4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

luxbc

Mar 24, 2020
I absolutely love this plot, it's my favourite game right now.

As the author having real life experience, i have no idea. Maybe, who knows. Points of improvement? Stick to his vision, saying this from an artist perspective. Do not sway for the audience or critics or judges, be true to you and if it's wrong, be wrong by being true. It's the best way to win and also the best way to loose.

The ones that cheated on their SO's with me, were not rich by any means. Only lovey dovey young and good looking housewives. I'm not into sugar loving girls (had some, looked good, but zero passion and stiff) and never had milfs (i think).

Like Asuna? Sex wise, absolutely and much worse.
Dynamic wise, no. In my experience, I was more like Kirito stealing the girl from a guy like Inoda.

One of them, once I left her, she started cheating with her boss at work.
So same dynamic, her husband was oblivious and she was cheating with the more powerful guy.

And yes, they did badmouth their husbands. Yes, we were being risque. Real life conv would go like this

Me: Does your husband know how much you like to take it up the ass?
Her: No, he does not, so shut up and fuck me.

So pretty much like Asuna, you would never guess what huge sluts with incredible bodies are under their lovey dovery demeanors.

But now, as I'm writing this, they are back at their husbands without them having no idea.
Probably moved on to the next guy. It's a sad life for everyone.

And of course, bringing out the slut from inside is the guy's job. You gotta play the right keys.
Please share more on how you made it happen. Legit curious.

Reactions: Tadokorokoji

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
if i understand correctly, this game (part 2) is only FOG, and for the next game (part 3), it will be irl
Not confirmed, it's just a lot of speculations/assumptions from us in this thread based off Fujino mentioning off handedly that the file of Part 2 is getting too big. So we just talked about how would Part 2 end if that's the case? The general idea probably being like she outright full succumbs to Inoda in FOG, and then we start Part 3.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
where is all the real world content with asuna? its been all FOG stuff lately
The Real Life plot has been taking some time to transition; the gang has all just gone from students to workers, so there's been a bit of setup there. That all should be about to settle into a routine. As for where the RL content is; Asuna is still very reluctant to get lewd with Inoda in RL, especially when she's giving in so much in the game. Part of their deal was that she'd take care of him in game but he had to back off her IRL. So basically their RL corruption is set back and stalled for a while. But we still get hints, like how Inoda somehow got her to flash him her titties at work; we never saw the scene for that, just the picture. And he's making sure to add his cum to her coffees, to get her used to/addicted to his taste.

There will probably be a few updates of minor stuff like that before something serious happens.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I absolutely love this plot, it's my favourite game right now.

As the author having real life experience, i have no idea. Maybe, who knows. Points of improvement? Stick to his vision, saying this from an artist perspective. Do not sway for the audience or critics or judges, be true to you and if it's wrong, be wrong by being true. It's the best way to win and also the best way to loose.

The ones that cheated on their SO's with me, were not rich by any means. Only lovey dovey young and good looking housewives. I'm not into sugar loving girls (had some, looked good, but zero passion and stiff) and never had milfs (i think).

Like Asuna? Sex wise, absolutely and much worse.
Dynamic wise, no. In my experience, I was more like Kirito stealing the girl from a guy like Inoda.

One of them, once I left her, she started cheating with her boss at work.
So same dynamic, her husband was oblivious and she was cheating with the more powerful guy.

And yes, they did badmouth their husbands. Yes, we were being risque. Real life conv would go like this

Me: Does your husband know how much you like to take it up the ass?
Her: No, he does not, so shut up and fuck me.

So pretty much like Asuna, you would never guess what huge sluts with incredible bodies are under their lovey dovery demeanors.

But now, as I'm writing this, they are back at their husbands without them having no idea.
Probably moved on to the next guy. It's a sad life for everyone.

And of course, bringing out the slut from inside is the guy's job. You gotta play the right keys.
My experience is quite different. I started dating an exchange student who didn’t initially tell me she had a boyfriend back home. This led to a two-year sneaky affair. When her boyfriend found out, he tried to influence her through her parents, which backfired and caused family conflicts. The situation became too chaotic, so I broke out of the triangle. Ironically, this led to them having the best short-term relationship of their lives, at least that's what she told me, but they eventually broke up. I myself went on a "fucking spree" for a few months before finally settling into a balanced long-term relationship. :sneaky:

As a general suggestion, let's avoid continuing such conversations here due to being off-topic. We don't want the thread to be blocked again. ;)

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
I didn't come yesterday because I didn't have internet all day, well from what I see we will have another long H event in FOG it would be something similar to the stormy night in the real world and like the tree house, in these cases I guess it will be its complete corruption in FOG including a good anal since I think it should happen, to the point that she no longer cares about doing it at any time or place whether this cuckito is nearby or not as long as it is only in FOG maybe Will we reach 500/500? if he has decided to close a stage it would be good, now That if there is a new phase it would focus more on the real world,

Sidn_titulo.png

• Wow
Reactions: Teranty

Tyyyr

Feb 3, 2021
I didn't come yesterday because I didn't have internet all day, well from what I see we will have another long H event in FOG it would be something similar to the stormy night in the real world and like the tree house, in these cases I guess it will be its complete corruption in FOG including a good anal since I think it should happen, to the point that she no longer cares about doing it at any time or place whether this cuckito is nearby or not as long as it is only in FOG maybe Will we reach 500/500? if he has decided to close a stage it would be good, now That if there is a new phase it would focus more on the real world,

View attachment 3768916
Is it me, or are the numbers on the left side bugged.
I remember them to be much higher.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: kinglionheart

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019
Is it me, or are the numbers on the left side bugged.
I remember them to be much higher.
Wow good eye. I just check her stats from earlier in the game.

1.png

Everything looks right except Lust, Vaginal Sex, and Orgasm. Lust might not be bugged because maybe it went down after the intense sex at the camp event. Vaginal Sex is weird. 3 is the number of times Asuna had conscious sex with Inoda (Lustiful Night, Treehouse, and Camp). But the stats should show all the times she had sex including when she was unconscious and with Kirito so it is probably bugged. I just can't figure out any reason the Orgasm stat decreased so a bug.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
C'mon dude, I know you're overhyped for the main plot, but no way we're gonna see such a drop, as long as she believes that her relationship with Kirito doesn't count. Ehm, I mean, VR isn't real, so there is no way it will drop to 500.
he meant Inoda affiction states will reach max level 500/500 not Kirito states
and trust me i highly belive that even when it reach max she will be also max states for kirito as well
because she is delusional as fuck xD she will keep thinking ehm ehm VR IS FINE xD

• Haha
Reactions: 4ung-4ang

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
he meant Inoda affiction states will reach max level 500/500 not Kirito states
and trust me i highly belive that even when it reach max she will be also max states for kirito as well
because she is delusional as fuck xD she will keep thinking ehm ehm VR IS FINE xD
Yeah, my bad.
So the next part will probably focus on dropping Kirito to 500. Then there will be a breaking point where Inoda goes up the love route and Kirito drops to the friendzone.

Reactions: Hypno133

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
Yeah, my bad.
So the next part will probably focus on dropping Kirito to 500. Then there will be a breaking point where Inoda goes up the love route and Kirito drops to the friendzone.
I have been thinking about Inoda's numbers, and what I have pictured in my mind is that by the climax of part 2 Inoda will be at 499~500/500 points of affection, and that by part 3 Inoda's affection will unluck itself to being 500/1000.

I'm not entirely sure if I want Kirito's numbers to drop too low, as I'm also not sure what type of ntr ending I want for Asuna and Kirito in the end.
It will undoubtedly be lower than Inoda's, but I'm not 100% sure if I want Kirito to drop to below 900~

oozaru2023

Apr 10, 2023
The parameters are like this now 999/999 cuckito and inoda 332/500. now if after this update it ends like this:
995/999 cuckito and inoda 501/500 that would tell me that I crossed the threshold of friendship and there is something more and maybe for the next one we will have this 995/999 cuckito and 501/999 for inoda.

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I have been thinking about Inoda's numbers, and what I have pictured in my mind is that by the climax of part 2 Inoda will be at 499~500/500 points of affection, and that by part 3 Inoda's affection will unluck itself to being 500/1000.

I'm not entirely sure if I want Kirito's numbers to drop too low, as I'm also not sure what type of ntr ending I want for Asuna and Kirito in the end.
It will undoubtedly be lower than Inoda's, but I'm not 100% sure if I want Kirito to drop to below 900~
lmao i dont know my friend but kirito affiction might drop only if she finds out or caught him doing something with Liz xD
and the loigc will be stupid af here as always (that's my guess )

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
The parameters are like this now 999/999 cuckito and inoda 332/500. now if after this update it ends like this:
995/999 cuckito and inoda 501/500 that would tell me that I crossed the threshold of friendship and there is something more and maybe for the next one we will have this 995/999 cuckito and 501/999 for inoda.
yeah i also think the breaking point will be at the end of part 2 and tbh the affiction of kirito is legit useless he have zero influence on her anyways xD
the 330+ points of Inoda are way tooo powerful compared to Kirito max points xD imagine when Inoda reach 500+ it will be done for

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
I bet love will be much later, after irl fall, before pregnancy shit I guess.

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021

View attachment 3768916
Honestly, I reckon the 'long Asuna scene' is just a continuation of the tent scene. Probably a flashback, maybe while Inoda is teasing her in the kitchen. Because we saw part of that session, but there were hours of fucking that we just got skipped on. And in the morning it unlocked 'Exclusive Cunt lv2', but we didn't see any change, any response, any mid-fucking mind-break from Asuna, and no admittance that 'only Inoda can satisfy her' as the perk says.

Or maybe it's a new scene. Either way I'm happy.

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes