4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
we need more battle scene let asuna suck inoda dick while kirito fight for his life lmao
I mean, FOG gives really many possibilities. Like a quest where you need to split the party. Obviously, Kirito will go alone as he is strong, then the other party needs to open a one-way mirror door to gather the party. So while Kirito is waiting and only sees a mirror, the others do their thing right in front of him in the other side :LOL:

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
I mean, FOG gives really many possibilities. Like a quest where you need to split the party. Obviously, Kirito will go alone as he is strong, then the other party needs to open a one-way mirror door to gather the party. So while Kirito is waiting and only sees a mirror, the others do their thing right in front of him in the other side :LOL:
That particular scenario doesn't need to be in FOG. There is still that amusement park area on the map. They can go on a double date in a mirror house and accidentally get separated with their partners.

• Haha
Reactions: Caet_C and 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
That particular scenario doesn't need to be in FOG. There is still that amusement park area on the map. They can go on a double date in a mirror house and accidentally get separated with their partners.
Just the mention of a mirror house got my CPU sweating, I believe that we should hope for Fujino to make something with fewer assets. A Merry-go-round-cucking should be more than enough.

That being said, the Amusement Park would be a pretty nice place to have events with Sugu, Liz, and Asuna.

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
1.Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...
Man, it seems like the update will be 95% focused on Asuna. That will be hard for me. I hope there will be at least some Sugu conversations to somewhat make up for my suffering. :ROFLMAO:

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...
As I said, in the end, in part 2 there will be complete corruption in the FGO. Where in the end Asuna will get fucked every time in FGO.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
Oh I just keep breaking people's dreams. Fujino already said this is a bonus non-canon image. It won't be in the game or affect it.
I'm not talking about the picture, but about this
Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
That is, there will be more H-event in the FGO, which means everything is going to the point that Asuna will be forced to have sex every day in the FGO

Reactions: caberg2000

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Fujino so far has at least leaned towards the meme side of Kirito's strength, where he can't lose a single fight no matter the circumstances.
And I like it, that way, so even if Asuna stops supporting him, I can't really see him lose any fight in the game. Although he might struggle a lot more against bosses with status effects.

That being said, Fujino could make a scenario where Asuna "betraying" Kirito leads to his first big loss in the game.
That first bit always crack me up because it shows that the Haters ironically are the ones that have 'hyped' Kirito more than any actual fans of SAO, and almost always based off that one scene of like 6 dudes attacking him like mad and his HP not even going down which is completely taken out of context XD (This is the equivalent any average joe that has leveled up enough in an RPG being tickled by the enemies of the first area when going back because nostalgia or some shit) Canonically, funnily enough, Kirito hasn't won a SINGLE major fight without help from another party and more often than not having to push himself to his limits, and every single time it usually causes him some major emotional damage too :p

Just the mention of a mirror house got my CPU sweating, I believe that we should hope for Fujino to make something with fewer assets. A Merry-go-round-cucking should be more than enough.

That being said, the Amusement Park would be a pretty nice place to have events with Sugu, Liz, and Asuna.
Man, now I really wanna see another 'not-date' of Kazuto and Suguha in the amusement park, but now it's all about him missing the not-so-subtle Yandere hints she's giving through the entire day and maybe drugging him whenever they're stopping for food or drinks in the hopes of dragging him to a love hotel afterward or something XD (Maybe to appease the 'main fans' this can be happening while Asuna and Inoda are having a date too and they keep just barely missing each other, as Asuna had obviously lied about where she was gonna be that day to Kirito hence why he had 'time' for Suguha?)

Man, it seems like the update will be 95% focused on Asuna. That will be hard for me. I hope there will be at least some Sugu conversations to somewhat make up for my suffering. :ROFLMAO:
Sadly, we gotta stay strong my man. Remember Sinon's story got some minor progress last time even without any real H-scenes or anything in the progress reports mentioning her, so it may be the same for Sugu this time around XP!

Last edited:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Canonically, funnily enough, Kirito hasn't won a SINGLE major fight without help from another party and more often than not having to push himself to his limits, and every single time it usually causes him some major emotional damage too :p

Man, now I really wanna see another 'not-date' of Kazuto and Suguha in the amusement park, but now it's all about him missing the not-so-subtle Yandere hints she's giving through the entire day and maybe drugging him whenever they're stopping for food or drinks in the hopes of dragging him to a love hotel afterward or something XD (Maybe to appease the 'main fans' this can be happening while Asuna and Inoda are having a date too and they keep just barely missing each other, as Asuna had obviously lied about where she was gonna be that day to Kirito hence why he had 'time' for Suguha?)

Sadly, we gotta stay strong my man. Remember Sinon's story got some minor progress last time even without any real H-scenes or anything in the progress reports mentioning her, so it may be the same for Sugu this time around XP!
Oh yea now I think about it, Kirito never did beat any of the final boss of each arc without outside help. He did beat the midboss like Eugene and maybe Vassago by himself. But all the final bosses had their own BS cheating god-modes. Kirito's great gaming skills can't beat without outside help giving him his cheating god-mode. His golden eyes I think is the sign of this.

The amusement park date should be coming up soon. Although I think it will be a double date between Inoda/Liz and Kirito/Asuna. Then the pairs break off and do their own things behind Kirito's back. Maybe Suguha would work here. Maybe Kirito/Asuna/Suguha went together and Inoda tagged along without Kirito knowing. But I think Kirito and Asuna decided to have a a double with Inoda and Liz is more likely.

Stay strong. If you don't get your Suguha fix in June, then it will definitely come in July. Maybe with the bonus of Hebishima being gone for good. I can hope.

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
So pretty much what we all expected. Release on the weekend, gotta ask though, a long FOG event huh I don’t think that’s the scene we previously got hinted at (finger bangin on the table). I wonder what that is? In total seems like Asuna has 3/4 scenes this coming update while Liz has 2. Sounds pretty stacked not sure what the additional event is but curious for that too.
Hmm maybe the long scene is the next massage session? Inoda probably gonna use his Excalibur instead of his hands for a deep deep massage this time.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
Oh yea now I think about it, Kirito never did beat any of the final boss of each arc without outside help. He did beat the midboss like Eugene and maybe Vassago by himself. But all the final bosses had their own BS cheating god-modes. Kirito's great gaming skills can't beat without outside help giving him his cheating god-mode. His golden eyes I think is the sign of this.

The amusement park date should be coming up soon. Although I think it will be a double date between Inoda/Liz and Kirito/Asuna. Then the pairs break off and do their own things behind Kirito's back. Maybe Suguha would work here. Maybe Kirito/Asuna/Suguha went together and Inoda tagged along without Kirito knowing. But I think Kirito and Asuna decided to have a a double with Inoda and Liz is more likely.

Stay strong. If you don't get your Suguha fix in June, then it will definitely come in July. Maybe with the bonus of Hebishima being gone for good. I can hope.
Funnily enough, not even the 'mid-bosses': He was completely losing to Eugene's cheat-skill-sword so he had to 'borrow' Leafa's own sword to be able to go dual blades against him and get the upper hand, and against Vassago he was losing until everyone else there lending him their own willpower let him awaken super-Incarnation to overpowered the dude and turn him into a tree XD

Indeed, we will keep hoping forward, until all Yandere Sugus have done unspeakable things to their unconscious unaware Onii-chans :p

Reactions: 4-kun

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
So, what are we thinking about this in particular?

Will we already see Asuna break the once-per-week rule in this update? Or will we get a scene that is everything but sex?

I'm hoping this "long H-event" is actually not sex, since I would want Asuna to at least hold out for a week with her own rules, but at the same time I understand Fujino has to make content for his patrons.

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020

Will we already see Asuna break the once-per-week rule in this update? Or will we get a scene that is everything but sex?

I'm hoping this "long H-event" is actually not sex, since I would want Asuna to at least hold out for a week with her own rules, but at the same time I understand Fujino has to make content for his patrons.
I bet this is the beginning.
It won't break yet, but in July or August that's all.
For now, Asuna is holding out, but Inoda will be a real CHAD.

Reactions: caberg2000

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017

I doubt a "LONG H-event" is anything but sex, really, but Fujino may still surprise us. The last time I think he made anything particularly "Long" was the treehouse scene, so there is that XP

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022

She didn't hold any of her promises for once my friend xD all her principles and promises are already broken or meant to be broken soon by her own hands for the stupidest and unreasonable reasons xD so dont count on that i guess xD

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
I'll do my best. Despite some parts I didn't like, I was following the main plot, but my brain seems to have had enough around the 'VR doesn't count' part and started a blockade. I'm not kidding, my interest just dropped to the very bottom. I literally need to force myself to read a few lines of the main plot to get the overall direction. My mind just won't accept that I'm still trying to follow all that nonsense. So I really need either some interesting side story twists or some great directed scenes I can enjoy. That's my only hope for this update, that there will be a well-set-up event I can look forward to :ROFLMAO:

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I'll do my best. Despite some parts I didn't like, I was following the main plot, but my brain seems to have had enough around the 'VR doesn't count' part and started a blockade. I'm not kidding, my interest just dropped to the very bottom. I literally need to force myself to read a few lines of the main plot to get the overall direction. My mind just won't accept that I'm still trying to follow all that nonsense. So I really need either some interesting side story twists or some great directed scenes I can enjoy. That's my only hope for this update, that there will be a well-set-up event I can look forward to :ROFLMAO:
LMAO, even I that actively dislike NTR more often than not and doesn't really care for the main plot seem to be doing better with it than you my dude, you have my condolences. Let's hope Suguha has enough presence this update despite not having H-scenes to make you able to hang on at least, as doomed as her endeavors may end up being XP

Reactions: 4-kun

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Relax my friend. Think of happy thoughts. Think of Kirito and Suguha enjoying the youth together while Asuna is stuck taking care of Nishida's kids after he died of old age. Or a AU where Suguha decided to try out SAO with Kazuto. This leads to Kirito being a good brother and partying with Leafa from the beginning instead of being solo. Since he is partying with Leafa he doesn't have time to safe Asuna and she unfortunately logs out of life. With Kazuto and Suguha together in Aincraid for years who knows what relationship they will have?

There feel better?

4-kun

Oct 14, 2018
Relax my friend. Think of happy thoughts. Think of Kirito and Suguha enjoying the youth together while Asuna is stuck taking care of Nishida's kids after he died of old age. Or a AU where Suguha decided to try out SAO with Kazuto. This leads to Kirito being a good brother and partying with Leafa from the beginning instead of being solo. Since he is partying with Leafa he doesn't have time to safe Asuna and she unfortunately logs out of life. With Kazuto and Suguha together in Aincraid for years who knows what relationship they will have?

There feel better?
Haha, thanks, but it's not it. I don't feel mad or something. Like I said, I just lost interest. I don't know how to explain it. It's like if you like a particular part of a game but don't care for the other. Oh, I know, like I like to explore an open world because it's beautiful, but I don't care for the story. (I never finished Skyrim.) I hope it makes sense. :LOL::ROFLMAO:

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Haha, thanks, but it's not it. I don't feel mad or something. Like I said, I just lost interest. I don't know how to explain it. It's like if you like a particular part of a game but don't care for the other. Oh, I know, like I like to explore an open world because it's beautiful, but I don't care for the story. (I never finished Skyrim.) I hope it makes sense. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
My bad for not understanding. Losing interest in the main story is a big problem. At least the "VR doesn't count" mindset should be over soon. Hopefully you get invested back into the story then. ;)

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes