• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.
4.20 star(s) 84 Votes

Queen_Nothing

Dec 22, 2021
The talk about AI kids has honestly left me confused/conflicted tbh, because it once again addresses the other giant plot-hole of the story, that "Hey, so, Yui exists. Why isn't she around doing absolutely anything to prevent all this NTR plot from happening when she's overzealously verifying all of her 'parents' online activity 24/7 normally? Who knows." :p Yui's existence being brought up honestly just makes the plot fall apart even more so I personally wish Fujino hadn't done so, as even with the bad excuse as for why she hasn't ben in FOG there is no way she wouldn't have been doing shit IRL all this time so trying to act like she exists in this universe so late feels extremely out of left field, almost worse than continuously bringing up Sugou/Oberon and the Fairy Dance incident/events when Kirito never met Leafa in ALO, really.
I honestly hope the AI subplot isn't used to bring in Yui into the game. I hope it's something new, someone new, that doesn't pigeonhole Fujino into trying to reconcile plot points he can just start establishing them how he wants them and move things forward cleanly. Interested to see where it goes and what happens!

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
my man iam talking about even the sex scence Inoda states will never allow him to last that long like WTF is even that
in the other hand Kirito with all his mighty states still 3 minutes guy not even 3 minutes like i said before even kirito in IRL is in a good fit also doing workout (as far as i remember from the actuall anime /novel) so Inoda is no match for kirito but yeah that's NTR plot that made him legit useless with all what he have
but when it comes to FOG naaah i can't handle that bs xD there's no comparison between Inoda and Kirito (states wise / mentality / and everything else ) but Fujino chose to make kirito even more useless (sexual wise) in game like WTF is the explanation that would satisfy the players that play the game that would actually convince us that would be even just a tiny bit acceptable
I know it doesn't make any fucking sense, that's why I was specifically referencing King's joke and nothing else XP The only reason Inoda is a sex beast with never-ending stamina and Kirito a quickshot with no variation on sex in both worlds is because of super-NTR-cliches, nothing more :p

I honestly hope the AI subplot isn't used to bring in Yui into the game. I hope it's something new, someone new, that doesn't pigeonhole Fujino into trying to reconcile plot points he can just start establishing them how he wants them and move things forward cleanly. Interested to see where it goes and what happens!
The only reason the talk went that way is because Kirito SPECIFICALLY brought up using the supposed AI children thing as a way to bring Yui into FOG, that's all. I agree that otherwise it could have potential for a lot of things, but this was the first thing Kirito mentioned, so it's gonna be another plot hole if it does indeed happen but once again Yui is forgotten to exist, Fujino already created a lose-lose situation just by bringing her up at all again XP

Reactions: 4-kun

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
I know it doesn't make any fucking sense, that's why I was specifically referencing King's joke and nothing else XP The only reason Inoda is a sex beast with never-ending stamina and Kirito a quickshot with no variation on sex in both worlds is because of super-NTR-cliches, nothing more :p
it is just frustrating my friend :cautious:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

The only reason the talk went that way is because Kirito SPECIFICALLY brought up using the supposed AI children thing as a way to bring Yui into FOG, that's all. I agree that otherwise it could have potential for a lot of things, but this was the first thing Kirito mentioned, so it's gonna be another plot hole if it does indeed happen but once again Yui is forgotten to exist, Fujino already created a lose-lose situation just by bringing her up at all again XP
I'm not particularly happy with the whole AI and FOG pregnancy situation, and I'm also not looking forward to Fujino introducing it in the future. But something that I just thought of while reading the conversation about it is in regards to Yui.
Let's suppose that Kirito and Asuna would find a way to bring her to FOG, but in other to do so, Asuna needs to get pregnant and they would (somehow) implant Yui's data into that potential AI.
Obviously, Inoda would be the one doing the impregnation since this is a NTR game, but that would probably be the most obscene development in any NTR game I have ever seen, literally stealing the chuck's daughter.

Again, I'm not looking forward to Yui being brought into the story at this point, but at the very least that scenario that I just thought of was pretty fucked up.

Apr 5, 2022

Exclusive to users above "Follower"

I want to apologize for all my followers. I will not be able to issue out the new update until next weekend maybe due to a lot of issues with work and a bug I encountered in FOG with Asuna and Inoda and the monkey. Next week's update will be shorter due to the lack of time and issues I had. Part 3 and 4 will be moved into the July Update.

Thank you for your support.

Current Progress:
1.Finished H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.Finish half the context of Kirito's POV.
3.Add Two H-events for Lisbeth in FOG.//REMOVED
4.Add a few more CGs in Asuna's kitchen event.//REMOVED

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

/s
Fake?

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018

I want to apologize for all my followers. I will not be able to issue out the new update until next weekend maybe due to a lot of issues with work and a bug I encountered in FOG with Asuna and Inoda and the monkey. Next week's update will be shorter due to the lack of time and issues I had. Part 3 and 4 will be moved into the July Update.

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

/s
It was a good Joke, but your Engrish was lacking, you should have translated it to Chinese first and then to English through Google translate to make it more realistic.
My first thought was that Fujino had suddenly started using Duolingo more often.

8/10 for the effort tho.

Opic

May 21, 2020

Current Progress:

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜事件。
2.完成亞絲娜事件中桐人視角的部分文本。
3.更新兩個莉茲事件。
4.額外增加一個亞絲娜廚房事件CG。

/s
He had me in the 1st half, then the boys came on to clear in the 2nd :)))

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
I'm not particularly happy with the whole AI and FOG pregnancy situation, and I'm also not looking forward to Fujino introducing it in the future. But something that I just thought of while reading the conversation about it is in regards to Yui.
Let's suppose that Kirito and Asuna would find a way to bring her to FOG, but in other to do so, Asuna needs to get pregnant and they would (somehow) implant Yui's data into that potential AI.
Obviously, Inoda would be the one doing the impregnation since this is a NTR game, but that would probably be the most obscene development in any NTR game I have ever seen, literally stealing the chuck's daughter.

Again, I'm not looking forward to Yui being brought into the story at this point, but at the very least that scenario that I just thought of was pretty fucked up.
Yeah, fucked-up aside it would also be pretty stupid because unless Fujino added even more unrealistic NTR logic then Yui would still come out with her memories and feelings the same regardless of if whoever knocked up her whore of a 'mom' to make her completely unnecessary new body XD

The issue is that just actually introducing Yui into the game would make it impossible to ignore all the plot-holes her still existing bring and actually put them to the forefront whenever she's onscreen, so I would honestly have preferred if Fujino kept acting like she didn't exist tbh.

Also HentaiBaka, dumb jokes attempts aside, please consider erasing that before we're flooded by a hundred people messaging if this is real or not/complaining-lamenting that Fujino got delayed and a mod ends up locking the thread right before the Update again :|

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
The issue is that just actually introducing Yui into the game would make it impossible to ignore all the plot-holes her still existing bring and actually put them to the forefront whenever she's onscreen, so I would honestly have preferred if Fujino kept acting like she didn't exist tbh.
I would say, that the best way to implant Yui at this point, would be if she is introduced during the final update, bringing her into the story when the climax has already occurred and leaving the player with the mystery of how she would react in a post-inoda world.

Saifu88

Oct 21, 2023
Yeah, fucked-up aside it would also be pretty stupid because unless Fujino added even more unrealistic NTR logic then Yui would still come out with her memories and feelings the same regardless of if whoever knocked up her whore of a 'mom' to make her completely unnecessary new body XD

Also HentaiBaka, dumb jokes attempts aside, please consider erasing that before we're flooded by a hundred people messaging if this is real or not/complaining-lamenting that Fujino got delayed and a mod ends up locking the thread right before the Update again :|
apparently he wants this so that the conversation would be closed before the update

Apr 5, 2022
I can't wait for this game to get closer to what the events of Sakura Chapter were like, that is, wild sex and corruption in every update. I think Asuna has been prepared for this job for a while now, the sex in FOG is cool, but honestly, I don't want to wait another year for this to arrive in the real world again, it's a step back when you think they've already fucked in the world real still in part 1.

AyumiMio

Feb 2, 2023
Sorry, does anyone still have files about the CG collection in part 1? I've searched but it seems like most of the download links have expired

Chrilinos007

May 19, 2020
Guys I'm stuck in the mission for the underground brothel in FOG with Alice and Klein..when I reach the guard the game doesn't let me pass. Kirito says something like"if it wasn't for the underground mission i wouldn't have any reason to go underground" and then turns around to leave. Is it a bug or the story reaches this point thus far ?

4.20 star(s) 84 Votes