4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
From reading the progress reports, it seems like the next update has a big focus on other characters, right? Does that make sense to you guys (for those of you who are up to date) in the story?
yes, we've had a lot of Asuna x Inoda in the last few updates, it's good to have content from the other characters, but it's good to see that Asuna isn't being forgotten in any update

Reactions: Misarmor

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
We just had a big Asuna update, and she has certainly received a lot of scenes for the last couple of months.
If there is anyone who needs so time in the spotlight, it would be Alice, since her plotline has been left in the backstage for quite a while.
If we are talking about Asuna's current circumstances, more than a big sex scene, we should be focusing on her relationship with both Inoda and Kirito.
So I wouldn’t be surprised if we see a some light H-scene for her, and more lewd content for the side-cast.

I have been talking about a revamp of the Firework date for a couple of months now, it's just that I hadn't thought of adding Sugu to the mix until I saw the gif.
I've got a feeling that Sinon has the least amount of content overall; I even forgot a few times about her existence. No kidding. :ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I've got a feeling that Sinon has the least amount of content overall; I even forgot a few times about her existence. No kidding. :ROFLMAO:
Definitely the least amount of content. I have been thinking since the last update if Fujino is setting her up to exit the game together with Hebishima Nice Boat style. There is only some NPC talk about her this update. If she is leaving soon I hope there is one last big event to sent her off with. I was never a fan of sex and murder but maybe I will like this one?

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Not surprising because it feels like she's ironically the one that suffered most from Suguha's sudden "change" XD Originally she was clearly being set-up to aid Hebishima with Suguha eventually, hell, back in Part 1 she was the one that got him the drugs he used to originally molest her in the karaoke, and Hebishima very clearly wanted to set up a threesome with both of them at the beginning of Part 2. However, with Sugu changing to take the reins of her own plot and breaking all NTR cliches, Sinon was instead rewritten as the "Jealous ex-girlfriend who realizes the NTR Guy Scum she was addicted to is, in fact, scum, gasp!" and becoming a vengeful psycho. In the last update, even though it's easy to miss, we actually know from 2 random otakus in the city that she apparently suddenly changed her whole demeanor in her streams (Which before she was doing to get Hebishima money) and apparently has gone down the femdom path, so it's very clear she's probably being set up to be the one who gets rid of Hebishima instead of Sugu, who lately just seems to have completely stopped giving a fuck about his existence in a very karmic way. She's too busy going Yandere for her Onii-chan to care about Sinon going Nice Boat on him XD

Definitely the least amount of content. I have been thinking since the last update if Fujino is setting her up to exit the game together with Hebishima Nice Boat style. There is only some NPC talk about her this update. If she is leaving soon I hope there is one last big event to sent her off with. I was never a fan of sex and murder but maybe I will like this one?
This is actually an intriguing question, because with Hebishima removed Sinon's relevance to the plot would, indeed, end, and given how Sugu took over her plot herself she would indeed have no more reason to be around. Now the question is if Fujino is actually gonna do that, find some way to keep having her have lewd scenes in the background somehow, or just drag "Hebishima's End" to near the end of the game to the point where it doesn't matter anymore Sinon 'exits the plot' when there is like a week left of plot or so.

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
I will never understand that retarded NTR cliche fetish, tbh XP Like, if the NTR guy got the girl they should very realistically want to keep her at all times rather than her wasting time with the guy who cucked, the "Let's keep the NTR going in the background to hammer how much of a cuck the MC is"-thing always felt flat to me :p (Another point for that Asuna/Nishida Semi-Hypno animation of a while back for being realistic in that regard, with the old man having Asuna break up with Kirito and becoming his wife officially as soon as he could, lmao)
The idea is the the netori guy is a real scumbag who wants all the pussy he can but no real responsability.

Wich fits Inoda's character like a glove.

• Haha
Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
The idea is the the netori guy is a real scumbag who wants all the pussy he can but no real responsability.

Wich fits Inoda's character like a glove.
I mean, the hilarious thing is that this is not 100% accurate. Being fair, is probably because Fujino has never had to write a plot quite like this one, but Inoda's character is all over the place :p He's fucking mental and ahs pretty insane and nonsensical mood-swings, especially when it comes to Asuna, and also gets extremely angry at the thought of her spending time with Kirito rather than him, several times he has stated looking forward to/deluding himself into Asuna being HIS girlfriend and openly parading her around. Same with how he gets angry at Kyouko not being fully available to him whenever he wants and very clearly treating her like something he owns despite KNOWING why she can't just be his 24/7, very clearly wishing otherwise, so yeah, it seems that at least he wishes Asuna would dump Kirito for him and that's his final endgoal. It's gonna be funny to see how Fujino justifies him changing his opinion into Asuna still spending any amount of time pretending to be Kirito's girlfriend by the end of it, especially when the last time she 'ignored' him he punched his fist through his own computer, lol

Reactions: 4-kun

Anzai1337

Apr 30, 2022
how do i play this game on android? also which one should i download?
First download joiplay app, Download the Windows version of the game, I recommend you watch a video on how to play these types of games on Android, it's better than me explaining it haha. *the game may have lags or crashes, depending on the quality of your cell phone.

arifareika

Mar 15, 2023
First download joiplay app, Download the Windows version of the game, I recommend you watch a video on how to play these types of games on Android, it's better than me explaining it haha. *the game may have lags or crashes, depending on the quality of your cell phone.
alright, thank you

VT034

Dec 16, 2021
Hey Guys, was able to extract Most of the videos of the most recent PART 2 animations and Interpolated them to 32 FPS and 64 FPS
LINK TO GOFILE -
LINK TO GOOGLEDRIVE - Google Drive
There are 4 RAR files
32.Rar - Animation interpolated to 32 FPS
64.Rar - Animation interpolated to 64 FPS
Extended 32.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 32 FPS
Extended 64.rar - Animation Interpolated and looped to increase lenght to 64 FPS
I hope Update animation and Part 1

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes