4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
This is Inoda's plan, not Lisbeth's, Liz herself has no idea of the extent of what Inoda is planned, he's now also a genius mastermind planning 4D chess on everyone LMAO XD Also Liz has no idea about Suguha's current situation or Suguha having feelings for Kirito, and honestly given she can't even tell Inoda is actually succeeding in "their" plan to steal Asuna I doubt she would notice even if they interacted more :p
He has made significant progress in this update. I hope these people that do want to cuck Kirito do conspire together in the future, this would significantly accelerate the progress. They could e.g. make Asuna appear at the "right" moment in "right" places, cause certain cenarios, systematically making Kirito incapable, creating opportunities for Inoda to shine, and etc...
If he has been made incapable in real life, I think he is also incapable in game as well?

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I do notice that there is an update to the AI system in FOG.
It is likely that Kirito will get a fake Asuna in the end, as I have said before.
I don't why Kirito would get a fake Asuna in the end. Would he know his Asuna is fake? I feel like having a AI look like a real person is a big no no.

He has made significant progress in this update. I hope these people that do want to cuck Kirito do conspire together in the future, this would significantly accelerate the progress. They could e.g. make Asuna appear at the "right" moment in "right" places, cause certain cenarios, systematically making Kirito incapable, creating opportunities for Inoda to shine, and etc...
If he has been made incapable in real life, I think he is also incapable in game as well?
This is the first time Asuna lost so much affection for Kirito. Everything in this update has been setup. Making Asuna doubt Kirito, making Inoda seem reliable to Asuna, make her body want Inoda dick. Everything is leading to some big events that will shatter Inoda's friendzone level (above 500).

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I don't why Kirito would get a fake Asuna in the end. Would he know his Asuna is fake? I feel like having a AI look like a real person is a big no no.

This is the first time Asuna lost so much affection for Kirito. Everything in this update has been setup. Making Asuna doubt Kirito, making Inoda seem reliable to Asuna, make her body want Inoda dick. Everything is leading to some big events that will shatter Inoda's friendzone level (above 500).
You see combined with Inoda's capacity to make a clone and the updated AI system, Inoda in theory could make a fake Asuna for Kirito while he does whatever with the real one in FOG at least. I suspect in the end Kirito would never log out of the game and spend time with his fake Asuna, unwilling to face reality, and Inoda fucks with the real one.

wrt making Kirito systematically incapable, one could consider drugging him with estrogen and other medicine to make him not just incapable, also emotional, adding to his vulerability. This is possible when Suguha is making dinner. In the end he could be feminized as well? Making a feminized Kirito a part of Inoda's harem is an interesting option...

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

The whole "Fake AI Asuna" thing is part of the delusion people are convincing themselves about to fully ruin Kirito's life, like Fujino hadn't already clearly stated the only 2 possible endings, they just keep trying to imagine more ways for Kirito's life to go worse XD

I feel Inoda finally shattering the 'friendzone barrier' may be where Fujino ends part 2 if he indeed does go for a Part 3 o,O

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I just got the phone function and asuna says she is in the "sports area" and I should drop by if I want. Where the heck is it? I checked all of school and there seems to be nothing.

EDIT: nvm, its the building right next to school on world map.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
You see combined with Inoda's capacity to make a clone and the updated AI system, Inoda in theory could make a fake Asuna for Kirito while he does whatever with the real one in FOG at least. I suspect in the end Kirito would never log out of the game and spend time with his fake Asuna, unwilling to face reality, and Inoda fucks with the real one.
I can see the decoy ability can change into other people's appearance then Inoda would use it to distract Kirito to have fun with Asuna. But a AI Asuna in the ending doesn't fit with the endings planned.

Reactions: Animefan_09

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
I can see the decoy ability can change into other people's appearance then Inoda would use it to distract Kirito to have fun with Asuna. But a AI Asuna in the ending doesn't fit with the endings planned.
No I think this fake Asuna thing could fit in the end where Kirito doesn't realize (or doesn't want to) realize that he has been cucked.
Since we're here, shouldn't we enjoy making Kirito's life worse?
We're not here for lovey dovey stories or a happy life between Kirito and Asuna right?

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
No I think this fake Asuna thing could fit in the end where Kirito doesn't realize (or doesn't want to) realize that he has been cucked.
Since we're here, shouldn't we enjoy making Kirito's life worse?
We're not here for lovey dovey stories or a happy life between Kirito and Asuna right?
It is more personal preference. I am here to enjoy watching Asuna get with someone not Kirito. I just don't like the pairing. If Kirito is happy with someone else or happily ignorant, then it doesn't take away from my enjoyment.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
It is more personal preference. I am here to enjoy watching Asuna get with someone not Kirito. I just don't like the pairing. If Kirito is happy with someone else or happily ignorant, then it doesn't take away from my enjoyment.
The healthiest mindset to take when it comes to NTR, truly, but sadly the rarest one XD Way too many people nowadays take NTR more as seeing how hard they can screw the MCs life rather than on the girl being stolen which is supposed to be its main point XP

Like, even if we didn't already know Kirito's life IS gonna end up bad regardless, there is no reason to wish him retarded-levels of despair and suffering if we know he's screwed regardless :p

Tadokorokoji

Dec 19, 2021
The healthiest mindset to take when it comes to NTR, truly, but sadly the rarest one XD Way too many people nowadays take NTR more as seeing how hard they can screw the MCs life rather than on the girl being stolen which is supposed to be its main point XP

Like, even if we didn't already know Kirito's life IS gonna end up bad regardless, there is no reason to wish him retarded-levels of despair and suffering if we know he's screwed regardless :p
I think I see things differently though...
When I watched the series I didn't sympathize with Kirito too much in the sense that he was too successful, especially amongst the girls.
I may have something distorted in my mind in the way that I do want to see him end up broken and miserable, and NTR is the most important part of this process. I enjoy how Fujino is doing this.

You could even say that this is personal...

• Angry
Reactions: OdinValgallovih
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes