4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
UPDATE TOMORROW/明早更新

I add another CG for the Asuna and 2 mini CG in Asuna’s status in menu. The update will be released tomorrow morning (Tokyo timezone).

臨時又給亞絲娜事件加了一個動作,以及亞絲娜出軌時狀態界面的兩個新動作,今晚可能需要加班修一下bug,明早會更新。

View attachment 3781566

No update today. I will go cry back into bed now.
is that kirito (with the super NTR BUFF ) or the Pig inoda xD

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I would assume that is Inoda, not because of the size of ever-changing shafts in a koikatsu game, but Liz's expression doesn't look all that happy like she would be with Kirito.
But who knows, it could be either or to be honest

Reactions: Mafaka666

NiktoAzure

Jul 18, 2020
UPDATE TOMORROW/明早更新

I add another CG for the Asuna and 2 mini CG in Asuna’s status in menu. The update will be released tomorrow morning (Tokyo timezone).

View attachment 3781566

Liz Inoda SEX!!!?
Kirito LOSER!!!

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
UPDATE TOMORROW/明早更新

View attachment 3781595

Hmm, looks like it's in her shop :unsure:
It has to be Inoda I

Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
the poor kirito is crying in the corner xD the girl that flirt with him all the day is playing with the Pig dick
his girlfriend is getting fucked all day and night
man kirito might suicide at the end of the game xD or just kill them all
No way Administrator would allow her fun to end and her favorite toys the sweet release of death.

Misarmor

Large member
Game Developer
Feb 1, 2023
Hey guys, I haven't played part II since ver 0.2 (IIRC), does anyone care to make a little summary for a poor soul like me? :p
Where's Asunoda relationship at???

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
UPDATE TOMORROW/明早更新

View attachment 3781595
Edit: added gif version of preview pic.

Yeah, was expecting it to be tomorrow, and poor Fujino-sensei sounds stressed, hope he can rest well :(

is that kirito (with the super NTR BUFF ) or the Pig inoda xD
I would assume that is Inoda, not because of the size of ever-changing shafts in a koikatsu game, but Liz's expression doesn't look all that happy like she would be with Kirito.
But who knows, it could be either or to be honest
I think so too. Only because I see a bit of a pot belly which Kirito should not have.
It 100% is Inoda, yeah, even if Liz's expression didn't give it away, even with all the 'buffs' Kirito's dick is still noticeably smaller and uses a different 'skin model' than Inoda's, Fujino made extra sure to detail it that way so he kept being Chad NTR God unbeatable regardless XD

the poor kirito is crying in the corner xD the girl that flirt with him all the day is playing with the Pig dick
his girlfriend is getting fucked all day and night
man kirito might suicide at the end of the game xD or just kill them all
No way Administrator would allow her fun to end and her favorite toys the sweet release of death.
LMAO, I find it hialrious how suddenly people seem to have forgotten we know Kirito isn't gonna do anything like that from either of both Endings announced, plus we all already knew Liz was gonna end up under Inoda one way or another (The question remains if that can change at all given Administrator's "warning"). Or acting as if Liz hadn't ALREADY done something like this before, back in the tent when she used him for 'practice' :p

This is very likely her trying more 'training', probably convinced by him, of things she wants to do with Kirito, but the expression seems to indicate she's probably starting to be 'corrupted' by Inoda's super-dick XP

Also, shout-out to the obligatory dude here playing the game just to see Kirito suffer more than the girls getting fucked, always 'good' to see one or two pop-up every update just to scream that out loud -x-

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes