thought it was a bug lol

clauzmac7

May 30, 2023
Hi, tell me, I know the game is updated every month to add content. What is the average content that is added per month? Or at least how much can we express it in hours?

Like for example does it add 1 hour, 2 hours of play? Or just add one or two vents which takes 20 minutes to do and then we wait another month?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Hi, tell me, I know the game is updated every month to add content. What is the average content that is added per month? Or at least how much can we express it in hours?

Like for example does it add 1 hour, 2 hours of play? Or just add one or two vents which takes 20 minutes to do and then we wait another month?
It's kind of hard to tell, since people's gameplay doesn't always take the same amount of time, but I would say that each update usually takes me personally around 40-60 minutes to complete.

Reactions: clauzmac7

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

Usually there is around one hour of content if you do everything in the update. There is at least one "long" event that has at least two scenes and several short events, often involving side characters. The amount of events varies depending on how long he has between updates since he often has to spend time fixing bugs of the current update.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

it depends if you're interested in reading the full dialog and the plot in general or just looking for the good "sexual events" only if u are skiping it wont even take 20 min + but if u are reading the full dialog it might take you from 50 to 70 minutes

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes