4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Honestly, I reckon the 'long Asuna scene' is just a continuation of the tent scene. Probably a flashback, maybe while Inoda is teasing her in the kitchen. Because we saw part of that session, but there were hours of fucking that we just got skipped on. And in the morning it unlocked 'Exclusive Cunt lv2', but we didn't see any change, any response, any mid-fucking mind-break from Asuna, and no admittance that 'only Inoda can satisfy her' as the perk says.

Or maybe it's a new scene. Either way I'm happy.
yup i was thinking about the same idea that it might be the full even of camping from Asuna pov or maybe the kitchen event

Reactions: Queen_Nothing

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The reason why Fujino cut the tent scene from last update was, allegedly, because the game size is getting out of hand and he didn’t want to spend too much of the limited size in overtly long scenes.
Nothing has changed since then, so unless people have been bothering Fujino too much about it, I sincerely doubt that he will add more of that night.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The reason why Fujino cut the tent scene from last update was, allegedly, because the game size is getting out of hand and he didn’t want to spend too much of the limited size in overtly long scenes.
Nothing has changed since then, so unless people have been bothering Fujino too much about it, I sincerely doubt that he will add more of that night.
Yeah, I haven't said anything myself but after so many days seeing people here thinking continuously that Fujino will go back and 'add more to the tent scene' I'm genuinely curious why so many people think this when he has never done anything like that for any other scene except the mess that was the rainy night XP

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, I haven't said anything myself but after so many days seeing people here thinking continuously that Fujino will go back and 'add more to the tent scene' I'm genuinely curious why so many people think this when he has never done anything like that for any other scene except the mess that was the rainy night XP
I understand why they are so insistent on the topic, since the shots after a long marathon of sex is my absolute favorite in hentai doujins/games. So I also want to see a passed out Asuna with her gaping hole flowing with Inoda's cum, I truly want that.

It's just not realistic to expect Fujino to show us 100 different cgs just so everyone will be happy.

That being said, Fujino should probably experiment a bit with still images for the aftermath of sex or similar events, to save space with a lesser amount of assets. It will probably look worse than what we are used to, but it would probably work well enough.

Now that I think about it, Inoda's blog would work wonders for such images.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I personally think it was fine with the tent scene and should move on. But I understand when people saw the preview cowgirl silhouette picture, there was the expectation of seeing that in full glory. If Fujino didn't have that silhouette I doubt the complains would be so many. Again personally I think the scene was fine even without the cowgirl especially since it is not like we don't already have some Asuna cowgirl positions already. It was just a case of baiting us with something without delivering.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I personally think it was fine with the tent scene and should move on. But I understand when people saw the preview cowgirl silhouette picture, there was the expectation of seeing that in full glory. If Fujino didn't have that silhouette I doubt the complains would be so many. Again personally I think the scene was fine even without the cowgirl especially since it is not like we don't already have some Asuna cowgirl positions already. It was just a case of baiting us with something without delivering.
I guess I can understand that feeling, even if we later got 2 'examples' of it I still find massively disappointed Fujino never showed the first 2 times Suguha took advantage of Kirito, especially when the first one was teased with a literal fate-to-black and seemed all but primed to appear in the recollection room on the next update, but it never did (Granted I myself DID immediately realize that if he didn't add it that update he was never gonna go back and do it, no matter how much I wanted him to, which probably fueled how for a whole update I thought Fujino may have decided to drop Sugu's new plot XP).

Still, hopefully this seemingly very Asuna-focused update is enough for people to be satisfied and stop bringing up the tent scene (Instead they will start bringing up why Fujino didn't show a 20 minutes scene of Inoda fucking Asuna on the kitchen while Kirito was unaware the entire time or something :p)

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Still, hopefully this seemingly very Asuna-focused update is enough for people to be satisfied and stop bringing up the tent scene (Instead they will start bringing up why Fujino didn't show a 20 minutes scene of Inoda fucking Asuna on the kitchen while Kirito was unaware the entire time or something :p)
I´m actually quite confident on this, to the point I would bet my entire salary next month, that since it´s unlikely that we will get Asuna´s PoV of the next "Long H-event" this update, we will be hearing people complain about Fujino not adding it for the entirety of the next month.

Last edited:
  • Sad

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
Honestly, I reckon the 'long Asuna scene' is just a continuation of the tent scene. Probably a flashback, maybe while Inoda is teasing her in the kitchen. Because we saw part of that session, but there were hours of fucking that we just got skipped on. And in the morning it unlocked 'Exclusive Cunt lv2', but we didn't see any change, any response, any mid-fucking mind-break from Asuna, and no admittance that 'only Inoda can satisfy her' as the perk says.

Or maybe it's a new scene. Either way I'm happy.
The lines quoted by perk come from the scene inside the tent earlier in the night. So there is likely no content from the later part of the night. From Fujino's perspective, he has already achieved all the goals he wanted to reach from the tent incident.

renjen

Apr 26, 2020
I don't think it was a bait, unless someone has confirmation from Fujino that it was infact cowgirl, I still don't think he was trying to show cowgirl with that animation. It's a top down shadow of the missionary position we already see them doing. People misread what the animation was showing imo and it's just spun for a month in their heads that that's what it actually was.

He said in the 5.13 Progress Report "1. 露營事件的全部文本完成。 1. Finish all contexts of Night camping event in FOG.", meaning yes it's done. He also said in the 5.27 report "為了做這個結果花了不少時間. It takes me a lot of time to make this effect.", though a better translation is "It took a lot of time to make this result.", so I don't think the animation came out exactly as he was picturing if he spent a ton of time on this basic shadow animation, but he decided to move on cuz it's kinda a waste to spend so much time on that one thing.

darkbatVX

Aug 30, 2020
I don't think it was a bait, unless someone has confirmation from Fujino that it was infact cowgirl, I still don't think he was trying to show cowgirl with that animation. It's a top down shadow of the missionary position we already see them doing. People misread what the animation was showing imo and it's just spun for a month in their heads that that's what it actually was.

He said in the 5.13 Progress Report "1. 露營事件的全部文本完成。 1. Finish all contexts of Night camping event in FOG.", meaning yes it's done. He also said in the 5.27 report "為了做這個結果花了不少時間. It takes me a lot of time to make this effect.", though a better translation is "It took a lot of time to make this result.", so I don't think the animation came out exactly as he was picturing if he spent a ton of time on this basic shadow animation, but he decided to move on cuz it's kinda a waste to spend so much time on that one thing.
It's highly likely that it's indeed cowgirl, but judging from the CG in the menu, this cowgirl scene is led by Inoda, and Asuna is just on the top.

I believe that's why Fujino didn't create this CG, he's really focused on "first-time events." The first cowgirl scene we get after the storm night should be some event that Asuna willingly moving her body.

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You know, you have a point, Inoda is so ugly that it does make it hard to believe that anyone could sleep with him. Fujino is not 100% consistent with his appearance, but from time to time he is so hideous that I get nauseous looking at his ugly mug.

That being said, there is something special about the way Inoda acts like a pathetic worm in front of Asuna, emotionally manipulating her into pitying him and allowing him to take advantage of her. At first I thought of it like just another cheap ntr plot justification with no basis in real life.

But there has been quite a few cases that I have witnessed myself, of women choosing the pathetic and unreliable guy over much better options.

One girl who goes to college with me, actually left her popular and rich man for some practically homeless twink after said twink said multiple times that he would kill himself if she didn't stay with him.

It happened earlier this year, and ever since then I changed my way of looking at this game, Inoda's strategy might be much more believable than many gave credit for. (Even if Fujino had to twist the original Asuna's personality for it to really work.)
What about a couple where, for example, one person is deaf and the other person is hearing? Or one person has several scars after major surgery or accidents?

I'm asking out of curiosity. Because I see some people do not want a relationship with a disabled person or the parents of the boy/girl do not allow it.
I am deaf but I can hear through a hearing aid. My face has been unshaped since birth and I have scars on my stomach. I had such a situation in the housing estate, some girls were harassing me about my appearance. I had several surgeries since birth and was seriously ill, so I understood that girls like that don't want to have someone like me. I have a good, nice sister-in-law, also a neighbor my age in the block.

Additionally, I understood that for girls and women, only the appearance of men/boys is important, not their personality

Kazuto123

Jun 5, 2023
You have to remember that NTR fans can be into sadomasochism, so the suffering and humiliation of the MC adds to the experience a lot. You can see this from the fact that when ending votes happen in most NTR games, happy ending nearly never wins, because happy MC that still has a girl doesn't really add to that experience.
Can NTR fans really become sadomasochistic because of watching/playing NTR? I didn't know about it

Reactions: Toushiro
4.20 star(s) 83 Votes