4.20 star(s) 83 Votes

Animefan_09

Sep 13, 2017
Nothing is confirmed. I have only seen Fujino confirm a update time when he doesn't release on the last Monday of the month. A lot of people here love to say the update won't happen today since there is almost a week left in the month. Won't be disappointed no matter what happens today if they think like that.

Also the bonus game is coming out in July.
Yeah, i am of those who think its probably goign to be a weekend release this month, wouldn't even mind if its on the enxt monday so long as he doesn't feel rushed, we have been lucky the last few months with no delays i think, i wanna keep it like that xD

Reactions: kinglionheart

gaka200

Feb 14, 2023
I also hope for more battle scenes. I just can’t particularly think of any more original ways it can happen since I feel like “I’m cursed and can’t see/hear what’s going on while fighting”is going to get stale eventually. I’d love for a long term mission however that requires them to “act/disguise” though because of famous Kirito/Asuna are. Through whatever shenanigans Asuna x Inoda now have a legitimate reason to “pretend” being a couple while Kirito acts as their 3rd party luggage boy(who still does heavy lifting fighting wise).
A scene maybe where they stay an inn and are booked in separate rooms, or Inoda orders him around to do stuff all while he gets frisky would be nice.
Original ways to make an excuse why Kirito can't tell what's going on? Is that the question? Cause I think the treehouse one, Fujino made it so that Kirito's upgrade to his skillset makes him have hyperfocus on the enemy he's focusing on. But the downside just means he can't tell what's going on around him. Tunnel-vision plot device rofl. But yeah, in terms of excuses, Kirito just simply won't know when you also combine that Inoda can make Kirito see something else.

If the question is about what kind of battle harassment scenes could happen? It can literally just be the normal CG sex scenes, but because it's now happening on the side during combat, it just feels that much hotter. Cause it's happening while you're just doing stuff.

4ung-4ang

Oct 14, 2018
While I do understand that, I actually somewhat disagree, I think that it will reach a point where the corruption is as far ahead as possible, that we will get even more scenes like that.
Inoda, besides having an unhealthy fixation with Asuna, also has an inferior complex against Kirito. So for him, fucking Asuna while Kirito is next to them is only a plus.
I'm somewhat sure that once Asuna is comfortable with regularly fucking Inoda (be that in FOG or in real life maybe) , the next big corruption hurdle will be her fucking him while Kirito is right next to them.
While I personally like the battle scenes as well and always look forward to seeing what Fujino comes up with, it's sadly such a narrative hole. Every time they go into FOG, it feels like a chore storywise. Usually, people playing on a daily basis are excited, and even more so in the case of SAO, because it is the main point of the whole franchise. VR changed their whole life; it's also the place where they met and started their relationship. I have a feeling that was done way better in Part 1, so I have to agree with Alter: it seems like it's just getting more and more irrelevant. But I guess maybe Inoda will keep doing it just to justify the whole 'pretend to be his gf' storyline.

And don't get me started on how nonsensical the whole 'VR doesn't count' bullshit is :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

PandaSandwich

Aug 23, 2021
did anyone else get this at the start of the 6/12? 1719221754169.png
Sorry if this was already posted, there's way too many pages. This is version 0.4. I can press z and keep going, but the whole game becomes blurry whether its in cutscene or in overworld. It's so blurry you can't read or see anything besides vague shapes.

kinglionheart

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2019

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
I do understand why "Vr doesn't count" bothers so much to some people, but to be honest, there is something that bothers much more than an inconsistency between the game and the source material.
Since the very first time Asuna "helped" Inoda, with something as simple as showing him her breast during their first tutoring lesson, she was already cheating without any possible excuse. She didn't mind fucking cheating then, so every piece of resistance that comes afterwards in part 2 is very funny to me.

AlterInfernalAllius

Aug 4, 2017
While I personally like the battle scenes as well and always look forward to seeing what Fujino comes up with, it's sadly such a narrative hole. Every time they go into FOG, it feels like a chore storywise. Usually, people playing on a daily basis are excited, and even more so in the case of SAO, because it is the main point of the whole franchise. VR changed their whole life; it's also the place where they met and started their relationship. I have a feeling that was done way better in Part 1, so I have to agree with Alter: it seems like it's just getting more and more irrelevant. But I guess maybe Inoda will keep doing it just to justify the whole 'pretend to be his gf' storyline.

And don't get me started on how nonsensical the whole 'VR doesn't count' bullshit is :ROFLMAO:
lmfao my man that's one of the points that irritated me the most VR DOESN'T COUNT like wtf is that logic xD
It feels especially grating/dumb if you know SAO at all XD

I do understand why "Vr doesn't count" bothers so much to some people, but to be honest, there is something that bothers much more than an inconsistency between the game and the source material.
Since the very first time Asuna "helped" Inoda, with something as simple as showing him her breast during their first tutoring lesson, she was already cheating without any possible excuse. She didn't mind fucking cheating then, so every piece of resistance that comes afterwards in part 2 is very funny to me.
I mean, Asuna being a slut and very inconsistent with her actions/feelings doesn't really matter much to most people because it's a NTR game, the girls acting retarded and nonsensical to justify the NTR story developing is just the norm, the other thing annoys people who know anything about SAO because it's more than just "an inconsistency between the game and the source material", which the game has a ton of anyway, is literally going against the entire point of the whole series and the single thing that defines every single SAO main character. That's probably why it's brought up way more, especially because ASUNA was the first to use it, one of 2 people who supposedly this lesson affects the most so Fujino trying to make everyone and especially her disregard it as one of the main excuses for the NTR feels extra stupid :p

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
the whole logic is just fucked up from the start as u said
she have double personalities and principles when it comes to Inoda and Kirito like her excuses just doesn't make any sense from the start and TBH iam trying my best to ignore most of the conversation (dialog) and explanations in general

Hypno133

Jan 8, 2022
It feels especially grating/dumb if you know SAO at all XD
like in everyway if u look at kirito he is not a fit for a weak guy (sexual wise) ESPECIALLY in game like he is one of the strongest if he is not the strongest i get it a little bit if it's only about the IRL kirito but in game like my man his characters states are way beyond Inoda and still making him this 3 minutes guy even in game like WTF is that balance it doesn't make sense at all

SolidFister

Feb 17, 2018
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
1.Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...

chronoTrigg

Nov 29, 2023
lmfao my man that's one of the points that irritated me the most VR DOESN'T COUNT like wtf is that logic xD
Probably something like, I can be a homicide sicko in GTA that go around offing civilians like grass with 4-5 stars over my head all the time but in real life I'm still a prim and proper student. :sneaky:

SixDates

Dec 9, 2018
are we really going to get QoS Asuna :love:
We are probably getting another dream scene from Kirito?
I can’t think of any other context where it could possibly happen, playing with the FOG model could be an explanation but it doesn't really fit the narrative at the moment, only way later could I see it happening.

Unless that's Kyouko pulling the world's best Asuna cosplay

Due to adding extra events, it will take longer to release than before, I will release this update on this weekend.
I genuinely thought that Friday would be the latest possible release date, so this hurts my horny soul :cry:

Reactions: AlterInfernalAllius

ron34

Nov 18, 2018
I guess we won't get the update today.
From his ci-en:

Current Progress:
1.Add a long H-event for Asuna in FOG.
2.3 More CGs of Asuna in progress.
3.Finish the Context of the last day in update.
4.Translating task 30% completed.

目前的進步報告:
1.FOG中追加一個亞絲娜中長度事件。
2.亞絲娜的追加CG製作中。
3.文本內容已完成。
4.翻譯進度30%。

由於製作追加事件,會比之前多花幾天時間完成剩餘工作,大概需要到這周末才會發布。上周六早上起來發現滑鼠壞了,跑到秋葉原中古店去又買了一個,浪費了大半天時間...
Its going to be an Asuna update fore sure .:love:

4.20 star(s) 83 Votes