4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Teranty

Oct 11, 2023
But the question is, the events in Camping scenes, as I understand it, are not finished at least one more scene? Or more, Asuna and Inoda were tumbling all night

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
But the question is, the events in Camping scenes, as I understand it, are not finished at least one more scene? Or more, Asuna and Inoda were tumbling all night
Fujino didn't mention any details about what the Long H scene will be maybe it's about the tent (camping full event Asuna POV) once again it's only MAYBE XD

Reactions: Teranty

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Yeah, it's hard to admit, but that line from the admin made me more interested in all the sub-plots. That bitch is trying to make up for being the worst thing that was implemented into the game. :ROFLMAO:
For me it will become worth it when she gets her own H-scene. I don't care with who but Fujino made her way too fuckable to leave her without one XP

Hot damn. Do we have a actual Netora Ranger here? What color are you?
View attachment 3766436

Also yea it is nice here with people actually having debates and conversations.
LMAOOOOO...as a long-time disliker of NTR, I can say with absolute certain, this Team is 100% accurate and powered by cliches, salt, and hate, which just makes them stronger by their never-ending and undying fanbase that won't ever let them die off and forever persist through the generations in new forms that keep their base cliche existences. So, in a way, they're totally a Sentai Team :p

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I do have quite a decent amount of real life ntr experience with Asuna type of girls (as the one stealing, yes, you can call me a douchebag), if anyone is interested.

Otherwise, this is one of the most civil threads around f95zone, love reading people with actual opinions on stuff and debating.
That's actually intriguing. Especially that 'like Asuna' part; Not my type tbh, way too conservative. but you've got to be a lucky dude; all the rich girls I met were either too old or too young to hook up :LOL:

I wonder how your stories differ from my one-time experience. :unsure:

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
That's actually intriguing. Especially that 'like Asuna' part; Not my type tbh, way too conservative. but you've got to be a lucky dude; all the rich girls I met were either too old or too young to hook up :LOL:

wait now that mentioned it is there's actually girls like Asuna IRL have the same stupid mindset ? at the same level Equally naive and stupid? we are doomed xD

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

SinonNTR

Jun 26, 2020
I wonder if Fujino gona add stuff like tentacle rape or nah. That'd be pretty amazing if he does for side characters like Sinon or Liz

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I wonder if Fujino gona add stuff like tentacle rape or nah. That'd be pretty amazing if he does for side characters like Sinon or Liz
Unlikely Liz, she's a crafter and doesn't go on fighting quests it seems; she lets Kirito do all the hard work.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Unlikely Liz, she's a crafter and doesn't go on fighting quests it seems; she lets Kirito do all the hard work.
Another point against this Liz compared to the OG one, there even before everyone re-started in more or less equal levels in ALO she wasn't scared of going herself to get the materials alongside the client, that's literally how she and Kirito met after all, this just makes her look like even more of a selfish bitch here XD

Reactions: 4ung-4ang

Yamakasi20

May 17, 2017
I am interested. I wonder how you find this plot. Do you think that our author has real-life experience with NTR? What are some points for improvement?
I absolutely love this plot, it's my favourite game right now.

As the author having real life experience, i have no idea. Maybe, who knows. Points of improvement? Stick to his vision, saying this from an artist perspective. Do not sway for the audience or critics or judges, be true to you and if it's wrong, be wrong by being true. It's the best way to win and also the best way to loose.

The ones that cheated on their SO's with me, were not rich by any means. Only lovey dovey young and good looking housewives. I'm not into sugar loving girls (had some, looked good, but zero passion and stiff) and never had milfs (i think).

wait now that mentioned it is there's actually girls like Asuna IRL have the same stupid mindset ? at the same level Equally naive and stupid? we are doomed xD
Like Asuna? Sex wise, absolutely and much worse.
Dynamic wise, no. In my experience, I was more like Kirito stealing the girl from a guy like Inoda.

One of them, once I left her, she started cheating with her boss at work.
So same dynamic, her husband was oblivious and she was cheating with the more powerful guy.

And yes, they did badmouth their husbands. Yes, we were being risque. Real life conv would go like this

Me: Does your husband know how much you like to take it up the ass?
Her: No, he does not, so shut up and fuck me.

So pretty much like Asuna, you would never guess what huge sluts with incredible bodies are under their lovey dovery demeanors.

But now, as I'm writing this, they are back at their husbands without them having no idea.
Probably moved on to the next guy. It's a sad life for everyone.

And of course, bringing out the slut from inside is the guy's job. You gotta play the right keys.

Komdot

Oct 9, 2021
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
1.Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes