4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I was expecting anal but I'm satisfied, my serious doubt is because INODA's affection fell to 317/500, when perhaps it should be beyond 400 since it included sex in the kitchen added to the second visit to the massages, that ranking makes no sense...
the whole Affliction points system doesn't make sense from the start my friend xD
like from the previous patches kirito points should be decreased and Inoda's points should increase but i don't understand how the affiction points system works for Fujino xD

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Nice as always from Fujino-sensei, but having played the basic version I feel he was indeed pushed, bugs aside there were quite a few more translation errors than usual and even some parts where the text didn't fit inside the boxes and even the names of the character at the top of the text-boxes broke, make sure to go tell him he's great and to take a break whenever he can folks, he deserves it!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Well, the update was okay, I guess. The main plot is going its expected path with Kirito being stupid and giving Inoda even more power. Now he is apparently also all-seeing, whatever. :rolleyes:
I liked the dream scene, though. There were also some Suguha dialogues, which I liked. I also like that Kirito feels the changes in Suguha becoming more gentle. I'm looking forward to her keeping her promise to have some fun with him next week. :p
While minor, I really liked the consistency and dedication of the Sugu plot progress this update, even if there was no H-scenes, in fact that somehow gave it more insight...first, LOL, Kirito waking up and complaining his back hurts and that he hadn't been having morning woods lately (As Sugu had been dutifully 'draining' him) but later followed by Leafa (Instant heart eyes upon seeing her Onii-chan in game, she really has lost it XD) basically showing she noticed and to worry about his health telling him to take it easy and that they should 'reschedule for next' week was surprisingly cute and showed she genuinely CARES about him...something that practically no other character really does or reflects it with their actions at least, tbh XD Also, the message you receive from her on the final day after work was both cute and hilarious, you had to pay attention and not be as retard as Fujino's Kirito (So anyone with a brain higher than the average guinea pig), but you could FEEL the Yandere in the words, especially in the "It's okay, after all, she's the main girl FOR NOW.", pfftt, that almost sounded like a threat Jesus, nevermind the kiss-to-hear emoji :p (Though I wish Fujino made the text for the messages bigger again)

...man, I just thought about it, but how sad it is that the only people who seem to genuinely care about Kirito's wellbeing and aren't trying to betray him, steal his girlfriend, steal him, are his slowly-more-psycho-Yandere sister-cousin and the willing cuck priest XP?

she got the hypocrite states xD iam a little bit satisfied with that xD also
wtf is that she is getting suspicious??? like BITCH STFU xD
I somehow thought of you when I saw that pop-up, I was like "Oh, look, Hypno will be happy the game is finally calling her what she is.", LMAO

And yeah, sadly that's one of the most common NTR cliches, double-standard hypocrisy regarding "cheating" of the MC to make the girl fall faster for the NTR Man. Hell, if anything, Kirito has a it a bit better than most, usually when this cliche is used it IS purely a misunderstanding and the NTR-ed MC isn't getting any, Kirito may not know it/acknowledge it but he's actually getting some action on the side from both Sugu and Liz, even though he didn't want any :3

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I somehow thought of you when I saw that pop-up, I was like "Oh, look, Hypno will be happy the game is finally calling her what she is.", LMAO

And yeah, sadly that's one of the most common NTR cliches, double-standard hypocrisy regarding "cheating" of the MC to make the girl fall faster for the NTR Man. Hell, if anything, Kirito has a it a bit better than most, usually when this cliche is used it IS purely a misunderstanding and the NTR-ed MC isn't getting any, Kirito may not know it/acknowledge it but he's actually getting some action on the side from both Sugu and Liz, even though he didn't want any :3
lmfao my man you know me xD
but for real this bitch is the one getting suspicious and she will start going more into The PIG like wtf is wrong with her that double standard slut like do u actually feel any guilt for our retarded MC
for a fan of the Original SAO i dont like the idea of kirito being in a full lose situation from the start even if he got something it wont be any good like for Liz she will keep being with Inoda for sure wHY because he is better (sexual wise + his larg rod) and for Suguha we don't know for sure if she is going to be faithful to the end with kirito so kirito will be the loser till the end :FacePalm:

and one more time that hypocrite slut i don't like the way she is with her double standars +raising suspicious just be a slut and stop acting like you care :FacePalm::WaitWhat:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
lmfao my man you know me xD
but for real this bitch is the one getting suspicious and she will start going more into The PIG like wtf is wrong with her that double standard slut like do u actually feel any guilt for our retarded MC
for a fan of the Original SAO i dont like the idea of kirito being in a full lose situation from the start even if he got something it wont be any good like for Liz she will keep being with Inoda for sure wHY because he is better (sexual wise + his larg rod) and for Suguha we don't know for sure if she is going to be faithful to the end with kirito so kirito will be the loser till the end :FacePalm:

and one more time that hypocrite slut i don't like the way she is with her double standars +raising suspicious just be a slut and stop acting like you care :FacePalm::WaitWhat:
I mean, I also like Canon SAO and Kirito, but I have accepted to just turn my brain off and not take any of this game seriously when I play it, it's the only way to do so without getting triggered :p

Regarding Suguha, honestly, after all Fujino did there is just no realistic way she would turn away from Kirito, especially not how all her character is just tailored to show her care for him, but we know she will never really "win" regardless sadly, given the 2 only endings are Kirito remaining oblivious or him becoming a willing cuck. There is no ending where he moves on and ends with her, or one where she snaps and rapes him into submission, so ironically the only "happiness" she could find is to continue like this forever, but the fact that she wants more is the only thing that worries me about her plot, there is no way she's gonna have a good ending at all if she legit tried to confess to Kirito she has been riding his dick whenever she has the chance so I'm wondering what will Fujino do in the end.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I mean, I also like Canon SAO and Kirito, but I have accepted to just turn my brain off and not take any of this game seriously when I play it, it's the only way to do so without getting triggered :p

Regarding Suguha, honestly, after all Fujino did there is just no realistic way she would turn away from Kirito, especially not how all her character is just tailored to show her care for him, but we know she will never really "win" regardless sadly, given the 2 only endings are Kirito remaining oblivious or him becoming a willing cuck. There is no ending where he moves on and ends with her, or one where she snaps and rapes him into submission, so ironically the only "happiness" she could find is to continue like this forever, but the fact that she wants more is the only thing that worries me about her plot, there is no way she's gonna have a good ending at all if she legit tried to confess to Kirito she has been riding his dick whenever she has the chance so I'm wondering what will Fujino do in the end.
iam trying to do the same but you know curiosity killed the cat xD most of the time i can't simply ignore and it always triggers me really fkn hard to the point that i want to delete the game xD but i keep doing it xD i feel like im torturing my self with this xD

and for Suguha like i said we really don't know for sure if she is gonna keep being faithful for him (because how retarded he is and sooooooooo into the hypocrite Slut)
Kirito will 100% be in lose situation till the end but i really wish for a better ending other than being a full cuck or clueless
like an ending that he will break up with SlutSuna and give her the middle finger but at least let him have a little bit of dignity here xD

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
iam trying to do the same but you know curiosity killed the cat xD most of the time i can't simply ignore and it always triggers me really fkn hard to the point that i want to delete the game xD but i keep doing it xD i feel like im torturing my self with this xD

and for Suguha like i said we really don't know for sure if she is gonna keep being faithful for him (because how retarded he is and sooooooooo into the hypocrite Slut)
Kirito will 100% be in lose situation till the end but i really wish for a better ending other than being a full cuck or clueless
like an ending that he will break up with SlutSuna and give her the middle finger but at least let him have a little bit of dignity here xD
Suguha is the single girl that not only broke the NTR cliches for him but also genuinely cares about him. The thing is that the story is trying to portray that as a bad thing because, you know, incest and also the fact she's a psycho yandere raping his unconscious body, so unless Fujino does a 180º again I don't think we need to worry about Sugu's 'faithfulness', unlike the slut of Liz who just keeps showing her disappointment in him she doesn't mind his size, low stamina, or idiocy, to an almost obsessive degree she just loves everything about him XD

That is the sad reality, though, Kirito isn't gonna have any 'satisfying' ending because from Fujino's perspective nobody wants a good ending for Kirito, why else would one be playing an SAO NTR game after all XP? So that's how it's gonna go.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
Suguha is the single girl that not only broke the NTR cliches for him but also genuinely cares about him. The thing is that the story is trying to portray that as a bad thing because, you know, incest and also the fact she's a psycho yandere raping his unconscious body, so unless Fujino does a 180º again I don't think we need to worry about Sugu's 'faithfulness', unlike the slut of Liz who just keeps showing her disappointment in him she doesn't mind his size, low stamina, or idiocy, to an almost obsessive degree she just loves everything about him XD

That is the sad reality, though, Kirito isn't gonna have any 'satisfying' ending because from Fujino's perspective nobody wants a good ending for Kirito, why else would one be playing an SAO NTR game after all XP? So that's how it's gonna go.
then lets make a non satisfying ending for all xD the brutal end for all xDDDD (just kidding ) but he can just make an ending like that it wont actually take much from him maybe a small dialog will do xD

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

Lazym3

Oct 5, 2023
The highlight of this update is no doubt Liz titjob. It was glorious and since I'm a sucker for big breast character she's my 2nd favorite in the game.

Although I personally don't like her sadistic tendency and anything related to BDSM. I could never get into that kind of kink.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes